Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430754 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Got it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Why use quadrants when you can use the nonants?

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Hmm, let me see... a dragon who can transform into a human, and a human who can transform partially into a dragon. Yeah, now I see we're not even remotely similar!"
"Hmph... don't put words into my mouth, low-class wretch. That is like saying that humans and monkeys are the exact same species, or that common house cats are actually the same thing as tigers or lions."
Got it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
10/10 best image ever
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Of course, of course... although it would be best not to refer to a tiger as a wretch when oneself is a housecat, my friend."
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Remember everybody Tessa Alice's slave, pet, friend??? So you have to bribe persuade me to let you near her.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Of course, of course... although it would be best not to refer to a tiger as a wretch when oneself is a housecat, my friend."
"I believe you are mistaking which one of us is which, friend."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, Tessa is dragged out of a window by Yukari.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Really? Am I, really?"

Poof! Ethon is now a dragon. A small dragon, comparatively to older ones, but still bigger than a person.

(Also I forgot exactly how big Talon dragons are. :P)
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Omg bigfoot teaches biology in this school also there's a bio shock 1 reference in the setting

"Would you kindly"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:39:56 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're just reading the setting now?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Squishy (click to show/hide)

Hope the picture is fine.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"You now show how very foolish and arogant you are... This is the OOC thread. If I so desire, I could manifest as a dragon large enough to blot out the sun here."
Jana does just that, transforming into a dragon the size of a small planet.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's fine, although she'll either have to stay in the supernatural section or have one of the magic users on staff cast an illusion spell on her so the humans don't cry alien.
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

She can naturally shift her form to a human one, and she can concentrate very easily since her extrasensory sight prevents spooking.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

By the way, I'm nicking the Navy.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 534