Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133007 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1590 on: July 26, 2015, 05:38:31 pm »

Hatred's tattoos glow slightly in his now obvious fury ((and so is his player))

"... Has everyone in this town lost their minds? Just because I'm a red tiefling doesn't mean I'm the one who did these things you're accusing me of. That's like accusing a gnome of a crime because they're a gnome, saying they all look the same! Yes, I am a red tiefling. So is most of my kind, and so is the rest of my bloody family! Hell, you'd probably even think my brother was this killer! Your captain accused me of it and I brushed it off. Now TWO OBVIOUSLY PSYCHOTIC GUARDS are butchering people like this killer you are describing does and you say it's JUSTICE? Why aren't you thanking this tiefling for doing your job for you!? Or is that why he's wanted? Because he's taking the job AWAY FROM YOU? I guess that's it. The guards are too scared that this vigilante at large is going to show up in this town of guardsmen who tell the townsfolk that taking the law into their own hands is bad BUT THEIR GUARDS CAN KILL AS THEY SEE FIT!? You or your friends brutally killed my ally, saying justice was served, but THE BASTARD WAS TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS PAST.

I'll accompany you to the guard's hold. But I'm on my last nerve with the guard's hypocritical ways. Unless you intend to kill me and stick that killer thing on me because I'm a red tiefling as MANY ARE, you have NOTHING on me, you racist pigs! Now hurry up with your business, i have business to attend to and your presence offends me!"

((evil people can scold other for being evil....))

Spoiler: Hatred&Oorr (click to show/hide)

(( Hatred are you sure youre evil? Doesnt seem like it lol, either way seems Im missing out on the fun.))
To adam: 'Im never gonna catch him if hes that far out, forget it its not important. I just... uh.... promised his mother Id keep an eye on him. ( Dont want to get Steel in trouble, deception plus 6 on that)"Well, I dont mean to keep you if you have places to be but if you have any interesting stories, rumours, or anything Id be happy to listen, Ill even buy you a drink. Oh right, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Aelynna Nailos, daughter of Tyris,  herald of winters dawn and princess of the lost tribes of Tebruoth. This here is my friend Maya. ' ( Persuasion plus 8 towards getting that story) [/qoute]

Spoiler: Aelynna&Maya (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gawain (click to show/hide)
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 26, 2015, 05:40:28 pm »

Spoiler: DM and Aelynna (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:45:56 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 26, 2015, 05:45:16 pm »

Spoiler: Hatred and DM (click to show/hide)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 26, 2015, 06:55:45 pm »

Spoiler: DM and Aelynna (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aelynna&maya (click to show/hide)

((very insight full lol))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 26, 2015, 07:02:03 pm »

((What can I see/what do I know about the Scouts?))

Sniff, then nod dismissively before turning back to his watch.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:44:39 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 26, 2015, 07:32:21 pm »

"Where can I arrange a meeting with them? Normally, my anger is held in check, but this is an outrage. I will express my concerns with them once my business with you is done."

Once they are done telling me the process of meeting the council, follow them to drop off the bodies. Don't bother to help them, just follow them. Once they're done their business, take any notes, ID, etc to mark off where they are from, what thieves guild they hail from, and who might their boss be
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 26, 2015, 08:24:28 pm »

"Where can I arrange a meeting with them? Normally, my anger is held in check, but this is an outrage. I will express my concerns with them once my business with you is done."

Once they are done telling me the process of meeting the council, follow them to drop off the bodies. Don't bother to help them, just follow them. Once they're done their business, take any notes, ID, etc to mark off where they are from, what thieves guild they hail from, and who might their boss be

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

((what is oorr doing now?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 26, 2015, 09:01:31 pm »

((Do I get to loot papers from the guy? Or did he have none?))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 26, 2015, 09:49:11 pm »

((Do I get to loot papers from the guy? Or did he have none?))

((you might if you get throught the paper work for meeting with the council))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 26, 2015, 10:42:09 pm »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: July 26, 2015, 11:11:17 pm »

"I'm here to make a complaint about the status of the guardsmen. They have been shooting me over a false claim, they killed my ally in cold blood and they just butchered two people on the street for no cause whatsoever when the captain of the guard wanted them alive. The laws make little to no sense, and the guardsmen I have met are psychotic and/or racist. I was told to speak with the council if I had problems with the guardsmen and I have had it up to here with them. I'm surprised Noble East hasn't been so enraged over this, as this has been happening for weeks.

And from what I understand, the scouts are free to do as much vigilante justice as they seem fit, killing whoever they don't like and harassing folk like myself because of my race and skin tone. I've seen guards back in Amn who were rotten to the core with corruption who had more morals than these scouts and guardsmen.

And you can tell Noble East if he's on this council that I find the guards of Amn more in tune with the law than Rosewall's guards."

Stare him down. If he gets offended because I just said all that about guardsmen, stare at him angrily. I mean every word I say

((Good god. This is making me look lawful evil. Is that my new alignment now?))

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 27, 2015, 03:10:46 am »

Tyris was my father. He was the chieftain of the Alumeri Tribe of the Tebruoth Tundra, and he was appointed king by the united tribes to lead them into battle with the armies of Selvingal against the frost giants. That was almost 20 years ago, and the army has never been seen since. I promised my Grandmother, Yrsundil Tyris s mother upon her death that one day I would lead another army to the far north and find the truth, but until then I cant bear to watch my proud people living as refugees in Selvingal struggling to survive. Are you from the north? I didnt think anyone from below the mountains would know of the tribes of Tebruoth.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 27, 2015, 07:25:50 am »

(( If you want the full 2 page version I can do that, I forget whether I did when I introduced myself but either way I may as well post the prophecy of Winters Dawn here, this is still subject to DM changes although he has read it ))
Youre probably wondering what that herald thing means. The wise women of the Alumeri have been passing a prophecy down for as long as even my mothers people the elves remember, and not even they remember its origin. My grandmother told me that one of the most powerful ancient heralds, fearful of it being lost, tied her soul into this necklace (I show my necklace, from a distance it looks like a burning mountain but the flames are actually a red-gold snowflake) making herself a lich and this her phylactery. Her body is long since lost, but she still has the power to speak the prophecy through whoever holds this necklace, as long as they have Alumeri blood. Dont be alarmed, just your everyday possession by a (probably friendly?) ancient undead spirit.  (I hold the necklace with both hands and my eyes shoot back into my head. )
There shall come a day when the sun rises in the winter over the edge of the world and the fate of nations will hang in the balance. A great battle is coming where the Flaming Lord shall meet the Lady of the Ice midst a river of blood and the heavens will cry with the screams of the dead. One man must choose between his heart and his mind while the mountains crumble into the burning seas around him. Three days will pass in the time of one but night shall not fall until the dreamer awakens. Gods help us all when it does. ( I collapse down to the table letting go of the necklace to steady myself and say in whisper not quite my own voice still)
The prophecy of Winters Dawn has been spoken, and I am its final Herald.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 27, 2015, 07:31:49 am »

((And I thought I had the deep backstory...))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 27, 2015, 07:54:09 am »

Maya is quite understandably surprised at the apparent possession. "...Are you alright?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 122