Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 651787 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8280 on: June 20, 2015, 06:27:19 pm »

((...remember when Self Defense was a class where you learned to defend yourself without resorting to supernatural bullshit? I miss that...))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: June 20, 2015, 06:27:44 pm »

[Thomas:17 vs Pandora:15+Misfortune] Thomas appear to have an upper hand, easily getting into Pandora's range. Suddenly, Thomas trips over his left foot, pandora just slightly moving out of the way, "Wind to boost speed. Interesting. You haven't landed on your back yet, so I'll let you stand up."

Pandora steps away from Thomas to show him that she is letting him get up. A few feet away, she retakes her stance.

Jana and Madi both slightly saw Pandora's eye color shift slightly when Thomas tripped.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: June 20, 2015, 06:27:53 pm »

((...remember when Self Defense was a class where you learned to defend yourself without resorting to supernatural bullshit? I miss that...))
Cid sneezes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: June 20, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »

((Muay Thai FTW))
thincake

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: June 20, 2015, 06:30:43 pm »

[Thomas:17 vs Pandora:15+Misfortune] Thomas appear to have an upper hand, easily getting into Pandora's range. Suddenly, Thomas trips over his left foot, pandora just slightly moving out of the way, "Wind to boost speed. Interesting. You haven't landed on your back yet, so I'll let you stand up."

Pandora steps away from Thomas to show him that she is letting him get up. A few feet away, she retakes her stance.

Jana and Madi both slightly saw Pandora's eye color shift slightly when Thomas tripped.

"Grunt lets test our little trick k?"
The sword changes to a fan. Thomas swings it at Pandora unleashing a gale-force wind followed by a medium size tornado
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: June 20, 2015, 06:31:41 pm »

Yuri and Yukari sneeze.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: June 20, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »

Madi chuckles. Oh, she saw right through this. She slowly begins to walk, circling.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: June 20, 2015, 06:34:13 pm »

Self-Defense

Pandora slams her sword into a large gong, signalling class is beginning, "Do I have your attention? Good. To begin today off, I will need to see each of your individual strengths and combat styles. I won't have anyone leave here when you graduate without knowing how to properly defend yourselves. You each will be up against me. The session ends when you either lay one finger on me, or if you end up on your back. Who will be first?"

Self-Control
Ripols is in her seat, listening to the teacher, then, she speaks telepathically to the teacher, "I wish to learn how to control my shapeshifting to allow more advanced forms, and I wish to learn how to retract the barbs on each of my limbs."

"Hmmm. Interessssting. You sssshall be given your tassksss." Doa grabs a piece of paper and writes on it, before handing it to Ripols. It reads: "You must know all about these forms, and their anatomy, before you can change into them. You must also prepare a suitable state of mentality for these forms. You should also try researching ways your race have previously retracted these barbs, and if they have not, try it yourself and note down what happens to you. Then present these findings to me."

"I hate everything. Also, my Malice tends to drive me into a berserk rage when I use it."

"Then you mussst find ssssome ssssort of calming ritual, like meditation or sssomething elssse. It doesssnt help that you hate everything." Try to find sssomething you can enjoy."

((FUKIT I GOT TIME
Pretend Darren was just being a loner for however long))

Darren hesitantly raises his hand, still in the bulky glove.
So ... we just say our name and what we're trying to control, like an AA meeting, or something else?

"Yesss."

"...okay..." Larissa takes a deep breath.
"I have a split personality who isn't very nice and has sufficient strength to punch through solid steel."
Why do you always say I'm not very nice?
Also, why are you agreeing with him and not me? I've been saying the same thing for ages!

"The sssolution isss ssssimple. Come to termssss with this persssonality, ssso you can ssswitch on command. A good way of doing thisss isss to find a common goal."

Darren widens his eyes.

Solid steel? Like multiple inches? That's ... that's ... I can see why you're in this class.
As for me, I don't really know what my power exactly is, but whatever I touch breaks. I wear these gloves to stop it, but I think it's a psychological thing more than anything, they aren't made out of anything special. Haven't even tested out what exactly I can break through, I've been too frightened of hurting someone ... well, more than I already have.
I break things and I don't know much more than that.

Darren babbles when he gets nervous.

"You mussst resssearch more into thisss power, and if it iss psssychological, then maybe the glovessss are jussst providing a placccebo effect? Ssso try to touch sssomething without glovessss on, and think "I will not break thisss.""/color]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:36:18 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: June 20, 2015, 06:35:44 pm »

"A... solution?"
"I could go into your mind and shut off your pain receptors, and force you into a seizure. But i will not do it unless you are willing. I swear to whatever deity you believe in."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: June 20, 2015, 06:36:02 pm »

[Thomas:5 vs Pandora:18+Misfortune] Both the gale and the Tornado hit Pandora, though they do little to her, "Interesting combo. Perhaps, Tornado first, boosted by the Gale would work better?" Pandora looks at Madi, then back at Thomas.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: June 20, 2015, 06:38:11 pm »

[Thomas:5 vs Pandora:18+Misfortune] Both the gale and the Tornado hit Pandora, though they do little to her, "Interesting combo. Perhaps, Tornado first, boosted by the Gale would work better?" Pandora looks at Madi, then back at Thomas.

"THATS IT!"
Thomas Uses the tornado then gale and goes within the tornado Grunt in sword form and tries slicing Pandora
No sig yet

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: June 20, 2015, 06:40:10 pm »

"I... I don't know."

Larissa starts giggling in a manner that's not quite like her. It sounds more like a grown woman laughing at a child's incompetence. "Come to terms? Miss, I know her like a sister. How can I possibly do more?"
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: June 20, 2015, 06:42:13 pm »

"I... I don't know."

Larissa starts giggling in a manner that's not quite like her. It sounds more like a grown woman laughing at a child's incompetence. "Come to terms? Miss, I know her like a sister. How can I possibly do more?"
"Then why do you fight? Becaussse you do not acccept the posssssssibility of you being aggresssive. You need to find sssomething that requiressss you to fight back, and you mussst willingly give your other side control for a moment. You musssst be willing."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: June 20, 2015, 06:43:07 pm »

"I ... I suppose there's no other way than to try it out. Can't get much worse."

Darren hesitantly goes up to the front of the classroom and pulls the front desk a little away from the rest of them. Standing above it, he carefully strips one glove off and hesitates, holding his hand slightly above the desk.

"Please work. I won't break this. I won't break this. I won't break this..."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: June 20, 2015, 06:44:24 pm »

"I... I don't know."

Ether scratches his head.
"Well i shall not do it without your permission. I shall wait for you to decide."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1274