Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 651972 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8235 on: June 20, 2015, 05:38:06 pm »

"And that would be?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: June 20, 2015, 05:38:58 pm »

"No, it's, ah, what I need to control..."
"Well I think people like you are the exact reason she brought medical staff. So i think you go up there and try to morph, and if it goes wrong and you have a seizure, well.... Theres the nurse for a reason."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8237 on: June 20, 2015, 05:41:30 pm »

"Transforming into other weapons."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8238 on: June 20, 2015, 05:42:08 pm »

(Is it an indoor or outdoor campus? As in, does it have multiple buildings? Would he run into anyone on the way?)

William nods again, and trudges out of the office and off to the dorms.
((Outdoor. Multiple buildings, and probably not since everyone else has class.))

((Is anyone actually online with characters for Self Control class? Or is it just me ,adragis and rag?))
((I have returned, and Alaric should be in it.))

Self Control
"Okay, sssso we have another ssshy perssson. How about you?" She points at Alaric, wherever the hell he is.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8239 on: June 20, 2015, 05:42:21 pm »

"Yeah, but the seizures are what I have to control, not the ability itself. What am I meant to do, give myself a seizure?"
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: June 20, 2015, 05:43:28 pm »

"Yeah, but the seizures are what I have to control, not the ability itself. What am I meant to do, give myself a seizure?"
Ether thinks for a bit.
"Yes. I am sure she shall provide reason for making us go through this."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8241 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45:44 pm »

"Wait, what. No. Nononono. I can't even do that, and even if I could I won't. No."
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: June 20, 2015, 05:46:40 pm »

(Is it an indoor or outdoor campus? As in, does it have multiple buildings? Would he run into anyone on the way?)

((Outdoor. Multiple buildings, and probably not since everyone else has class.))

((Is anyone actually online with characters for Self Control class? Or is it just me ,adragis and rag?))

Self Control
"Okay, sssso we have another ssshy perssson. How about you?" She points at Alaric, wherever the hell he is.
"I don't really know everything I can do. And the ones I do know about have a tendency to act up. Might help the shyness if you told us why we had to say it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: June 20, 2015, 05:53:06 pm »

"Wait, what. No. Nononono. I can't even do that, and even if I could I won't. No."
"Hmmm... This is a very frightening prospect for you isn't it? I may have a solution, but you might not like it."

Self Control
"I don't really know everything I can do. And the ones I do know about have a tendency to act up. Might help the shyness if you told us why we had to say it."
Doa is now speaking to the class as a whole.
"Well, the thing issss, to be in control of ssssomething, you mussst firssst accept it. I am part arachnid. I used to ssspontaneussly burst into crying fitsss of pain, and four extra legsss would sprout out my back. I wasss ssent away, and i learnt that to control my power without it hurting me, i musst accept it, mentally and physsically.  So i trained my body to be used to pain, and I readied my mind by learning to meditate. In the end, it worked, and I now have full control over my extra appendagesss." Four legs sprout out of Doas back, and she is now only standing on those, her two other legs crossed in mid-air. "You will be taught the sssame way I wasss, by preparing your body and mind. But before thisss can happen, i need to know what exactly it isss you are trying to control, ssso i can assssign you the proper tassssksss."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8244 on: June 20, 2015, 05:59:30 pm »

Self-Defense

Pandora slams her sword into a large gong, signalling class is beginning, "Do I have your attention? Good. To begin today off, I will need to see each of your individual strengths and combat styles. I won't have anyone leave here when you graduate without knowing how to properly defend yourselves. You each will be up against me. The session ends when you either lay one finger on me, or if you end up on your back. Who will be first?"

Self-Control
Ripols is in her seat, listening to the teacher, then, she speaks telepathically to the teacher, "I wish to learn how to control my shapeshifting to allow more advanced forms, and I wish to learn how to retract the barbs on each of my limbs."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: June 20, 2015, 06:01:06 pm »

"Solution?"
thincake

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: June 20, 2015, 06:01:32 pm »

Human Studies
Magic 101
Self Control

The catboy, sitting at the back of the class is distracted by small beetle which he flicks gently so that it doesn't fall off the table, and then watch it crawl around before flicking it again.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: June 20, 2015, 06:02:45 pm »

James steps forward and raises his hand.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8248 on: June 20, 2015, 06:03:41 pm »

Self-Defense

Pandora slams her sword into a large gong, signalling class is beginning, "Do I have your attention? Good. To begin today off, I will need to see each of your individual strengths and combat styles. I won't have anyone leave here when you graduate without knowing how to properly defend yourselves. You each will be up against me. The session ends when you either lay one finger on me, or if you end up on your back. Who will be first?"

Self-Control
Ripols is in her seat, listening to the teacher, then, she speaks telepathically to the teacher, "I wish to learn how to control my shapeshifting to allow more advanced forms, and I wish to learn how to retract the barbs on each of my limbs."

First Grunt goes sword mode then Thomas prepares his stance (Roll speed and strength)
No sig yet

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: June 20, 2015, 06:04:20 pm »

~prior to class start because I was gone~
"Perhaps...I really need to get to class, though."
Jana promptly heads off to Self Defense class.

...ah. I can see how that would be a problem. I must thank you, then. If you weren't able to do that, I'd be regretting not bringing my scarf and wig about now. Come to think of it, I regret it anyway... I'll be taking my leave, then. Any particular place I need to report to?
Wiles has taken to fiddling with his hat.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1274