Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431500 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Joke's on you! In my true form, I don't have hair!"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Joke's on you! In my true form, I don't have hair!"
"T-that's stupid. You're stupid. Why are you so goddamn stupid?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I dunno, why are you so attractive?"
Beat.
"Wait..."
Black lives matter.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

With your ladykilling ways they shall soon herald you as "Ethon, the DTF Dragon"!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The what?"
One Google search later...
"Ehehehe..."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I dunno, why are you so attractive?"
Beat.
"Wait..."
"While it is wonderful to see someone who acknowledges this, I don't like you much. Or at all."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not yet. Not IC, anyway. I'm perfectly content with you hating me over here."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Not yet. Not IC, anyway. I'm perfectly content with you hating me over here."
"Don't talk as though it is inevitable that I fall for you. There is absolutely nothing good about you, you spineless, cowardly wretch."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Meanwhile James stares at the dragon booty. Only for the purposes of if he has to Slay the dragon later obvious. You know, just legendary knight thing, not anything that can result in jokes about
laying the dragon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Lotta emotions flying around. Thanks for the food~"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Meanwhile James stares at the dragon booty. Only for the purposes of if he has to Slay the dragon later obvious. You know, just legendary knight thing, not anything that can result in jokes about
laying the dragon.
"My my, I didn't think you swing that way. Please, do stare at Ethon's ass all you want. Somebody needs to make him feel... good. About himself, of course."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heeey, take it easy. Nobody's talking about falling for anyone (any more, at least) here. And don't go jumping the gun on anything when we've seen barely anything really worth noting about my character*. Plus, if you aren't interested, there are plenty of other eligible people I could set my sights on.
...also, which one of us are you referring to, here?"

*you are absolutely correct, Jana. Ethon is the most spineless, cowardly wretch of all spineless, cowardly wretches.

"You damn ninjas."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Lust is rather easy to pick up on, also tastes good."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Heeey, take it easy. Nobody's talking about falling for anyone (any more, at least) here. And don't go jumping the gun on anything when we've seen barely anything really worth noting about my character*. Plus, if you aren't interested, there are plenty of other eligible people I could set my sights on.
...also, which one of us are you referring to, here?"

*you are absolutely correct, Jana. Ethon is the most spineless, cowardly wretch of all spineless, cowardly wretches.

"You damn ninjas."
Yes

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You... You quoted everything. While I know that's a mathmetician's answer, it's not clear what you're answering.
And if you're going for Me/James, you should probably, maybe, have them meet?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 534