Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 93189 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. HALLELUJAH!
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2015, 02:47:24 pm »

((Yes, it come with kin amps, along with surface electrification and flight equivalent to a mobility battlesuit.  It's as strong as one too.  Makes sense that it costs the same as a battlesuit- 15 tokens.

It also has three layers of armor: standard battlesuit plate on top, over a layer of armor nearly immune to kinetic damage (but vulnerable to energy weapons), on top of a layer of armor nearly immune to energy weapons (but vulnerable to kinetics).

I designed it, BTW.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2015, 02:49:09 pm »

((Except 2/3rds of the armor  ;)

Also, doesn't it use a next gen exoskeleton? Why?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2015, 04:44:59 pm »

((I didn't design any of the armor.  Unless you count the exact thicknesses, which were optimized for UWM weapons.  It does make use of a next-gen exo, but PW said that HRBs are equal in strength to a BS.  Assaultsuits are twice as strong.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:03 pm »

Charles infuses his crystalline projector with Flamboyant Spark and opens fire on Erik whilst backing away.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2015, 01:49:21 am »

((I hope nobody minds me crashing this party as an equal. If you'd rather everybody deal with Nappa for ten turns before Goku shows up, do let me know. :P))

In, in all of Faith's Erik-inspired glory.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2015, 02:12:18 am »

((I hope nobody minds me crashing this party as an equal. If you'd rather everybody deal with Nappa for ten turns before Goku shows up, do let me know. :P))

Going berserk right off the bat?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2015, 02:16:39 am »

((He's being drawn back in!
*reel reel reel reel*))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2015, 03:32:30 am »

Going berserk right off the bat?
You know... I think so.

I mean, gotta fight HALLELUJAH with HALLELUJAH, right?

((He's being drawn back in!
*reel reel reel reel*))
wait no I had other things to dooooooooooo
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2015, 03:49:26 am »

((What, are you afraid you'd be OP?

Oh darling, you're adorable.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2015, 12:05:18 pm »

Use manip to create a big wave of force in front of Erik that forcefully shoves him through the hole and into the wasteland beyond. Make it a HARD shove, like a kilometer or more away if possible.

[1]
Realization that you have to fight against synthflesh killing machine without Avatar really messes up your concentration and you enter parameters all wrong. You realize this only after hitting execute when massive blast of force shoots into every direction from Erik. Erik himself is unaffected.

[Zayne 2] Zayne is thrown through the wall. Broken ribs makes your internal bleeding even worse.
[Eddie 5] Blast throws Eddie against Dubley's battlesuit, but otherwise unhurt.
[Charles 1] Charles flies like a ragdoll through wall breaking his spine and cracking his helmet open.
[Tek 6] Mummies sacrifice themselves to protect you and they get all turned into dust.
[Bartholomew 4] You roll backwards and get number of bruises.
[Miyamoto 5] Wheelchair is great when this happens. You simply ride the force backwards.
[Dubley 2] Blast knocks your battlesuit on its back. This doesn't help you staying alive.
[Xan 3] You roll backwards and get some gashes.
[Thaddeus 5] You skid backwards a meter or two.

Electroshoot Erik, then jump behind Xan

[2]
You get up and shoot, but miss Erik and almost hit Miyamoto.

Ready myself for the shove, if I get shoved along with activate back rockets full throttle, as well as bottom rockets enough to hover. Fire at Erik if I have the chance, and ride the force wave. If I don't get shoved just fire a round at Erik. Unless he jumps at me then twist, fire back rockets and hope I dodge well. In Xan's general direction, don't hit him though. Twist around to use back rockets to brake.

Too late to dodge. You get up and shoot at him anyway. you really should shoot Miyamoto instead.

[3-1] Bullet wasted.
[end 5-1] So far internal bleeding doesn't get any worse.

Mummies will carry the body of their king to Erik.  King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen will then slice Erik with the machete in one hand, and the tesla sabre in the other.  This can only go well.

Mummies are dust. Wanna walk on your own instead?

Step 1: Wake up
Step 2: Kick some ass. Charge Erik and slash him with my giant melee battlesuit sword.

[will 2-1] You are in deep coma now.
[end 5-1] At least you didn't die yet.

Namite him, and everything around him!

"I'm bleeding from everywhere!"

[1]
You fuck up and manage to empty whole tank of namite on yourself and lit it on fire. Your rocket pods melt and explode
[end 2]
You are dead and burning everywhere.

Backpedal with my running-fast stilts to avoid freindly fire, sweep cutting laser at torso height

Shooting while running with stilts? This calls dex roll.
[dex 6] Effin backflips!
[4]
Laser burns partially through on his upper left arm as he dodges.

[Erik dex 5+2]
[dex 3]
[Erik uncon 3+2]
[end 2]

He delivers a swift kick straight into your chest and activates kinetic amplifier in his leg. Your torso explodes into mist and your head, hands and feets fly in multiple directions.

Turn myself into an organic cannon that shoots really flammable balls of acid.

Yes it was, I almost didn't expect it to work myself. But I had to.

((I'm not sure if the conversation is still going on, but I'll retroactively have it, I suppose.))

[will 6-1]
You are now organic cannon that shoots really flammable balls of acid. On legs.

In, if possible.

Can we buy items from the armory that are currently in the prototyping stage?  Pretty please?  If so, sell my Mk.III and use that money plus the ten I get for technically still being a newb, and buy a heavy robotic body.  Use body to rocket into Erik while punching with Kinetic amps.

If not, use my newb money to buy an electro amp.  Activate both EMM and EMM on my Mk.III.  Do a DBZ style powerup with the electro amp, then rocket into Erik punching him with lightning.

Resist the urge to correct the GM when he describes the Testament incorrectly.

((I suggest that the next fight is against the crystal monster from the anomalous planetoid.))

You appear in middle war field. Hallway looks like a tank drove through it, exploded and burned people while doing so. Walls are also covered in fine red mist.

[3]
[erik dex 6+2]
[erik str 2+3]
[end 1]

Erik dodges your clumsy attack easily and grabs hold of your offending arm with three of his own. He plants his feet on your side and with mighty pull tears the arm off.

Charles infuses his crystalline projector with Flamboyant Spark and opens fire on Erik whilst backing away.

Try waking up first.

It has been long time since you last time saw Erik. This place really brings memories back, including his parting gift. It is time to return some of it.

You active the system and you can feel it coming up again. How long it has been? Year? Two? It comes easily, even eagerly, and you speak.

HALLELUJAH!!

[dex 6+2]
[erik dex 2+2]
[str 6+3]
[erik end 1]

Erik was too busy to dismantling something to notice you flying through air at him. Your punch comes like a round from the Sword's cannons and explodes arms from his left side. Your own fist is mangled into unrecognizable mass of white synth blood and flesh. Your metal arm bone comes through your elbow, but don't even notice.

You feel nothing, you see nothing but Erik.

And now Erik sees you.

[erik dex 3+2]
[dex 1+2]
[erik str 4+3]
[end 2]

His punch doesn't bear same unbound rage as yours, but end result isn't much different. His strike makes a hole into your stomach and sends you through wall on opposite side of the hallway.

Illgeo lost his bet. Four tokens removed.
Shaporia survived to wave, but didn't ride it. I suppose you get your tokens.
Radio's bet looks like it's gonna be a winner. You are actively helping it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:20:57 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. HALLELUJAH vs HALLELUJAH!
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2015, 12:08:06 pm »

Ready! Aim! Fire! FIRE!

At Erik of course.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2015, 12:16:56 pm »

Stayin alive, stayin alive.
Dammit wake up and wreck Erik.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2015, 12:26:42 pm »

In.
I get some extra tokens since I'm new, right? Get a force infuser and hold in with my tentacle.

"I have no idea where I am or what is going on but this looks like fun!"

Spray lightning at Erik from my doom arms. If he attacks me try to catch the attack with my force infuser
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2015, 12:29:10 pm »

How is he so fast? why am I the punchbag for everything ever? Why do my springboots not let me flee? Why am I complaining about not having my head mashed into gravy?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2015, 12:42:43 pm »

Turn bullettime on. Attempt to braincaseshot Erik(laser)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49