Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433530 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Seems like a viable romance option for someone who'd be interested, but you can say that about anyone.
Except Darnos.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

He's stable, well-adjusted, loyal and one hell of a butler.
Don't forget ridiculously nice.

Seems like a viable romance option for someone who'd be interested, but you can say that about anyone.
Except Darnos.
Apparently the universe disagreed. Literally.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Believe me, the universe later regretted it.

You don't want to know what I did to that kid when Darnos appeared in Everything Gaiden.
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Probably a fate worse than a fate worse than a fate worse than death.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You don't want to know what I did to that kid when Darnos appeared in Everything Gaiden.
I kinda do, actually.
Go on.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something like that. It involved her being a power source. It was gonna be a fun moral dilemma.

I kinda do, actually.
Go on.
Lemme get my notes so I can pull up my exact thoughts on the subject...
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't he end up fighting a bunch of people who he may or may not have had some rapport with, or at least respect for, and ended up losing most of his power?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't he end up fighting a bunch of people who he may or may not have had some rapport with, or at least respect for, and ended up losing most of his power?
Don't quite recall anything like that. I did get in a godmoding fight with Rag at one point though.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In E:G v2, Yuri was talking to him and he mentioned something along those lines.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly I didn't even remember that there was a .2, so you're gonna have to remind me.
Sig! Onol

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

And bedtime. If I wake up and It's still possible, Pandora may lead a small team to capture/destroy a few Cursed Items and a few mythical beasts. Just saying :)
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly I didn't even remember that there was a .2, so you're gonna have to remind me.
I think that was the one he was in. I don't think you used Darnos in v1.

But a mind can be rewritten, destroyed, rebuilt. I should know, I've done it many times. However, a soul, at least where I come from, has certain indelible marks put on it depending on what acts you perform during your existence. For instance, a few people I knew who became heroes of the highest order had souls of the brightest colours, their goodness shined through straight in your face, and you could see just by looking at it that the person this soul was was an inherently good person. Mine was somewhat different when I looked upon it. It's a tell of what kind of person they are. However, even if he doesn't have a soul and his original is still out there somewhere, once killed the original's soul will go to him, since his mind is a copy of the original's. A moot point anyhow, since that blood rune specifically keeps his soul from escaping.
Though I could be mixing up definition again.

Mainly the fact that I'd grown about as powerful as three quarters of them combined on my own, not to mention the allies I had and my various auxiliary forces, and also because I was in a bit of an empire-building state and I had my eye on their territory. So they formed a force designed specifically to slay me, tailored a legion of heroes to my weaknesses, set upon me with everything they had.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, that was also Darnos but from a different point in his chronology. That Darnos was an old, old, nigh powerless being in constant agony, forced into exile for countless eternity when he wasn't able to be destroyed after his big defeat.

The Darnos I was referring to was the super bullshit version that wanted to steal the Silmarillons or something and then got in an RP fight with Rag's Exalt character.
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So here's the relevant part of what I scribbled in a notebook in the back of my closet.

gotta input darnos in there somehow, need to crush some fuckers
at this point thiugh so stupid powerful need reason for him to be relevance and not I win levels of godmod

Eh probably can handle it ((this later turned out hilariously bad))

Lessee, need to do something with Regent though, need explanation for her absence. Applying malevolence generators...

Hmm, she seemed to be some sort of destruction elemental thing so he'd obviously exploit the shit out of that. Start with a (un)healthy dose of emotional abuse and psychological manipulation to make her actually go along with Darnos's crazy evil shit.
Research into her ability (IC, don't really care what Rag made up for it just bullshit it being what I need - I think embodiment of destruction energy but with connection to home universe given that was caused by accidental impregnation of realty or whatever)
Figure out some way to transfer connection from TA universe to one of my creation - probably via use of THE.
Start Darnos' ascension from technically mortal to more by draining her power - make sure to convey undertones of sexual abuse without ever quite stating it - over a period of time, gradually transmuting his soul/etc into a more energetic context. Then stake her up on a specially enchanted rusty iron pile from crotch to brain stem up the middle of the spine for a few weeks and consume her body, keeping it in a special pouch - sequester this pouch organ in pocket dimension, swallow it, hide intestines it ends up in inside other pocket dimensions, repeat and do convoluted shit until all internal organs are sequestered in several differen pocket dimensions at once and nothing actually exists in Darnos' torso past end of esophagus. Transfer pain this procedure causes to universe at large via application of sympathetic magic and use distraction caused by this to use her soul as a funnel to let Darnos' soul overtake essence of universe - basically souljack the cosmos, pull a Teridax.
Then find and consume THE just to be a dick ((never sure if I actually got around to this)) and for more power

Use raw power universe jacking grants me to parasitize Regent's soul funnel thing - essentially graft it onto other mortals in a different universe and use that to possess them (tweak it so they can feel her all-encompassing pain all the time - makes it so they can't fight back and is a dick move) - repeat this until thrall army grows enough to overthrow nearest governmental organization and perform rituals of sufficient horrific nature and scale to summon part/all of main Darnos into that universe - if only part, use resulting Darnos demon to aid in conquering sufficiently until ritual is possible - ritual should probably involve a lot of emotional abuse magicked so it actually hurts the target somehow - makes for good torture technique, use later - and then once whole Darnos is in universe repeat soul grafting measure on universe at large. Repeat as per necessary until nigh-omnipotent. Also means Regent's pain gets multiplied almost infinitely every time I do that, and given I'll be doing it a lot it's looking like more pain than her mind might be able to handle - make sure to modify her to be able to fully process it at all times.

Lessee, he needs to go to Gaiden to get some artifacts of historical/meta significance in order to lead to end goal of actualizing self in reality - has to discover his nature as a fictional character at some point and become resolved to conquer that limitation - maybe some macguffins like Silmarillons - valuable shit from old books of fiction to use in desecration thing.
Maybe people would meet a representation of Regent deep in bowels of giant floating pyramid base thing, see her in endless suffering, get exposition on how horrible Darnos is, etc. Should be fun, and if not can always use material here somewhere else. Intimidation purposes maybe

Any ((double parentheses)) are comments I added in while reading through it, everything else is pretty much as-is.
Nice guy  Darnos.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, so the standard trifecta of abuse, followed with some rather creative dismembering then.
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 534