Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133504 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1095 on: June 23, 2015, 06:25:36 pm »

Maya is waiting for the healz, and then will explore the base, looking for anything worth taking. All the cultists are dead or have surrendered, right?
you are healed, 3 of them are out cold, 5 are tired up and 2 are dead  and so is the leader. (( and i assume avoiding the ritual circle))

You start your search (( and i just realised i dont know how to do this searching stuff......One moment.........I  AM BACK))

You end up finding a compartment at the alter with some mechanical part, you easially get it open with a wiggle of your thieves' tool. You find a very creapially decorated dagger. It is curved like a zizgag but smoother and the handle has a skeleton carved into it.

You then went hind the wall and found something shiny. you found 1 gold coin. And then you went back to the secret pass exit. you end up finding a weird small hole on the left side.
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 23, 2015, 06:29:28 pm »

Maya is waiting for the healz, and then will explore the base, looking for anything worth taking. All the cultists are dead or have surrendered, right?
you are healed, 3 of them are out cold, 5 are tired up and 2 are dead  and so is the leader. (( and i assume avoiding the ritual circle))

You start your search (( and i just realised i dont know how to do this searching stuff......One moment.........I  AM BACK))

You end up finding a compartment at the alter with some mechanical part, you easially get it open with a wiggle of your thieves' tool. You find a very creapially decorated dagger. It is curved like a zizgag but smoother and the handle has a skeleton carved into it.

You then went hind the wall and found something shiny. you found 1 gold coin. And then you went back to the secret pass exit. you end up finding a weird small hole on the left side.
Was that a hole one of the darts came out of? Regardless, find a stick or something else long, and poke inside with it. Also, pocket the dagger to let the others check if it's magic or not later.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 23, 2015, 06:34:12 pm »

"It's hard to read, but I think this book has something to end his suffering. I'll mix up the concoction as soon as I can, but I need someone strong to give it to him. Callista, will you do it?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 23, 2015, 06:37:41 pm »

Was that a hole one of the darts came out of? Regardless, find a stick or something else long, and poke inside with it. Also, pocket the dagger to let the others check if it's magic or not later.

No it isn't, ou are about a meter from the hole you crawled out of room the passage way, you look inside and you think you sear gears

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 24, 2015, 03:23:49 am »

((What happened with my healing, Dwarmin?  ??? )))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 24, 2015, 06:01:43 am »

No it isn't, ou are about a meter from the hole you crawled out of room the passage way, you look inside and you think you sear gears
Poke the stick in there.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 24, 2015, 07:06:57 am »

Poke the stick in there.

you manage to find a stick on the alter. It look thin and flimsy but it might more. you stick it in and nothing happens. You do feel the stick been like things are restricting its movement.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 24, 2015, 07:08:18 am »

Try to figure out what the gears are powering. ((I don't know the appropriate check))
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 24, 2015, 07:30:53 am »

Try to figure out what the gears are powering. ((I don't know the appropriate check))

(( i will figuring it out.. I think investigation check to figure out what it is))

You inspect the hole and fiddle with it. You figure out it is some sort of locking mechanism. Your best guess is it is a door.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 24, 2015, 07:33:37 am »

(( i will figuring it out.. I think investigation check to figure out what it is))

You inspect the hole and fiddle with it. You figure out it is some sort of locking mechanism. Your best guess is it is a door.
Try to use either the stick or thieves tools to manipulate the mechanism to open the door.
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: June 24, 2015, 07:37:53 am »

Try to use either the stick or thieves tools to manipulate the mechanism to open the door.

You try using your thevies' Tool but you can't seem to be able to work it open

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 24, 2015, 07:41:20 am »

Try again.
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: June 24, 2015, 08:14:20 am »

Try again.

Nope couldn't get it that time either

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: June 24, 2015, 08:15:35 am »

Try again.

Nope couldn't get it that time either
...This lock was beginning to infuriate Maya, but she kept calm. Once more.
Sigtext!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: June 24, 2015, 08:24:03 am »

((What happened with my healing, Dwarmin?  ??? )))

((Huh, I overlooked you-since the GM flatly refuses to write down any information on the game at all, I have no idea who your character is. I guess I have to search 60 posts for your character sheet. :/ Makes it hard to establish a connection.

Gm needs to expend some semblance of effort, here. Can we get all the character sheets/player names in the OP? Please?))

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 122