Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Mission 19: Knock Knock  (Read 31825 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 19: Knock Knock
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 08:06:03 am »

Pan slowly looks over to Thaddeus and nods, a gesture which is rendered rather meaningless due to his stealthskin

"I am the one"

provide cover for team hacking the door.  Should robots enter hallway/break through goop walls, hold them in place with mass amp and hack them to pieces with my new blades.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:09:14 am by Pancaek »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2015, 09:45:46 am »

Guard the hallway.
Re-goop the robots if they begin to break through.
With Thaddeus' help seal the hole we made.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2015, 02:51:10 pm »

Assist in opening the door.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2015, 09:55:11 pm »

((@Unholy_Pariah: Thaddeus said Auron has to stay with the Holdout team.

@Remalle: You have our Aux stim, a cutting torch and +2 Aux. Mesk should try to blitz the door and then aux stim to mess with the computer. Turning it off first, then installing what Steve asked of us.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2015, 01:43:17 pm »

hack door to gain entry, if that failt break door to gain entry.
You can't do anything this turn because you're spazing out a bit with the electricity going through your head.

Guard the hallway.
Re-goop the robots if they begin to break through.
With Thaddeus' help seal the hole we made.

"Holy shit I can't believe that worked. Anyways, Dubley, Auron, stay with me. Pan go with the other two and help them take out anything that gets in their way. After the main computer is cleared, come back here. The rest of you, see if you can hack the door, or cut through it and take care of the computer. Dubs? Help me seal up the hole we made, I dont want any surprises coming through for us. "

If it looks like the goop is starting to break down from the robots at all, goop them all again.

Take the con stim if it looks like I will need it.

With Dubley's help, seal up the hole we made.

You both cover the hole pancaek made in a layer of foam. And not a second too soon it seems; shortly after the seal is complete, it starts to shake with blows from the outside. Seems some of the bots were trying to make their way around.

Assist in opening the door.
You use your cutting torch to get about halfway through slicing a hole in the door.

Part of the foam wall gets bashed in but the team reforms it before anything can get through.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2015, 06:57:40 pm »

Thaddeus looks a Auron briefly as he fall to the ground, "What the he...huh. Ok." before turning his attention back to the foam wall. "Hey Mesk? I know you're doing your best but wanna move a bit faster? These robots are REALLY pissed at what you're doing there. Not criticizing you, I just really don't want to get ripped apart."

Keep gooping walls as needed.

Take a Con and Dex stim if it looks like they are going to break through.

If they break through and gooping isn't slowing them down enough, use the Spektr set to microwave mode.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2015, 07:54:57 pm »

Reinforce the goop walls. Hold the line. Don't let them through.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2015, 09:34:53 pm »

Continue covering door team against sudden robot attack with goop thrower. If door is breached this turn, move with them and cover our rear
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2015, 10:04:16 pm »

"I'm moving as fast as I can.  Just give me a moment.  And someone get ready to help me with whatever's on the other side of this door."
Finish cutting through the door, goop anything moving on the other side.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2015, 12:25:34 am »

"That'd be Pan and Yancy.  Remember, shut down the computer and then connect the coms thing for Steve to control the ship."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2015, 08:57:56 am »

So long as computer door is not open, watch door cutter's back and push robutts that manage to break through foam back with mass amp.

Once door is open, use mass amp to hold and crush any robutts/defense mechanisms inside of the room, making sure not to damage the computer.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2015, 12:17:50 pm »

"I'm moving as fast as I can.  Just give me a moment.  And someone get ready to help me with whatever's on the other side of this door."
Finish cutting through the door, goop anything moving on the other side.
You finish slicing through the door. Beyond it is a long but seemingly empty hallway; you don't see anything moving around inside of it. The hall turns left after maybe 20 feet and you can't see around that corner.

Thaddeus looks a Auron briefly as he fall to the ground, "What the he...huh. Ok." before turning his attention back to the foam wall. "Hey Mesk? I know you're doing your best but wanna move a bit faster? These robots are REALLY pissed at what you're doing there. Not criticizing you, I just really don't want to get ripped apart."

Keep gooping walls as needed.

If they break through and gooping isn't slowing them down enough, use the Spektr set to microwave mode.

Reinforce the goop walls. Hold the line. Don't let them through.
You do this to both the inner walls and the one for the hole you cut into the ship. They hold, but you're starting to run low on goo, at least in the current canisters.

Continue covering door team against sudden robot attack with goop thrower. If door is breached this turn, move with them and cover our rear
You nervously tap your foot and glance around as Mesk finishes his work.

So long as computer door is not open, watch door cutter's back and push robutts that manage to break through foam back with mass amp.

Once door is open, use mass amp to hold and crush any robutts/defense mechanisms inside of the room, making sure not to damage the computer.

There's nothing you can see in that hall, at least nothing that is immediately obvious.

Yancy catches something in the corner of his eye; movement, debris spraying into the hall down past the data storage door.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2015, 02:42:24 pm »

((Fuck))

"Yancy I saw movement on your cam. You happen to see what it was? "

Keep gooping. Reload when needed. Scan area with cam-eyes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2015, 04:44:37 pm »

Sync my cameras with the rest of the team like Thad has. Might be useful.
Keep gooping. Reload.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:35:51 pm by NAV »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2015, 06:07:11 pm »

"Hmm. No time to think about it. Auron, you're in first with the machete. Mesk, Pan and Yancy will follow. Be careful in there, try not to destroy the computer. These robots are pissed off enough at us as it is."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:09:18 pm by renegadelobster »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20