Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430509 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

No. I wouldn't want that to happen.

* Kevak is not a fan of mindfucking.
oi oi oi.

Mind fucking involves actually making people think shit.

I'd just be making her feelings of 'stop hurting my friends' stronger than her panic and such.

A lot stronger.

Like, blow up mountains stronger.
Mindfucking is doing anything that alters the mindset and behaviors of the person.

Nah, this is minor.

Mind foreplay at worst.

Also, we get an adorable rageghost out of it!

Win/Win!
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

oi oi oi.

I'd just be making her feelings of 'stop hurting my friends' stronger than her panic and such.

A lot stronger.

Mindfucking is doing anything that alters the mindset and behaviors of the person.

Nah, this is minor.

Mind foreplay at worst.

Win/Win!
No mindforeplay either. Baaaaaad Ragnarok. Baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

oi oi oi.

A lot stronger.

Nah, this is minor.

Mind foreplay at worst.

Win/Win!

But it would be super adorbs :<
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oi oi oi.

A lot stronger.

Nah, this is minor.

Mind foreplay at worst.

Win/Win!

But it would be super adorbs :<
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

* Kevak sprays Ragnarok with water.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Aren't onryo almost entirely indiscriminate anyway?

You say this like Torimus would care too much about a hate plague going around :P

Plus, the exact nature may warp a little, Malice is funny like that.

The main thing is the whole 'vengeful ghost with a rediculous amount of power born of intense anger and similar emotions' part.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, wouldn't pretty much all the emotion-eating entities just reverse it near-instantly with the prospect of a free snack?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Also, wouldn't pretty much all the emotion-eating entities just reverse it near-instantly with the prospect of a free snack?

well, that would transmit the Malice.

Which would then mutate THEM into massively powerful ragemonsters.

Which I am totally fine with.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically no it wouldn't. Kitsune can store the excess in their Outer Aura. Only digesting it as required for catalyzing or energy.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Technically no it wouldn't. Kitsune can store the excess in their Outer Aura. Only digesting it as required for catalyzing or energy.

That would also be a terrible idea.

let me educate you on what Malice would do in that situation.

It would eat your Aura.

And then it would eat you and turn you into something else, unless the amount you had was so little as to hardly matter, which is the main reason why Tor is stopping you from feeding from him, because that would probably count as murder and end up with him dead, even though by rights it would probably be suicide.

You're actually MORE susceptible to this that way, because your aura is literally MADE of emotions, many of which are fully capable of feeding the Malice and making it stronger.

In fact, he's planning to have a talk with the Headmaster about it as soon as classes end.

It's a UNIVERSALLY consuming and corruptive force. Saying you can eat it is like saying you can eat radioactive waste.

You might be able to physically do it, but it's going to end badly for you.

Especially since this is ALSO a ridiculously potent magical mutagen.

So, to paraphrase Yahtzee:

Malice is BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, DON'T, DON'T, DON'T, DON'T, EAT IT.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:32:31 am by ragnarok97071 »

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

It's not as funny without the animation :P
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would eat your Aura.

And then it would eat you and turn you into something else, unless the amount you had was so little as to hardly matter, which is the main reason why Tor is stopping you from feeding from him, because that would probably count as murder and end up with him dead.

In fact, he's planning to have a talk with the Headmaster about it as soon as classes end.
The Outer Aura is effectively a plate. It would be the equivalent of going and stealing someone's dinner off their plate. Mal can't eat the Inner Aura as it's effectively a stomach that turns energy into foxfire. When it becomes foxfire, it stops being emotion. It becomes a different energy entirely. Mal cannot process Foxfire. It would be like feeding a dog half it's body weight in concentrated 100% caffeine. It would literally have a heart attack and burn out.

The Outer Aura is just food. Mal could nom from the Outer Aura, which would result in him getting nommed in return with no real netgain one way or another.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

As far as I understand, Malice isn't emotion either. It's something beyond it, like a dark, nasty version of foxfire.
thincake

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

It would eat your Aura.

And then it would eat you and turn you into something else, unless the amount you had was so little as to hardly matter, which is the main reason why Tor is stopping you from feeding from him, because that would probably count as murder and end up with him dead.

The Outer Aura is effectively a plate. It would be the equivalent of going and stealing someone's dinner off their plate. Mal can't eat the Inner Aura as it's effectively a stomach that turns energy into foxfire. When it becomes foxfire, it stops being emotion. It becomes a different energy entirely. Mal cannot process Foxfire. It would be like feeding a dog half it's body weight in concentrated 100% caffeine. It would literally have a heart attack and burn out.

The Outer Aura is just food. Mal could nom from the Outer Aura, which would result in him getting nommed in return with no real netgain one way or another.

Right, so let me try rephrasing that.

Malice isn't a person.

It's a force of corruption and destruction that is quite literally without peer for sheer power, which is fueled by negative emotions. There is only one force in the universe capable of controlling it, and considering only very specific bloodlines of humans can be this thing, it is physically impossible for you to control it.

It would consume all the negative emotions in your Aura, and then, having nowhere else to go, would attack your body.

At that point, it wouldn't NEED anything to feed on in order to turn you into some shit out of Berserk, because it would already have consumed all the fear, anger, sadness, lust, obsession, and everything else in your outer aura before exploding inward and consuming you.

As far as I understand, Malice isn't emotion either. It's something beyond it, like a dark, nasty version of foxfire.

Except vastly more powerful and hard to control, yes. It CAN be fed off of like an emotion, because that's what it's technically composed of, but it's a HORRIBLE idea.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What happens if the entity affected by it literally has no emotions other than anger?
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 534