Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 10: Symbiosis]  (Read 23912 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 9: Why Not]
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2015, 10:45:20 am »

What's with the random m next to my 0xp? Has malice stopped building up inside the sphere?

-------

Make the Sorcquitoes carriers of a disease that effects Djinn, causing runaway blood production, making those effected bloat up like grotesque blood balloons. Perhaps one in ten or even less of those bitten by the mosquitoes actually show symptoms.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:50:05 am by Demonic Spoon »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2015, 11:00:29 am »

What's with the random m next to my 0xp? Has malice stopped building up inside the sphere?
Bizarre. I would tentatively guess creative additions from some mangy beast or another.

Malice has stopped building in the sphere, though since its suppressant is on a feast-or-famine system that might end up more of a cycle than a solution.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2015, 11:13:18 am »

Bizarre. I would tentatively guess creative additions from some mangy beast or another.

Malice has stopped building in the sphere, though since its suppressant is on a feast-or-famine system that might end up more of a cycle than a solution.
As long as it can't get to excessive levels that's acceptable. Mission accomplished!

EDIT: Btw, in the encyclopedia, Hellstars are supposed be [Small][Uncommon] if that makes any difference. I was thinking lasers merited uncommon power ranking.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:20:21 am by Demonic Spoon »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2015, 03:17:30 pm »

Ol'kuur shot his multitude of gazes through the universe. Two stars. Three celestial bodies, two of them trapped by a scared god-child. And a celestial beast, claimed by its creator. Not a particularly welcoming suite of worlds for prospective void travellers, especially as the void spawn still roamed, but there was little most of the gods could do right now. Especially Ol'kuur, in this confining form of a Patron that barely allowed for seven heads. How could other being live with a body that didn't reshape to their whims? But this was not the time to regain the lost power. This was the time provide more shapes to the Lineages.

Give the Lineages the knowledge of domestication, especially the domestication of whisperwings. Reluctantly limit their expansionist nature by declaring Sundancer off-limits.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2015, 07:09:19 pm »

Shevel grimaced as once again, her creations went further into the darkness. She sighed and continued to salvage what she could.

Blood is powerful, but one must always remember that the mind is far better.

Make the Empire value intelligence, wisdom, innovation and initiative. Coming up with a useful invention or discovery ensures safety against Elder feasts for the duration of their lifetime.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2015, 11:57:07 pm »

"Greetings, new God. Welcome to the Void."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2015, 12:12:24 am »

"I'm not a God," she pouts. "I just have a way with people."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2015, 12:13:32 am »

"Noted. What is your purpose here?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2015, 12:30:42 am »

She hisses in irritation. "To bring down that four-armed tyrant of light. Look at what he's done! Terrible, terrible things."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2015, 12:34:36 am »

"What has he done, exactly?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2015, 12:40:59 am »

Ark got many toys and many more players but they fail to play non-violent games with each other. Something Alerama wanted to change. The Spirit spent all his time communicating with various sapient beings, teaching them languages of others, teaching them to overcome differences and cooperate for common good. Yet she never communicated with her own creatures because she lost interest to Rifths as soon as they were created.

Unmantle to create a mixed Shards, Verna, Lumen civilization. If mixed civ is impossible then create Shards civilization that seeks cooperation with other races

Gain sphere Cooperation
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2015, 12:45:37 am »

While not as planned, making a Shard civilization is acceptable to me. Means I can dick around as a spirit longer! :))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2015, 12:54:02 am »

"Hateful light and madness! An angry star, lunatic wanderers, screeching falcons, scheming mushrooms, titans that feed on fear! A brutal, ravening tyrant! Madness and treachery, seething hate in a blinding shell!"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2015, 12:54:57 am »

Lol. I can't help but wonder what her opinion of me is.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2015, 12:56:59 am »

((Lessee.))

"What of the Planner? The insectile entity that is planning away the ages in the cosmos. And the other gods? What are your standings? Against, with?"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:59:30 am by Pencil_Art »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15