Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Let's Piecewise: Dark Souls 3  (Read 26066 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Let's Piecewise: Dark Souls and Metal Gear Rising Revengence.
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2015, 10:25:34 am »

Being the murder afficiando that I am, I'm gonna try out that new game HATRED today.

It's been getting a lot of controversy but honestly, from what I'm seeing, it seems pretty unwarranted. Postal was more offensive in several ways, and the idea of randomly murdering civilians is hardly new or controversial. Hell, GTA 1 was letting you mow down random passersby from an overhead prospective over a decade ago.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2015, 10:47:52 am »

-snip-
I'm looking forward to your commentary on it. I also don't really get the controversy around it, it seems way too grimdark to actually take seriously. Then again I'm a big fan of postal 2 as well, so I might be biased. Maybe you could do a lets play of postal 2 one day. They've recently released an expansion that adds a new week.

I'm loving your dark souls playthrough, by the way.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2015, 11:57:59 am »

-snip-
I'm looking forward to your commentary on it. I also don't really get the controversy around it, it seems way too grimdark to actually take seriously. Then again I'm a big fan of postal 2 as well, so I might be biased. Maybe you could do a lets play of postal 2 one day. They've recently released an expansion that adds a new week.

I'm loving your dark souls playthrough, by the way.
I did some more recording of that yesterday. We're up to the beginning of anor londo. Just editing it right now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2015, 12:17:24 pm »

All the dark souls videos are uploading and there's a "Let's Ramble" about Hatred.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2015, 10:41:23 pm »

You guys will have to let me know what you think about the rambling episode; all 7 of you who watch the channel.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2015, 12:36:39 am »

Trust me once I get around to it I'll be binging through all your videos, right now I'm just busy with writing up the intro for a game I'm hoping to actually run for a little while.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2015, 02:21:12 am »

You guys will have to let me know what you think about the rambling episode; all 7 of you who watch the channel.
As one of those seven I find the rambling episode interesting would be fun to see you ramble about other stuff.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2015, 04:16:23 am »

I'm not 1 of the 7, but I'm generally a fan of rambling episodes. I tend to use them as impromptu podcasts :P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2015, 09:37:17 am »

As one of those seven I find the rambling episode interesting would be fun to see you ramble about other stuff.
I do have some strong opinions about things. I could probably do a video just picking apart a few games, namely ones that I think are massively overrated by the media for various reasons. Like that stinker Gone Home and it's young adult fiction level story that everyone is lauding as some sort of masterpiece.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2015, 09:41:51 am »

I do have some strong opinions about things. I could probably do a video just picking apart a few games, namely ones that I think are massively overrated by the media for various reasons. Like that stinker Gone Home and it's young adult fiction level story that everyone is lauding as some sort of masterpiece.
I concur that hearing you ramble about stuff is interesting. I would like to point out that the game audio in the Hatred ramble was louder than your voice, which made it pretty hard to actually understand what you were saying over the gunshots/explosions/edgy one liners.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2015, 10:05:15 am »

I concur that hearing you ramble about stuff is interesting. I would like to point out that the game audio in the Hatred ramble was louder than your voice, which made it pretty hard to actually understand what you were saying over the gunshots/explosions/edgy one liners.
oops, thought I fixed that. I'll reupload an audio adjusted version.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2015, 10:08:01 am »

We should all get together on teamspeak (or steam maybe?) and do a group rambling session. Preferably while playing an intense competitive game.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2015, 10:13:34 am »

That, or we could do a group LP like Geop or Slowbeef do, getting a group of people together to commentate on a single person playing. That would be fun.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2015, 10:18:54 am »

That, or we could do a group LP like Geop or Slowbeef do, getting a group of people together to commentate on a single person playing. That would be fun.

Piecewise plays kaizo mario, with audience commentary.

Yes. It must happen.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2015, 11:55:04 am »

Piecewise plays kaizo mario, with audience commentary.

Yes. It must happen.
Your desire to simply hurt me is becoming more evident.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17