Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 93163 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. HALLELUJAH vs HALLELUJAH!
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2015, 02:50:12 am »

((You read M15, right? It's what I used to pulp the lower half of STAN and the everything of Magilla.))

((Yeh. The armory says it's used to change the vibrations of atoms so it works in the opposite direction too.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2015, 04:04:35 am »

((You read M15, right? It's what I used to pulp the lower half of STAN and the everything of Magilla.))

((Yeh. The armory says it's used to change the vibrations of atoms so it works in the opposite direction too.))
Huh, thought I had quoted AoshimaMichio.  Anyway, that was directed at them, not you. Sorry for the confusion.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2015, 10:52:40 am »

((Quite all right then. Carry on :P))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. Oh god...
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2015, 11:11:27 am »

Ready! Aim! Fire! FIRE!

At Erik of course.

[2]
Instead of shooting flammable balls of acid you do what is equivalent of drooling. It's really disgusting.

Stayin alive, stayin alive.
Dammit wake up and wreck Erik.

[2]
You need to upgrade your luck.
[end 2-1]
And then your internal injuries makes you die. Respawn?

In.
I get some extra tokens since I'm new, right? Get a force infuser and hold in with my tentacle.

"I have no idea where I am or what is going on but this looks like fun!"

Spray lightning at Erik from my doom arms. If he attacks me try to catch the attack with my force infuser

Force infuser received.

[4]
[erik end 6]
Your lightning causes only superficial injuries on his right leg.

Turn bullettime on. Attempt to braincaseshot Erik(laser)

[will 1]
Everything goes faster than before. You'll have -2 for all movement rolls until fixed.
[2-2]
You shoot Steve Saint who's in the way. He's focused on Erik so he doesn't see you shooting.
[Steve end 6]
Thankfully his armored robot body completely absorbs the laser without hitch.

"Fuck it, I'm a zombie!" Fly up a short distance, steady my aim against the board at Erik, get that dynamic bonus? If I can't, just shoot.

Dynamic bonuses come only from battle stims.

[3-1]
Your hazy vision and the fact that your rifle is a sniper rifle you miss Erik completely. You also miss Steve Saint, Xan and Bartholomew who are behind him.

[end 6-1]

Respawn? If so, namite Erik.

[2]
You fail to respawn.

Take the laser cannon from that guy who's in a coma, and see if I can wield it without penalty one armed.  I'm as strong as a battlesuit, so hopefully yes.  If I can, try and sever Erik's legs.  If I can't, activate overdrive mode and go back to punching Erik- try to disable the legs.

Lets say you can. But first lets see if you can even get it. Erik is too close.

[dex 4]
[erik dex 3+2]
[erik uncon 3+2]
[end 2]

You don't. Erik delivers very powerfull punch with kinetic amp into your right hip, which is completely shattered. You fall on ground because standing up with one leg after such shock is damn hard.

((Huehuehuehue, this is pretty awesome.))

I still have a kinetic amp, right? Maybe? Either way, climb the wall and use it to launch down at Erik. BURY HIM!
In for this one too. Go kill Erik with whatever Shackle combination kills him best.
Plant the machete in his chest.  For Q'Baja!
In. Appear as Ryan. Panic. Use microwave amp to freeze air solid around Erik because they totally do that by stopping the molecules in their tracks.

Your actions are invalidated because this happened first:

((Charles is a robot.))
Repeat previous action.

Infusing with Flamboyant Spark? Huh.

[1]
Huh. What?
[will 2]
Oh god...

One moment. I need to redraw entire battlefield.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2015, 11:58:50 am »

Ok, here we go.

Tek and Miyamoto: You two suddenly find yourself inside a house, a long house sort of thing with windows and support beams studded down its length. Beds, more like large cushions, are scattered about seemingly randomly, along with wicker chairs, a large water pipe, and several young women wearing loose fitting silk plants and not much else.

There's five sets of clothing on the floor. They look much like uniforms and they are moving.

Steve Saint: You are alone inside a storeroom.

Faith, Ryan and Jason: You find yourself in a primitive hospital. All its beds are empty. Faith isn't in berserk mode anymore, and she finds this place familiar.

Bartholomew: You are on a rooftop on some building. You can see Erik down on middle of the road.

Zayne, Ronald and Xan: You are on top of a wall. On south you can see large, but primitive, city sprawling around. It seems to be on fire. Long stairs leading down to the city contains large black mass. World seems to be frozen in place, including large cloud of ice spikes on the sky. Horizon is green and sky black.

Xan remembers exactly what this place is. And what time this is.

Charles: ...

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2015, 01:20:35 pm »

Engage rockets and fly up, try to dodge any ice spikes, if I have time, take a shot at Erik.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:18:25 am by Shaporia »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2015, 02:45:19 pm »

This place...will have to move quickly.

Look around for any anomalous things (besides Ice-9) in my environment. An unusual door, the green flame of Flamboyant Spark, etc. Don't touch it yet.

Oh, and go find cover.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 12:08:22 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2015, 08:08:34 pm »

"This is weird. And awesome!"

Melt the ground under Erik with my amp. Also, block any incoming with my force infuser
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Nunzillor

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2015, 08:28:24 pm »

((I heard about this mission...))
King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen glanced at the women confusedly.  "What...?  Oh.  Do not be afraid, peasents.  We have come to deliver you from the great evil we have brought upon you."

Put on one of the uniforms.  If not subsequently dead or incapacitated, sprint outside and fling the machete directly into Erik's chest.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:29:55 pm by Nunzillor »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2015, 09:28:29 pm »

((Soon, I will be naught but an invincible flying bowling ball...))

Set rockets to buzz mode, raise my remaining kin.amp fist upwards, then rocket through the roof.  Once outside, start dive bombing Erik with swooping punches.

((Does anyone remember if the guardian bots would attack people who destroyed buildings, or only people who attacked the constructors?  Because if it's the former, I know a very simple way to kill Erik... we just have to avoid destroying buildings, and let him do it.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2015, 09:38:44 pm »

((?  I think this is the mission where Faith assassinated a ruler, not the robot snowglobe one.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2015, 10:26:31 pm »

((Yeah, we're in the midst of Ice-9.))
Sig! Onol

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2015, 11:28:24 pm »

((Yeah, on second look that seems to be correct.  There's a horizon if nothing else, how did I miss that...

I had mostly noted random buildings, plus concentric rings.  I assumed the ice spikes were from the eternal snowstorm.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2015, 11:50:05 pm »

((Yeah, on second look that seems to be correct.  There's a horizon if nothing else, how did I miss that...

I had mostly noted random buildings, plus concentric rings.  I assumed the ice spikes were from the eternal snowstorm.))
((Those are the spikes that will impale everybody.))
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2015, 12:08:48 am »

((In light of that, edited my action.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 49