Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652895 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8655 on: June 21, 2015, 04:32:35 pm »

Yukari heads over to the far end of the room to ensure she's nowhere near that fight. Her cat and her instincts tell her it's probably best to stay away from an angry dragon girl whose chest size has been insulted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: June 21, 2015, 04:34:44 pm »

Corentine is sent flying backward, but she extends her hands and performs a neat little backspring, landing, again, on her feet.
"You realize that, no matter how much you beat on me, I'll be just as durable, correct?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: June 21, 2015, 04:35:55 pm »

"I don't think you know how skin and bones work, if you really think that."
Jana rushes in and slams her fist into Corentine's cheek again.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: June 21, 2015, 04:37:36 pm »

No she doesn't, but just barely.
Corentine blows a bit of hair out of her face and slams her foot into the back of Jana's knee as hard as she can.
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: June 21, 2015, 04:46:19 pm »

((Also Akane Hiyashi is in Enchantment class and she asked about transferring enchantments .))

"Can we be given items to practice on?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: June 21, 2015, 04:47:19 pm »

((Also Akane Hiyashi is in Enchantment class and she asked about transferring enchantments .))

"Can we be given items to practice on?
"Sure. Anything specific?"

As for the transferring: "It depends. What do you mean by transferring?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: June 21, 2015, 04:51:40 pm »

It does absolutely nothing, and would feel like kicking... A wall of something ridiculously durable, to Corentine.
Jana quickly spins around, and sends a roundhouse kick towards Corentine's right side.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: June 21, 2015, 04:54:03 pm »

Jana catches Corentine off guard once more and the kick sends her skidding across the floor to land in a sitting position.
"Does this count as a down?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: June 21, 2015, 04:56:37 pm »

"What, are you scared? But no, down counts for when you're flat on your back. And we're not done quite yet..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: June 21, 2015, 04:57:29 pm »

"Your skill is admirable."

As the Self-defense teacher charges her, the Maid would, to an untrained observer, simply seem to vanish for a moment before appearing several meters behind Pandora, facing the opposite direction as she'd started. To one who knows what they're doing, however, they'd see her suddenly leap into the air, moving at an incredible speed as she flips over her form, twisting in midair to launch another four knives at the other teacher, these aimed at her wrists and ankles. These, on the other hand, actually have much longer threads than the first two sets, long enough that she's able to lace another pair of knives between them in-flight, causing them to swing violently around her limbs, grabbing onto her wrists and ankles with wires before twisting the pair she'd tied them to and pulling violently on them, essentially attempting to knock her center of balance out from under her and send her toppling to the ground, using both the downward momentum from her fall and the force of her pull in the attempt.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: June 21, 2015, 05:05:29 pm »

"Hmm. All right, then."
She leans backward until she is lying fully on the floor.
"You win.
I was simply wondering."

Corentine stands up again and dashes at Jana, aiming another kick at her knee. She zaps Jana another time as she does so.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: June 21, 2015, 05:07:32 pm »

"As is yours. However..." As the Maid pulls on the wires, Pandora lifts on foot up and slams it down next to her other leg, the wires on her legs suddenly tensing, even for the maid, "In terms of offense, you definitely have the advantage." Pandora twists her upper body, causing the wires the maid are pulling to be yanked towards Pandora, "In terms of defense, I have the advantage." Pandora kicks upwards with her other leg, and the maid would feel all of her lines go slack, "In terms of raw strength, I also have the advantage." Pandora sets her foot back down. and takes her original stance before waving the maid to attack her again.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: June 21, 2015, 05:10:20 pm »

"...tell me, have you ever hear the phrase 'rage is one hell of a painkiller'?"
Jana stands there and takes it. The kick has the exact same effect as last time, and the quick zap still doesn't manage to do anything.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: June 21, 2015, 05:17:04 pm »

Corentine doesn't respond; instead, she opts to back up a few feet, then jumps feet-forward at Jana. She kicks out at the last second, attempting to shove Jana forward.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: June 21, 2015, 05:20:01 pm »

Jana merely dodges out of the way, even before Corentine pulls her fancy 'kick out at the last second' manoeuvre, and instead grabs her by the legs as she passes by, throwing her quite hard towards one end of the ring.
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1274