Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Ask me anything about relationships, personal and professional stuff.  (Read 7887 times)

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me anything about relationships, personal and professional stuff.
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 12:09:49 pm »

Okay, question for OP: Is it acceptable to quote someone without providing a link to the source?

Acceptable for who? It will be acceptable for whoever is okay with it, which will vary from person to person. Or do you mean society-wise? I believe there are many copyright laws covering this area, you should consult a lawyer.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 12:12:43 pm »

Why did you leave me? You promised me we would always be together. Why did you run from me and the baby?

They probably felt very uncomfortable with remaining in your company. Do you think maybe they were beginning to feel trapped, without any real direction, any positive prospects in a family life with you and the baby? Do you think supposed societal expectatives and norms are enough for a person to deny themselves their identity and agency?

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 12:31:21 pm »

Dude, we live in 2015 bro.
You know we can type 2 messages in ONE posts? Cool stuff ainīt it ?

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2015, 12:34:31 pm »

As long as it isn't about technical aspects of it, I'll answer everything. I go by Well-Adjusted Young Man on /adv/.
How is relatonshipp formed?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2015, 01:00:27 pm »

As long as it isn't about technical aspects of it, I'll answer everything. I go by Well-Adjusted Young Man on /adv/.
they need to do way instain SO who kill her relationship

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2015, 01:09:13 pm »

they need to do way instain SO who kill her relationship
They need way instain expectatives that, with it, vary from person to person.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2015, 03:20:48 pm »

Dude, we live in 2015 bro.
You know we can type 2 messages in ONE posts? Cool stuff ainīt it ?

Is it such a troubling matter? Is it cluttering the thread, making it harder to navigate, given the fact that I'm the OP? If not, why make such a fuss out of it? Is there anything else that's bothering you?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2015, 03:30:46 pm »

It's just kinda pointless, really. Whats the point of making 2 relatively short posts when you can make one longer one?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2015, 03:59:03 pm »

Doubleposting is generally not well-liked on these forums. As Blitz said, it's pointless and comes across as a bit spammy. Unless you've got a good reason, like bumping an old thread or reserving a spot after the OP if you might need more space, it's probably best to avoid it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's just kinda pointless, really. Whats the point of making 2 relatively short posts when you can make one longer one?

What's the point in making a longer one? Isn't it kinda pointless too? And is that all you have to say against this thread? Can't you think of anything else? Or are you gonna start to be on topic now?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The point of making single longer ones is that it's easier, takes less time, and doesn't inflate your post count, as you appear to be trying to do.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Learn to take some advice. If you were really Well-Adjusted Young Man you'd be able to.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Penguin, why not just post to confirm you're that person on 4chan then link it here? Couple that with a report to moderator and that's that.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I don't think the whole "who made the 4chan thing?" really matters. It might be penguin, but he has a history of memeing and I'm not inclined to believe him right away.
That said, we'll soon see if this new guy is the real OP, mostly if the style of his answers matches the 4chan thing.

What's the point in making a longer one? Isn't it kinda pointless too? And is that all you have to say against this thread? Can't you think of anything else? Or are you gonna start to be on topic now?
The point is that people don't like it and if you keep being a twat about it, soon they won't like you, either. Why would you want to cause trouble about such a minor thing?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I don't think the whole "who made the 4chan thing?" really matters. It might be penguin, but he...
She, I believe.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6