Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game) Finished!!  (Read 19960 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game)
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2015, 11:32:21 pm »

Now kick the Captain as hard as we can in the fun bits.
I learned fun bits as nipples. Do you mean the family jewels?
Yes those are the fun bits I speak of.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2015, 11:38:50 pm »

Now kick the Captain as hard as we can in the fun bits.
Seeing the prone figure on the floor, you mercilessly stomp on his groin several times untill 3 armed figures enter the bridge, guns trained on you.

(should I make an ending for this, or just keep it going on forever?)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2015, 11:41:05 pm »

((I vote forever just to see how long this will continue on for !!SCIENCE!!))

Use the captain as a human shield!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2015, 11:45:22 pm »

((I vote forever just to see how long this will continue on for !!SCIENCE!!))

Use the captain as a human shield!
You pick up the groaning captains body and hold it in front of you. The three soldiers pause for a moment, then 2 of them start coming around to flank you.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »

Try to dive overboard while using the captain as a shield then swim to the submarine.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:35 pm »

Try to dive overboard while using the captain as a shield then swim to the submarine.
While still holding the limp captain, you jump out the window. You hear a gunshot and another window shattering, but it didn't hit you. You leap overboard, but the submarine isn't there anymore. You look down, and it's 50 feet underneath you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2015, 11:56:44 pm »

Um.... Fall but use the captain to soften our landing?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2015, 12:03:27 am »

Um.... Fall but use the captain to soften our landing?
Whilst in midair, you put the captain underneath you, and land on the water. The submarine starts its propeller and starts to accelerate. The men on from the bridge run on the deck ans see you overboard.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2015, 12:14:44 am »

Get inside the submarine.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2015, 12:18:48 am »

Get inside the submarine.
After everything you've been through, a fifty foot dive while carrying a buoyant body is nothing. You punch the Captain in the gut forcing all of the air out of him, you then release your own air, and you two drop like a stone. You politely knock on the periscope because opening the hatch does not seem like a good idea. The submarine surfaces again, farther away from the destroyer, and you enter. The navy seal does not look happy to see you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2015, 12:34:22 am »

"To be fair you kicked me first."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2015, 12:42:28 am »

"To be fair you kicked me first."
The navy seal snarls at your comment, but simply points to the captain and says, "who is that"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2015, 12:48:02 am »

"The captain of the ship you just sunk. I kicked him in the fun bits and then used him as a shield when his men pointed guns at me."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2015, 12:52:06 am »

"The captain of the ship you just sunk. I kicked him in the fun bits and then used him as a shield when his men pointed guns at me."
"I seem to recall that you were the one who attacked them" He says angrily, "give him to me." You hear him mumble under his breath, "I didn't sign up for this" You also hear the pilot say, "Area 73 is within sonar range"

(I'm going to bed now, I'll update in the morning.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2015, 12:56:32 am »

((Goodnight.))

"OK~" Give him the captain.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14