Poll

Where should the main group go next?

Spite
- 1 (100%)
The University
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: The Department of Menace Eradication (A Sunless Sea FATE campaign) - IC thread  (Read 18413 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

GM POST

The Grinning Functionary's smiles ruefully. "Ma'am, don't you know that ten per- Ah! Ms. Alvey! You're exactly the one I needed!" he suddenly said as he waved at the Eradication Officer who had been staring at him. The dark-skinned woman closed her brass watch as she walked towards the group.

"The Troubleshooters, I presume?" the Detached Monster-Hunter said. She appraised the seven. "You may want to visit the Bazaar later, but that will come out of your tabs. If you're like any of the monster-hunters here, you will likely want to see rostygolds as soon as possible. Come, you will need your badges and uniform." she strode past the tall bounty bulletin board, going through a pair of doors.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

"I hope its not all skimpy like those girls in comic books. I know I'm going to fight monsters, but I'd still like to look professional while I'm doing it, you know?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Conall looks over at Kate. He starts to say something but stops himself and turns to look forward again.
"I'm fairly certain those types of uniform violate most public decency standards lass."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

"... If I'da known these 'Comical books' had skimpy women in'em, I'd a learned t' read."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 02:26:37 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, comic books are a pretty new thing, not many people have heard of them. My favorite so far is when Tharasa the Barbarian fights a giant squid with nothing but her bare hands and a soggy napkin!" Kate attempts to put on the first uniform she sees, her smile turning to a look of frustration and confusion as she struggles for a good 5 minutes."I think this is too big! Wait, no, it's too small! Where are the arm holes? Does this make my butt look big? Help! This isn't a machine! I don't know what to do!"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Mini-update

"You're putting your arm into the pocket. That's not the arm-hole." the Detached Monster-Hunter said. "That's also fitted for clay men. Try this instead." she handed Kate another coat.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

McKillan slips hesitantly into a uniform of his size, running his hands down the coat. He gives a rueful chuckle and moves to stand at the next area, his back maybe a little straighter.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Conall dons the jacket before turning to Kate for appraisal.
"Well?"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:18:52 pm by kj1225 »

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charles picks up one of the coats and turns it around several times. "Well, not the most stylish... I'm sure with a few modifications... still, dress for the job you have, the saying goes. Or something like that. Or was it the job you want?" He finally smiles at his new companions, and tries it on. "Ah yes, just my size."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kate chuckles, "You look professional, for once!"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Waiting on Gamedragon, Tiruin, and flameboy99.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

((Sorry))

Pendle puts on the coat.
Eugh...I can't say I care for it. Better than getting my clothes covered in mud, though, I suppose.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Conall rolls his eyes.
"So nice of you Kate."

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Some people are talking about the clothes, Ulgurk doesn't. He doesn't particularly want to wear the jacket either all he really wants to do is kill some Rattus but if wearing the clothes will speed up that process to the point where he can kill things... Ulgurk walks over to wear the clothes are and puts on a jacket.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Josephine cast a wary eye at Kate, before returning that wary gaze onto the paper to re-read and inspect once more any presence of fine print. She was deeply unsettled by the quip--if just a quip, either way--Conall brought forward a very incised point.

She already had second thoughts about the Neath, but given her many past experiences with previous encounters (and the sayings of the Church of England), she decided to keep on the curious course. As long as she was with others: She was OK.

After watching the rest take on their uniform, Jo mimicked their movements and soon enough found herself in a rather well-fitting set of coat and-...

No pants.

"This coat is rather loose at the legs. We aren't expecting sour weather, are we?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16