Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431038 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Even with her drawbacks, Celia could insta-frag him. Everyone's crazy-OP.
thincake

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

I could make him an Intelligent SM, but I feel that would make him OP. I just feel a Character has to have draw backs to even the odds.
I have an idea, he could be a guy from a ruined future or parallel one. aka a future or parallel universe like fallout.
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Really, I don't think a super mutant would fit... pretty much at all in the game. For one, why was he near that goo stuff? Why hasn't the government taken him for study? How does he even know about the school? There's a lot of things that just plain don't make sense about the character.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Even with her drawbacks, Celia could insta-frag him. Everyone's crazy-OP.
Or Wiles could shoot him.

And the coup de grace; why is he a science-based character when everyone else is magical or linked to magic?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

what if i told you
that it was magical goo
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really, I don't think a super mutant would fit... pretty much at all in the game. For one, why was he near that goo stuff? Why hasn't the government taken him for study? How does he even know about the school? There's a lot of things that just plain don't make sense about the character.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

1. A dare, possibly. It was, IIRC, in the sewers, so...
2. He might have, possibly, been taken by a magical being of some sort? Because they were interested how he worked? And that would explain how he knew about the school. He didn't, but whoever took him did.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

So why not an equally stupid creature that fits the theme? Trolls, goblins, ogres, ettins, giants- there's tons.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Tembakka Lakka
Sex: Male
Supernatural Type: Troll
Description: Tembakka Lakka hails from a the Lakkaic tribe of Frost Trolls. He is very strong with muscles covering every frame of his body. Tembakka cannot speak very well, but can articulate enough words to old a short conversation. When Tembakka rarely gets angry, but when he does its to protect his loved ones or friends. He uses a special Tribalistic powder to hide his true form amongst humans.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hope this one is better  :P
Edit: Also, what is the School uniform supposed to be?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:50:36 pm by Lidku »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There isn't a uniform, it isn't that kind of school. Accepted.
Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

damn
but uniforms are there to accentuate hotness
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's to much variety in the students for there to be a uniform. They can choose to wear one, but it wouldn't be the school's.
Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

damn hotness restrictions
thincake

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]

So where do I introduce my Character? Do I take the bus? I am kinda new to this forum stuff, but not roleplay itself.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You were always there, you just never interacted with anyone up to this point.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 534