Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 647894 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Jana seems slightly surprised for a moment, before quickly composing herself.
"Interesting. Why the greatsword, though? There are so many insults to throw at you from that alone that... Well, it's not a huge number, but you get my point."
'
He remakes the illusion. "I literally can not get rid of it. If it get's more than 20 feet away, it just jumps into my hands. Might as well keep it on me and part of the illusion, rather than have it appear in my hand in public."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"F-fox... fire?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Understanding washes over James and Ethons, "No offense is taken. Though I am more of a squid than an octopus."

Ripols looks back at Yukari, "It is. I am a replicant. My kind are naturally like this."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"There's probably something we don't know. But I'd love to know about you."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I see....excuse me. I'm just a little...unused to the whole supernatural thing.

What's a replicant?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I see. If you were unaware, as it was said to all in the room earlier, I am a dragon.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"F-fox... fire?"
"Fire of the Fox. Special type of mana that only fox spirits can use. Often formed of emotions." Kiri forms a small ball of foxfire from the nervousness Kumo is putting off. mainly purple with a tinge of greenish blue near the tips. "Here. This is literally made from your nervousness. Eat it."  Kiri hands the ball to Kumo, should he take it, he will find that the ball not only is solid, but quite cold, not remotely what one would expect from something that looks like it's burning. Should he eat it, he'll find it has a somewhat jittery taste, sorta like sugar but with more twitch behind it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Mhm. That's... Odd."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'm a magic user. That and my religion would probably be considered evil by normal humans.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James nods.
A good looking one... uh, I didn't think that. Well, I mean, I do think you're attractive but... um... ignore it.
James blushes for no readily apparent reason. Unless someone other than the replicant could here that.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's probably something we don't know. But I'd love to know about you."
"Sure. Anything in particular?"

"Mhm. That's... Odd."
He sighs. "Indeed. I'm Alaric. Vine, if you care about last names. You?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Jana. Jana Palamor, if you also care about surnames."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He offers a hand.
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Stop copying Ethon, you two. :P))
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"Wh-wha..."
Kumo test touches the ball, then takes it. Trembling all over from all the weird things going on.
"Ah... eh..."
Kumo then sticks out his tongue and bends forward, while moving the fireball towards him. Then does a lick.
S-sweet?
"Wh-why... is it... sweet?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 1274