Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97193 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1050 on: October 21, 2015, 06:56:26 am »

Noel shrugged.

"If it happens, it happens. I don't think the creatures of this world are aware of exactly what challenge they will be attempting if they attack us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 21, 2015, 07:16:19 am »

Akk soon stopped, and looked toward the tower; everyone could see bright blue light emanating from it between the hills, possibly startling those who didn't see the tower.

"Hm, the two-legs sentries have judged you. You can safely enter the underground and visit Fort Arrival, but no further for now. They wish to question you, too."

"I thought it will be other way around. It is I who have questions-"

"Your desires can wait." With a stoic expression on Akk's face, and a grimace of displeasure on Aliberti's, the centaur continued forth, while Aliberti brooded.

"I guess neither my brother nor his outfit look important enough to get him everywhere, hm?" Princess Rosana whispered to Kerr, who happened to be near her left side.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 21, 2015, 07:28:53 am »

Noel got out his journal, already ready to start writing down details of this 'Fort Arrival' and what sort of people they would find within.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 21, 2015, 09:57:03 am »

"Indeed. It will be interesting to see how he deals with not being able to rely on being a prince. It will be interesting too to see this place and the people."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 21, 2015, 04:10:02 pm »

Aurelian was silent as the marched, the man trying to keep his min preoccupied by spying around at the various features. That is to say, the ash. There wasn't much else.

The sudden blue flash of light was different though.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 21, 2015, 06:09:22 pm »

Giuseppina, clearly terrified halfway out of her mind, trailed behind the group, only hurrying to catch up when she got to staring at something and it was obvious she was falling behind.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 26, 2015, 12:24:23 pm »

Akk led the group closer and closer to the cave entrace. Soon Prince's companions could see faces peeking from small holes around the cave entrance. They were all human faces, pale and greyish-haired, in dark uniforms.

Once the bleak sun was hidden by the high ceiling of the cavern, people from small buildings and shacks began to stare at the newcomers intently, especially at their faces; the colorful hair, non-pale skin and sparkling eyes surely made an impression at the humans dwelling here. Some centaurs looked as well, but the ratio of humans-to-monsters was definitely favoriting the later. Amongst the monsters, bat-winged gargoyles and tall wolf-headed men were rarer.

But the entrance settlement was soon left behind as Akk continued with the descent.

Soon, the glow of the surface was replaced by dim yellow, orange, red and even purple light of some strange mushrooms coating the walls and the ceiling of the tunnel that was snaking down into the depths of the mountains.

After yet another undetermined, lengthy period of time, they have reached the 'bottom' and Akk led them into large cavern with ceiling so high that clouds seemingly formed at the top. Here, a large wooden lantern shone under the ceiling, providing light.

"Noon, noon, noon!" Some young man yelled across the field of large, puffy-looking white and yellow mushrooms. He was ringing a small hand-held bell, but people who were tending these 'mushroom farms' didn't pay attention as the lantern above their heads suddenly shone much brighter.

A large fortress of grey and brown stone was standing in the middle of the cave, and it seemed that Akk was leading the group right there.

"This is Fort Arrival, smallest of all castles of the underground humans. It's so small it does not even have a stables for the giant lizards."

"Giant lizards?"

"Yes, the only livestock of those who live here. The feathery birds and the fat furry things of the surface are the only other sources of red meat. There's plenty of cave fish, lobsters and olms in the cave rivers, though. We also thrive on lichen, mold and mushrooms. Incidentally, are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"Uh... I guess that until we fix our device, we are in no real rush anywhere. Who's hungry?"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:20:00 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 26, 2015, 12:38:36 pm »

"I certainly wouldn't mind a chance to rest. We've been moving a lot lately. Taking some time to eat and relax would be nice."

Though I'm not sure if lizard is the thing I want to be eating...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 26, 2015, 04:31:10 pm »

The people of this world eat mold? How are they not sick all the time?

"If the prince and princess want to rest, then I suppose I have no objection."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 26, 2015, 04:33:07 pm »

"Nutrition is important to keep up strength. We all should eat."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 26, 2015, 05:14:07 pm »

"As, er, unique the experience might be, I wouldn't mind a bite to eat and some rest."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 26, 2015, 05:22:06 pm »

Giuseppina... tried to be a little more adventurous than usual.
:"I, uh..., yeah. It might not hurt?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 26, 2015, 05:27:23 pm »

"Aw, come on now... Sepi, wasn't it? Don't tell me you're afraid of some native food?"

He grinned. Even though he wasn't overly interested in lizard, the rest sounded fine. Besides, it was always fun to poke at the rich merchants and she seemed to fit the bill.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 26, 2015, 05:31:05 pm »

"I'd be willing to try something new." Aur looked excited about the prospect of trying the new and strange food.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 26, 2015, 05:32:09 pm »

Noel looked over at Irios, then tilted his head to the right, indicating that if he wanted to speak alone, now was probably a good time.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 149