Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: (ISG) Cave Quest  (Read 21401 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cave Quest
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2015, 04:06:18 pm »

Stonut: collect inventory bag then roll in the pile of gold zeni.

Kobold: what was that noise? Go downstairs to check it out.

Stone pick the Sepulcher stone and give it to Nerkobold through the use of shared inventory
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2015, 07:19:11 pm »

Stonut: collect inventory bag then roll in the pile of gold zeni.

Stone pick the Sepulcher stone and give it to Nerkobold through the use of shared inventory
+1
+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2015, 01:19:21 pm »

Stonut: collect inventory bag then roll in the pile of gold

You've already got a rope reed fiber ant weapon bag! You have no idea why you would ever need two of them.

It's like you're not even paying attention to what you've already picked up.

Ahahahaha! You're moderately wealthy! MODERATELY WEALTHY!

You hear some weird noises coming from the basement. Sounded like a huge crash, but the stairway has been replaced with some sort of door!

Looks like you'll need three keys to get past.

You pick up the sepulcher stone and put it in your inventory. You can't have a shared inventory of course as that would mean you'd have to have some sort of time traveling ability, and that, of course, would be impossible. Time travel has not and will never exist. You find the very notion to be ridiculous and a bit childish.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2015, 01:52:15 pm »

STONUT: INTO THE PORTAL!!!
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2015, 03:24:15 pm »

Kobold: try to tip over the vending machine

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2015, 05:39:54 pm »

Kobold: Ask the scrying orb to locate the keys
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2015, 08:35:49 pm »

Necro-bold: Consult the necronomicon and orb for advice as to what exactly is going on and how to fix it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2015, 09:39:24 pm »

Cool one liner: "Man, His blood Must be BOILING after getting rekt like that."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2015, 09:18:46 am »

Write that down!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2015, 01:53:40 pm »

Write that down!

You tear of a scrap of paper from the chore board (or what's left of it) and write down "Man, his blood must be BOILING after getting wrecked like that!"

You stuff it into your inventory, making sure to keep it safe. Oh boy, when you say that after the battle, it's going to be so cool.

STONUT: INTO THE PORTAL!!!

You hop into the portal and come out... much lower resolution than before.

You feel like just being here is infringing on some sort of copyright protection laws.

A man drones on about supplies and some dice that do something, but you aren't really paying attention.

There's a huge mace over by the table.

Kobold: try to tip over the vending machine

Try as you must, the vending machine just isn't tipping over. You simply don't have the strength to do that!

Necro-bold: Consult the necronomicon and orb for advice as to what exactly is going on and how to fix it.

The necroniminicon refuses to talk but the scrying orb helpfully gives his word:

"Oh oh, like, there was this HUGE surge of energy earlier, it was totally weird and stuff. It seems to have come from the basement, though I don't know what could've done it so much to have caused this. Like, if you want my advice, I'd say we should try to get out of here as fast as possible, this place is weirding me out."

Kobold: Ask the scrying orb to locate the keys

"Oh, that's totally easy! There's one around your neck there! And uh... there's one waaay up on that shelf in this room. As for the third one... I'll just show you. It seems to be really close by though!"

You are now the Surly Cleric!

You've been a cleric your entire life, serving the great god Zastara and have always had high faith in her. Most people say that she doesn't even exist, but that doesn't stop you! They said the gift mouse wasn't real and that it was just your parents giving you the gifts but you know better. You'll always believe in the gift mouse even if everyone else doesn't.

You're currently sitting around in your office in your tower. Good thing there aren't any cultists of Grobnak around, that'd just ruin your day.

You should probably give yourself a name before you get stuck with a weird and inconsistent nickname for the whole game.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:19:51 pm by Mooply »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2015, 05:29:14 pm »

Our first name is Surly and our last name is Cleric.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2015, 05:57:47 pm »

Oh my god this is happening.

I love you

Stonut, Take mace by way of divine right. Leave behind sword in the stone as payment.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:05:59 pm by Shadestyle »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2015, 10:04:33 pm »

SC: take the bag and key

Nekrobold: use kobold jumping power to leap onto the high shelf

I love you

Stonut, Take mace by way of divine right. Leave behind sword in the stone as payment.
+1

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2015, 09:28:25 am »

SC search in desk for healing spell books and open the wierd hatch thing

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2015, 01:53:45 pm »

I love you

I bet Necro-bold could get some tips.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11