Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34

Author Topic: ARM Archives: Wiki related stuff and other record keeping.  (Read 47443 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: ARM Archives: Wiki related stuff and other record keeping.
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2015, 03:20:50 am »

Wish me luck. 229 pages in this mission.

Just think about your pay. Precious precious token(s). AND a monthly bonus for Wiki editors by Piecewise!
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2015, 03:46:24 am »

Anyway. the link to the Mission 8 page seems broken. I need that page for teh edits. When I click the link, it sends me to a blank page without even the Wikia stuff at the top. can someone confirm or deny this? All hte other pages I have visited seem fine.

I can deny this. Works perfectly well for me. You can always try search function.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2015, 04:12:40 am »

Thanks. search function lead me to the same screen. maybe I need to close my browser and reopen it. or something.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2015, 11:59:46 pm »

I have contacted Piecewise on this matter today, and we've settled the last few troubles with the system, at least for now. As always, it is subject to eventual change if Piecewise finds us abusing it, and Nyars knee-batting if we abuse it in-character. Also, all Tinkerers would weep, wail and call woe upon the abuser for taking away this beautiful and actually rewarding Tinker-system.

So, 25% of each purchased player-designed item's price is rounded (all the way) up, and given to the Tinkerer. For 1-token items, there is a special case: since you'd be getting 1 token out of 1 (100% revenue) and that was judged unfair and unjustly by Piecewise, the Tinkerers are getting the token for every second 1-token item (50% revenue, same as with 2-token items).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2015, 10:06:36 am »

I think monthly bonus for wiki editing is due. Can someone who knows how it's done put together some statistics for PW?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2015, 10:18:30 am »

Wiki gnome payment is per mission set, rather than per month, I think. It was three months between PW asking me to keep track and him asking for the results, anyway.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2015, 10:22:03 am »

Last time PW asked about it on July 1st, I got confused by that, thought it was monthly. Just keep up the good work then  :)
Sigs

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2015, 01:39:54 am »

Doublepost

Would Wiki People mind if I made a page to keep track of Infinite Heavens, that one smaller game by PW? I'm losing track of party inventory, and a waitlist should be done.
Sigs

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2015, 01:41:00 am »

If you keep it on one page, I'm ok with it.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2015, 02:13:55 am »

If you keep it on one page, I'm ok with it.

It shouldn't take any more than that. I'll go put it up.
Sigs

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2015, 03:09:49 am »

You're the goddamn best, Comrade.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2015, 03:18:44 am »

It's only relation to ER is GM and most of players, but yeah, keep it in one page.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2015, 03:27:24 am »

I've long wanted to suggest creating a dedicated 'Piecewise' page about our GM, to give some insight and understanding to new players, perhaps. Of course, it'd be very fourth-wall-breaking, though, which might be rather preferable to be avoided, but still very, ah, topical and worth interest.

Maybe. Dunno.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2015, 05:05:34 am »

I've long wanted to suggest creating a dedicated 'Piecewise' page about our GM, to give some insight and understanding to new players, perhaps. Of course, it'd be very fourth-wall-breaking, though, which might be rather preferable to be avoided, but still very, ah, topical and worth interest.

Maybe. Dunno.
Make sure you address the mystery as to why the shuttles all have the call sign "Thundertron."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2015, 07:24:30 am »

Make the page about the pet that May had and called Piecewise, and then have it slowly devolve into a mad man's rambling about a higher being controlling every little action made in the universe.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34