Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97195 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1020 on: October 19, 2015, 06:28:32 pm »

Irios quietly cursed to himself as the spell led them nowhere.

"I suppose now we're supposed to cautiously follow whatever it was that Ayzebel saw?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 19, 2015, 06:53:35 pm »

"...Its the only landmark we've seen so far. I'd rather follow a lead than wander. Maybe... Its... Friendly?" Aurelian didn't sound so sure.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 19, 2015, 07:27:42 pm »

Giuseppina sighed mournfully.
:"Well, even if it isn't... we don't have much of a choice, huh?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 19, 2015, 09:52:53 pm »

"I, for one, am curious about this new world. Let's see what was making this sound."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:39:56 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 20, 2015, 03:39:36 am »

"They are right, Aliberti. We should go after the thing that green miss saw."

Aliberti let out a bit defeated sigh.

"Fine, then... let's go."

And so they did go after the thing, far in the hills, following what Ayzebel saw.

The more they closed the distance, the better view of the creature they had - unfortunately the hills grew taller and more often than not the being dissappeared behind a hill or a pile of rocks.

After particularily long time without seeing the thing, it emerged from a hill, and now they could see that it had two arms and human head.

And horse's body and four legs with hooves. It wore a simple grey tunic and was handling a bow. Several definitely dead creatures hung from the creature's 'back'; pair of small furry beings and grotesque winged reptiles, all the size of a cat at best.

The being - a centaur, straight from Kovalian fairy tales - was still moving away from Aliberti and company, its eyes fixed at something between the rocks and its bow at ready.

"That's a centaur! I saw something like that in one of Kovalian story books! But aren't Centaurs extinct, Chance?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 20, 2015, 05:12:18 am »

""On our world, pethaps. Obviously that does not hold true here."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 20, 2015, 05:56:04 am »

"Noel, go and uh, investigate. It has clothes and a weapon, try to find out if it's capable of speech." Prince undid the clasp of the brooch and passed it to the green-haired mage-boyo.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 20, 2015, 05:59:42 am »

"I'm hardly a diplomat."

"Nevertheless, the chance to investigate is intriguing. As you wish."

Noel took the brooch and approached, hands up and open to show goodwill.

"Good day to you."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:40:57 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 20, 2015, 06:43:15 am »

The centaur looked at Noel while Prince and others were around the pile of rocks, out of sight.

"A Dweller!? What are you doing on the Surface? Do you have a death wish? Or are you an exiled criminal! You better explain yourself." With that, the centaur turned toward Noel and pulled the bowstring, ready to defend itself against the terribly unsavory and utterly savage criminal that was a green-haired twig in a robe.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:45:19 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 20, 2015, 07:19:29 am »

Noel kept his hands up and at his sides.

"I'm not from around here. I'm a magician and I accidentally traveled to this world. I mean you no harm. Would you mind explaining what a Dweller is? And would you mind if I took out my journal and took notes?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 20, 2015, 07:26:58 am »

"You don't know? Other world? A Dweller is a two-legs that was born to those who were lucky to escape underground when the sun became two."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 20, 2015, 07:43:25 am »

Noel took that as implicit permission to write things down and did so, starting with a sketch of the centaur.

"I see... the sun divided. So everyone left above ground became a centaur, such as yourself?"

Although they were probably too far back to hear his words, the party could probably hear how pleased he was to be conducting this interview. This was the sort of thing he enjoyed.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 20, 2015, 07:47:22 am »

"What, no, I am of monster tribe. There were also draconians. Humans can stand the darkness and heat of the caverns, but we monsters couldn't so we had to live in the twilight of the cave entrance and Fort Arrival when the draconians reemerged and waged wars over the cave with fire water in it. You need one of the human scholars to tell you details, I heard this from my mother. And where do you live?"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 20, 2015, 07:54:49 am »

"I'm originally from Miccah, but recently I've been working under the prince of Zorostria as a scholar and librarian. We're looking for remnants of an artifact that was scattered among the parallel worlds; my role is document our travels and encounters, as well as provide magical assistance when needed. We were attempting to take a remnant home when the spell we were using to travel sent us here, so I imagine a remnant is in this world too."

Noel finished writing down what the centaur had told him.

"My name is Noel Schoech. What's yours?"

After receiving an answer, Noel continued.

"So, the monster tribe, the draconians, and the dwellers. What are the draconians like? And what sort of people are the monster tribe? Centaurs at least, but what else are they like?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 20, 2015, 07:58:41 am »

The centaur looked at Noel with expression of pure dumbfoundness. He didn't look convinced about the scholar's tale, either.

"There is more of you?" The question came after he re-processed all that Noel have said.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 149