Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133520 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1080 on: June 23, 2015, 02:43:12 pm »

((What's Inspiration Dice? And looking through the rulebook for how to level up again...))

Maya puts away her shortsword and knife. "Calista, once you're done with them could you help me? That secret passage was trapped an one of them got me pretty good..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:42 pm »

((Xp should be divided equally :P Hatred AOE'd a bunch of a guys, but I was integral to the distraction!

Also, how injured is everyone, again? I think I could heal Hatred...))

Maya could use a boost, the monk could too and hatred is perfectly fine.

After the combat Carric started to walk around the room and pick up 5 torches from around the room and moved them all to the left hand side of the room.

" we can now cast spells with out worry"
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: June 23, 2015, 02:46:34 pm »

((What's Inspiration Dice? And looking through the rulebook for how to level up again...))

((Inspiration Dice are handed out by the GM for good roleplaying. You can only have one at a time, and it lets you roll advantage on any check.

Also, see, I would have attended any ally first if I knew you were injured...))

Maya puts away her shortsword and knife. "Calista, once you're done with them could you help me? That secret passage was trapped an one of them got me pretty good..."

Calista seemed hesitant. Her eyes were still feral, and she seemed unbalanced- unsure of your reaction to her change, or the violence.

"...Where did they hurt you?" She asked.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: June 23, 2015, 02:50:03 pm »

"Strong lassie, I think I'm in need of some touch-, ahem, your expertise in matters of healing."

Throws a serious glance at Maya.

"Those were some good hits you got in there. Good job."

Serious face molds into a humorous one.

"Can I hit on you too later?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: June 23, 2015, 03:04:36 pm »

"You tend to hear things when your bloodline makes you dream of Hell almost every night. I'm lucky that the night before I had a decent sleep for once.

Now help me find something referring to vampires or vampire spawn.

And Callista, keep that stake to yourself, I'm expecting to get us paid for this ordeal. One way or another, we're bringing back him back to his father... Even if he is feral...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: June 23, 2015, 03:08:53 pm »

((Temp HP, I shouldn't have taken normal damage yet, save from the first few attacks. Plus, I also kept them alive for us, so I would say inspiration for us all or have like a small bonus to the XP pool. Also, was it just me, or did we get less XP for having the goblins surrender last time, now that I looked at it (I'm running a 5e game with some buddies in RL, and goblin XP was lower then I saw in the book)))

"Tie up the survivors. Carric, Callista, one of you keep this one from dying. Sir Monk, Maya, I would like one of you two to come with me to search for any information on Aurel's son here. I don't know how they did this, but maybe we can find something to reverse it."

Once everyone's tied up...

"I can't believe you guys fell for my bluff. Why would Asmodeus want anything to do with a chained man? I'm surprised several of you fell for it, but you should have listened to your leader, stupid as he was."

Search the place for documents on vampire spawn, vampires, etc. with Maya or Monk, whoever wanted to come.

You start looking, you end up finding a book near the alter. It is written in common but very bad hand writing.

((Taking Average HP, and Oath of the Conqueror.))

Calista slowly turned back to her human looking old self after a few moments of struggle, blinking rapidly-and wiping blood from her face. Then, she went to help the prisoners.

"...indeed. They must live to face Judgement for their crimes."

Action: Use my Lay On Hands ability as needed to keep anyone from bleeding out.
((please send me the info for  that oath again.))

You and carric start helping out the wounded. Carric pulled out his holy symbol and bright light glowed from him, He heals the 3 not total dead cultist. Calista lays on hand maya using 7 of the 15 you can heal with. And if you heal the monk as well then you would have used a total of 15 of your 15... leaving the monk at 18/19((i said Maya look weak-ish))

This is when you notice that some (5) of the cultist are weird looking.
the 5 reek of rotting copreses but also of a living person. They look like a mix between a Vampire spawn and a human.

"You tend to hear things when your bloodline makes you dream of Hell almost every night. I'm lucky that the night before I had a decent sleep for once.

Now help me find something referring to vampires or vampire spawn.

And Callista, keep that stake to yourself, I'm expecting to get us paid for this ordeal. One way or another, we're bringing back him back to his father... Even if he is feral...

" we could wait another 2 days. Did he say something about not letting him die for another 3 days, the we could kill him if needed?" Carric mentions.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:12:59 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: June 23, 2015, 03:09:31 pm »

((Inspiration Dice are handed out by the GM for good roleplaying. You can only have one at a time, and it lets you roll advantage on any check.

Also, see, I would have attended any ally first if I knew you were injured...))

Calista seemed hesitant. Her eyes were still feral, and she seemed unbalanced- unsure of your reaction to her change, or the violence.

"...Where did they hurt you?" She asked.
She indicates a dart sticking out of her arm.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: June 23, 2015, 03:42:37 pm »

((That does NOT sound like something Carric would say... Also, can you PM me the book as I read it privately?))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: June 23, 2015, 03:46:17 pm »

((That does NOT sound like something Carric would say... Also, can you PM me the book as I read it privately?))

((i am ssorry i have yet to master my "chanalling Cheese" Ability yet))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: June 23, 2015, 04:08:43 pm »

((He's chaotic good, right? He wouldn't let pay go by just to kill someone. that's lawful evil or evil, like something's I would do))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: June 23, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »

((He's chaotic good, right? He wouldn't let pay go by just to kill someone. that's lawful evil or evil, like something's I would do))

True, but I was using it more to remind you there is other options and stuff

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: June 23, 2015, 06:09:13 pm »

Hatred is currently shifting through the stuff by the alter, just seeing what is there.

What are the rest of you guys doing?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: June 23, 2015, 06:10:52 pm »

Maya is waiting for the healz, and then will explore the base, looking for anything worth taking. All the cultists are dead or have surrendered, right?
Sigtext!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: June 23, 2015, 06:20:27 pm »

((According to the post, Maya was already healed))

Calista knew little of medicine-she plucked out the dart and quickly laid her hands to close the wounds-Maya would have felt neither the sting of cauterization, or the warmth of goodly magical healing, but merely quick and precise aid, coldly efficient and surgical.

She notices her puncture has been sealed with small, glowing white stitches.

"...You should be fine, for now. Halmyr has bestowed his blessing on you...those will fade in time as the wound heals. I urge you not to scratch at them-they are divine constructs, but they may still itch." Calista advises.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: June 23, 2015, 06:24:25 pm »

((According to the post, Maya was already healed))

Calista knew little of medicine-she plucked out the dart and quickly laid her hands to close the wounds-Maya would have felt neither the sting of cauterization, or the warmth of goodly magical healing, but merely quick and precise aid, coldly efficient and surgical.

She notices her puncture has been sealed with small, glowing white stitches.

"...You should be fine, for now. Halmyr has bestowed his blessing on you...those will fade in time as the wound heals. I urge you not to scratch at them-they are divine constructs, but they may still itch." Calista advises.
"Thanks." Maya says, as she goes off to see if there was anything worth taking in the cultist's base.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 122