Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Ask me anything about relationships, personal and professional stuff.  (Read 7877 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

She, I believe.
Really? Huh. Alright.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think the whole "who made the 4chan thing?" really matters. It might be penguin, but he has a history of memeing and I'm not inclined to believe him right away.
That said, we'll soon see if this new guy is the real OP, mostly if the style of his answers matches the 4chan thing.

What's the point in making a longer one? Isn't it kinda pointless too? And is that all you have to say against this thread? Can't you think of anything else? Or are you gonna start to be on topic now?
The point is that people don't like it and if you keep being a twat about it, soon they won't like you, either. Why would you want to cause trouble about such a minor thing?

"The point is that people don't like it"
They don't like it? But is that the point of making a longer one? Going with the majority in order to please them? What about what I like? What I prefer?

"soon they won't like you, either"
I didn't make this thread with the sole objective of being liked, there are actually more important things

"Why would you want to cause trouble about such a minor thing?"
I didn't. Someone brought it up and I answered them and they kept bringing it up. I find it neater to answer each question in a single post, unless they're very simple ones, and since I'm the OP, who's answering the questions, I'm not disrupting the thread by answering the questions, however I do it.

I admit I'm sounding a bit more aggressive than I'd like, but I thought it'd be easier to convince you all and actually start to get the thread going.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:25:40 pm by Macunfadebo »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

You're kind of missing the point, but whatever.

E: From the 4chan thing:
Indent what? Paragraphs? What for? Is the lack of paragraphs reallly annoying you so much?
Are you retarded? I mean, have you ever considered it?
Never mind, it's the same guy.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:15:02 pm by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Also, who is penguin
A forumite who has posted literally a page ago at default forum settings.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:25:17 pm by Macunfadebo »

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're kind of missing the point, but whatever.

E: From the 4chan thing:
Indent what? Paragraphs? What for? Is the lack of paragraphs reallly annoying you so much?
Are you retarded? I mean, have you ever considered it?
Never mind, it's the same guy.

Nevermind the context, huh.

This is all coming down to bad first impressions. I made a not very impressive opening because there's no way to do an impressive one in this case, and I waited for the questions to start coming so I'd prove myself and my claim, but that didn't happen. People started doubting and testing and I wasn't very patient with it and we get an even worse impression and this impasse. Can the purpose of this thread be given another chance? Or is it something unsalvageable?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:34:31 pm by Macunfadebo »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

You will never be able to make a good impression through making a thread like this before anyone even knows you.
Love, scriver~

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You will never be able to make a good impression through making a thread like this before anyone even knows you.

You might be right, but I don't have the patience to get people to know me in these forums in the gradual way. I was hoping this thread would address these things, that by the exchange of messages people would get the right impression of me and find my answering reliable.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

You don't have the patience to get to know people yet you claim you want to help them with very personal stuff.

Wat.

Explain that logic?

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't have the patience to get to know people yet you claim you want to help them with very personal stuff.

Wat.

Explain that logic?

I have it. I intend to analyse each person's situation individually. What I meant is that I don't have the patience for the opposite, for getting them to know me, since my self and my situation isn't relevant to their personal stuff.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why in the hell would anyone trust you with stuff if you don't feel like getting to know them?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Why in the hell would anyone trust you with stuff if you don't feel like getting to know them?
OI!!!!!

Calm down, buddyo.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I were upset, there would be capitals~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:29:01 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When was that said?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6