Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92850 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 3 Traitors! Thinning the herd.
« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2015, 04:13:15 pm »

((Could you please remove my position from the map?))

((Maybe that's her shock switch broadcasting?))
((You'd have to route through steve to access that traitor. I have no cameras or radios for you to hack into, and getting access to the shock switches is (part of) why you want our data in the first place! if you could see that, we'd have already lost!

also, who's your guy with the organochem amp anyway? I can't seem to find him on your roster. You have someone even stealthier than me?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2015, 04:14:31 pm »

((Maybe that's her shock switch broadcasting?))
((Why would it be broadcasting? I mean, why would it be broadcasting to others beside Steve? Of that was the case, anyone could shock anyone and the fight could become very boring.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2015, 04:20:46 pm »

((Maybe the shock switches just broadcast a 'I am here' signal, but Steve is the only one who can actually access the shock function and do stuff with them. So he/teammates can keep track of peeps even when their suits malfunction or something.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2015, 04:23:00 pm »

((Maybe the shock switches just broadcast a 'I am here' signal, but Steve is the only one who can actually access them and do stuff with them. So he can keep track of peeps even when their suits malfunction or something.))
((I'm still pretty darn sure that I just plain shouldn't be on the map right now. same for Xan come to think of it. I see your justification's logic, but I don't buy it.

and I'm 100% sure that the four little stars shouldn't be on the map either))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2015, 04:27:33 pm »

((Maybe the shock switches just broadcast a 'I am here' signal, but Steve is the only one who can actually access them and do stuff with them. So he can keep track of peeps even when their suits malfunction or something.))
((I'm still pretty darn sure that I just plain shouldn't be on the map right now. Same for Xan come to think of it. I see your justification's logic, but I don't buy it.

((It's up to aos to decide if he wants to redraw his map and remove you, but maybe you could ask pw what those things can/cannot do to help your argument. Dunno about the stars.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2015, 04:36:03 pm »

((I'm still pretty darn sure that I just plain shouldn't be on the map right now. Same for Xan come to think of it. I see your justification's logic, but I don't buy it.

((It's up to aos to decide if he wants to redraw his map and remove you, but maybe you could ask pw what those things can/cannot do to help your argument. Dunno about the stars.))
((Yep @ GM's judgement call. I think he probably just included Lyra to make it easier for him and myself to track her location.

((I know what the stars are, and they shouldn't be on the map unless someone has a camera on them. - though GM probably is showing them for the same reason he's showing Xan and Lyra.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2015, 05:04:03 pm »

"Amen."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:07:35 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 02, 2015, 05:25:38 pm »

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 02, 2015, 06:15:58 pm »

((Out of deference to common sense, I will act as if I don't see Lyra on the map for the purposes of turn actions.))

Spoiler: Team 1 Action (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 02, 2015, 06:31:02 pm »

Spoiler: Team 1 (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 02, 2015, 07:29:47 pm »

"SUCK IT YOU FLYING SON OF A
OH SHIT"

((Yo, Ao, what art program do you use for this game?))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:31:54 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 03, 2015, 01:14:54 am »

((Sure, you will disappear on next turn.))

((Maybe the shock switches just broadcast a 'I am here' signal, but Steve is the only one who can actually access the shock function and do stuff with them. So he/teammates can keep track of peeps even when their suits malfunction or something.))

((I think this is the case. It is possible to create program to track people through their shock implants. I asked about that from pw in IRC few days ago. Those automapping drones Flint has (from Anomalous Planetoid mission) do exactly that in order to locate teammates.))

((Yep @ GM's judgement call. I think he probably just included Lyra to make it easier for him and myself to track her location.

((I know what the stars are, and they shouldn't be on the map unless someone has a camera on them. - though GM probably is showing them for the same reason he's showing Xan and Lyra.))

((You are correct, I included those on the map just for my and yours convenience. But they all will disappear soon.))

((I use Paint.NET for all my graphical needs.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 04, 2015, 10:54:03 am »

"Yeaaah, we're not keeping this up. Maybe it'd be different if I had my manip, but since it decided to combust, let's blow this joint.

Charles, you can fly right? Just take our data and fly to the other shuttle as fast as you can. Go via the north, seems easiest. Just get their data and get out of here. If you see you won't make it, then at least destroy our data.

John, Han, fighting retreat, just keep 'em busy as long as you can. Maybe shoot Dubley if you can, john, he can fly as well it seems. Han, help me engage Lyra, I heard her jump up the shuttle, she should be near there."

Action:

You spend 2 tanks of the goop and create nice tall speed bumb behind you. Not that it would stop a nimble cat.

"I'm creeping around right now. You just can't see me." You can't tell if anybody got distracted by that. You can only hope.

As you run towards the shuttle you notice an odd anomaly, it's like a stain on a glass window and it is moving. Oh well, better shoot it. Radiant ball of energy goes straight above it.

Ignoring it you run into the shuttle, grap the decrypter and fly into the sky. You realing your rockets into horizontal flight and kick the power on maximum. On hindsight that might not been such a good idea, because slight mistake in trajectory makes you crash directly into wall at V6. Your fuel pods go "boom" and you are no more.

((Out of deference to common sense, I will act as if I don't see Lyra on the map for the purposes of turn actions.))

Spoiler: Team 1 Action (click to show/hide)

After you spot Charles shooting at something with his fancy arm cannon you too notice this "stain" in air. You run near the "stain" and swing your machete. A moment later her invisibility wears off and you see that you managed to cut her half right by her brain case.

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)

Charles is speaking rather distracting things so you turn around wildly trying to confirm that nobody is behind you. Or near you.

"SUCK IT YOU FLYING SON OF A
OH SHIT"

Apparently your wild shooting and Charles's last speech distracted enemies enough to let you run into safety. You hide best you can, but you don't think it helps at all. Mostly because they can see your video feed.

"Amen."

The jerk unloads rather massive amount of piezoelectric shards at your direction while running away. Remembering how that his weapon was described to be capable harming battlesuit you are forced to take cover. Once hail of shards finally ends you notice that while your armor is still intact, he managed to destroy your integrated gauss cannon.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 04, 2015, 10:58:19 am »

"DIE, HERETIC!"

Spoiler: Team A Action (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 04, 2015, 11:12:46 am »

Team 1 action:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:15:50 am by Radio Controlled »

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 49