Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73313 times)

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: Sudden Snake Attack
« Reply #390 on: March 26, 2015, 12:26:07 pm »

Quick question Shamrock: why do you no longer believe I am scum?
I find what you did way too outrageous by offering yourself up for the lynch. While it may be some scum ploy to get you out of the lynch you basically painted a target on your back by saying you don't want the bad to kill you due your earlier play which in my mind would make the bad really want to kill you if you survived. It would just be incredible if the scum did that.

Dammit 4mask now I'm getting paranoid again.

Origami:
What's your take on the Pera-Cheet fight?

Peradon:
Is Cheetar's accusation of you in any way influencing your case against him?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 26, 2015, 12:31:09 pm »

Peradon:
Is Cheetar's accusation of you in any way influencing your case against him?
Not really. I could be construed as OMGUS, but only if you twist it really hard.

Ok,I'm going to be offline for a while..... I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 26, 2015, 01:52:15 pm »

Roo Interactions
RVS OrigamiScienceGuy.
Replies to Peradon.
RVS(?) Deathsword, shortly after.
FoS OSG.
Says there are two 'obvious scum' in a response to TDS responding to being voted for- neglected to mention them. Might have meant one was Deathsword, assuming the vote wasn't meant to be seen as RVS.
Arguing about the purpose of RVS with OSG.
Congenial chats with 4mask.
Complains about circlejerking, beginning of focus on Tiruin. Claims Tiruin is writing a lot but not saying much.
Talking to Deathsword after Deathsword votes for him- Roo is not impressed.
More talking with 4mask and OSG, wants to policy lynch Tiruin (?)
Angry at Silthuri for voting him, and then OSG and 4mask for criticising his tone.

And, uh... that's about it.
People he interacted with: 4maskwolf, TheDarkStar, Silthuri, Deathsword, OrigamiScienceGuy, Tiruin
People he didn't interact with: Deus Asmoth, Peradon (only one question during RVS isn't really interaction is it?), Mastahcheese, Cheeetar (me!), Comrade Shamrock

He's interacted with a bit more than half the people playing. It's likely that as scum he wouldn't want to interact with his partner publicly too much, casting suspicion on the people in the 'didn't interact with' list.
Almost certainly not the scum due to Roo's behaviour: Tiruin, Deathsword, Silthuri, OSG, 4mask.
Alright, PFP'ing here, but I'm jumping on a sudden insight which I believe may be a bit useful in the situation.

Roo made a precise point of his to note the orange (or, how you say it, anyway, haven't fully constructed that WoT [Thanks self...net was doing GREAT. .-.]): This is more a meta note, in my belief, than anything else if one would construct SUCH a detail and relate it to my other games (I think)--meaning that a scumpartner of his has a meta-tell on me, and my...err, activity, which I believe he used as leverage back there (I think he did speak about it--it may be just me confusing this with prior-game-posts of someone else). But my point is: newbie who I've only seen now, having such a degree of metaknowledge on me, is suspicious, and I append a conclusion that a scumpartner must be one with metaknowledge on me.

...I think more than those 7 hours mentioned earlier are already up ._. It has been a whopping 11 hours since that post. Wait, make it 5.

...Welp. Won't have my WoT done by then  :I

Unvote. Reading back.

Yeah, screw lynching 4mask. Unvote 4maskwolf. He's third party, don't care, much more certain now that Peradon is the scum.

4maskwolf, you're around- do you think Peradon is at all scummy?
Peradon...

I honestly couldn't have said beforehand, but reading through your posts it would be hard to argue with your logic for him being scum.  Peradon
Quick agreement due to prior vote-tracing?
Then the unvote?
Yeah... I'm gonna say unvote.  I'll get back to you in a few hours.

Very quick-query: What portion of logic in Cheeet's substance made you agree with him and cast your vote? Or was your vote cast due to other reasons than Cheeet's words?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2015, 02:08:05 pm »

Gah, didnt see there was another page.

Ok, I was being serious about roo. He has been like this in every game he has been in. Granted thats only this one, the BM, and the Guardian one, but the fact that he was pretty much the same in all three was enough for me to not vote for him, and point that out to you guys. His meta was consistent with everything else he has said in mafia games, thus making his attitude a null-tell.

So this one game is enough for you to know his meta, as well as tell everyone to not lynch him? How would you even know how he acted as different alignments if you've only ever been in one game with him?

Wait, why did you even think that 4mask was 3rd party? His points about not focusing on 3rd party were pretty valid, in my opinion. His denial of being a 3rd party is a non-tell, because a town would deny it as well, so how did you gather that he was 3rd party?

Intense focus on not telling others to not focus 3rd party. I've been over this- don't muddy the issue.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 26, 2015, 02:10:07 pm »

Due to this Thursday looking particularly busy, Day 1 won't end at 3:00 PM EST but about 6 or 7 hours after that.

Per this, day ends in like 2-3 hours.

Mmh. Point taken, agreed with, etc. This isn't something I've been explicitly unaware of, and I will be expanding my focus (definitely later today I will be looking back over the thread, esp. to stuff when Persus13 was playing), but I don't at all regret the focus I've had on 4mask.
I never played in this. You thinking of hector13?

Yep, my bad.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:34 pm »

So this one game is enough for you to know his meta, as well as tell everyone to not lynch him? How would you even know how he acted as different alignments if you've only ever been in one game with him?
Actually, two games. But yeah, it was enough for me to say not to. We made the mistake of lynching him D1 when he was town for being very provocative, not answering questions, stuff like that. We came to the conclusion that he came from a different site, with completely different meta. So yeah, of course I'm gunna warn you about that.

Intense focus on not telling others to not focus 3rd party. I've been over this- don't muddy the issue.
Show me the intense focus please, because I'm pretty sure a bunch of other people were arguing with him because of one post, thus making the "intense focus" artificial.
Plus, how the heck am I muddying the issue? I just asked why you thought he was 3rd party.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 26, 2015, 02:20:50 pm »

Actually, two games. But yeah, it was enough for me to say not to. We made the mistake of lynching him D1 when he was town for being very provocative, not answering questions, stuff like that. We came to the conclusion that he came from a different site, with completely different meta. So yeah, of course I'm gunna warn you about that.

Bleh, my bad. Read wrongly. Still- I think it's pretty damn suspicious that you were telling people to not be suspicious of him on 3 separate occasions, and even going so far as to vote somebody for voting for him. It makes sense that you'd be his scum partner (hence my vote on you.)
I've played some mafia.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2015, 02:25:22 pm »

Cheeter, I think that it is suspicious that you are very aggressive at attacking 4maskwolf when you thought he was third party, and now you are attacking Paradon. Are you the bad?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2015, 02:26:56 pm »

Why do you think it's suspicious, sorry?
I've played some mafia.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2015, 02:29:37 pm »

When you thought that 4mask was 3rd party, you try to get him lynched really hard. Now that you are not so sure that he is 3rd party, you start going after Peradon. The bad would be the one who trys to get 3rd party lynched.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 26, 2015, 02:32:12 pm »

Uhh..? I still think 4maskwolf is third party. It's just, lynching the final scum wins us the game regardless of third parties.
I've played some mafia.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 26, 2015, 02:39:36 pm »

Bleh, my bad. Read wrongly. Still- I think it's pretty damn suspicious that you were telling people to not be suspicious of him on 3 separate occasions, and even going so far as to vote somebody for voting for him. It makes sense that you'd be his scum partner (hence my vote on you.)
I voted deathsword because I saw an OMGUS in his vote. I also voted for him before I told people about roo. It was not a chainsaw defense at all, and was a serious vote. When DS explained himself, I unvoted him.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 26, 2015, 02:52:51 pm »

For clarification purposes, 3:00 PM EST was an 51 minutes ago. You have until 9 PM EST or 5 hours from this specific post.

0/4 votes to extend
0/6 votes to Shorten

One extension is left in the day.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 26, 2015, 02:55:44 pm »

Could we got a vote count?
I've played some mafia.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 26, 2015, 03:00:41 pm »

Could we got a vote count?
Yeah.

Votecount:
Peradon-Cheeetar
OrigamiScienceGuy-Deus Asmoth
TheDarkStar-Mastahcheese
Cheeetar-Peradon
4maskwolf- Silthuri, TheDarkStar
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33