Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55541 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: impromptu hiatus over
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2015, 02:12:38 am »

Say bye to noobie girl then go doing david stuff.

((I really like this RtD, good job))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:21:29 am by conein »

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2015, 03:35:09 am »

"Thaks for some advices. I hope these basics will help!"
((Lets just Connect these things :D ))
Suddenly Bob sees an explosion! "Oh my, i see something happens there, time to try out my new powers!" Bob uses his powers to make him very fast! Run!!!
ehem just makes a Bicycle "Well lets work with this then 'Grins a bit'"
Just as the guards are starting to panic and the grenadiers are reloading their rifles, you hear a very load snapping noise from outside. Moments later the entire roof caves in in a loud and violent manner. Dust and debris flies everywhere. For several tense moments nothing happens, only the occasional sound of one of the guards in pain or a piece of debris falling to the floor. You cautiously peer over the top of your makeshift cover. The six grenadiers are crushed beneath the fallen roof and the mangled wreck of a goddamn bulldozer. Suddenly, a guy drops in from the new hole in the roof and lands on top of the wreck of the bulldozer. He's wearing a trench coat and holding a shotgun. He pumps the slide and a spent shell arcs majestically through the air.
((I just pretend its near by :P ))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:43:18 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2015, 08:09:11 am »

((I knew that was gonna happen))

Shake off the shock and bash the overalls guy with my shield

"ZYAHBLABLABLAKFEJAFLNFJ!!!"
[2+1] You manage to shake off enough of the shock to get up and sort of lightly slap the guy with your shield. He doesn't really react to it, turns out he was already out cold.

Shoot Bob.
Consumed by a sudden murderous rage, you sprint upstairs and outside. You see Bob slapping a guy with a shield and aim your wand. [4] vs [4+1] Your beam goes to center mass, but Bob has managed to shake off the shock well enough to throw up his shield in time. The beam Ricochets off and slices a street light at the base, which then proceeds to fall on Bob's car.

See if the book mentions materials and parts needed to build these contraptions, and maybe if there is a help line or something mentioned in the back. Instruction manuals have those, right?
It doesn't specify any particular materials. It seems that it should work whatever material you use, so long as you get the joints and general shape right. The more arcane stuff used in the "circuitry" has names like "Essence of life", "House of thought" and "living metal".

Say bye to noobie girl then go doing david stuff.

((I really like this RtD, good job))
You say bye to the girl and go back to the gym. You do your usual routine, take a shower and head on home. When you arrive at your building, you can see smoke coming from your appartement window.

"Thaks for some advices. I hope these basics will help!"
((Lets just Connect these things :D ))
Suddenly Bob sees an explosion! "Oh my, i see something happens there, time to try out my new powers!" Bob uses his powers to make him very fast! Run!!!
ehem just makes a Bicycle "Well lets work with this then 'Grins a bit'"
Just as the guards are starting to panic and the grenadiers are reloading their rifles, you hear a very load snapping noise from outside. Moments later the entire roof caves in in a loud and violent manner. Dust and debris flies everywhere. For several tense moments nothing happens, only the occasional sound of one of the guards in pain or a piece of debris falling to the floor. You cautiously peer over the top of your makeshift cover. The six grenadiers are crushed beneath the fallen roof and the mangled wreck of a goddamn bulldozer. Suddenly, a guy drops in from the new hole in the roof and lands on top of the wreck of the bulldozer. He's wearing a trench coat and holding a shotgun. He pumps the slide and a spent shell arcs majestically through the air.
((I just pretend its near by :P ))
You summon a rather nice WWII era bicycle and ride towards the explosion. Half an hour later you arrive to find quite a scene. There's a guy bristling with weapons, a guy out cold on the ground, another guy holding a shield and a girl aiming a wand at the shield guy. You park your bike next to a crushed car with a street light on top of it.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2015, 08:18:17 am »

Run away!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2015, 08:18:58 am »

"BITCH! DON'T THINK I WON'T CLOCK YA AND DRAG YOU BACK TO THE HEADQUARTERS!"

Hit Diane with my stun baton

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2015, 01:06:35 pm »

Sprint into appartment and Kick the ass of the general obvious spandex guy

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 09, 2015, 05:45:30 pm »

Plot twist: it's just your roommate smoking again

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2015, 09:55:28 pm »

Search through "daemones et diis" for a divine being of knowledge, preferably one with an S rating on the page.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2015, 11:05:36 pm »

"FOR FREEDOM!"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2015, 06:26:04 pm »

i am thinking on my move. Still hard to decide  ::)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 12, 2015, 01:14:40 pm »

Bob was so exited to see super heroes he forgot he is himself...
So he just watched everything like a fanboy.

"OMY GOAT!! i See supaPowaasss in action!!" second a while POOOOP!
'half of Bobs face in chewing gum'
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:16:46 pm by Delekates »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 12, 2015, 02:45:43 pm »

Bob was so exited to see super heroes he forgot he is himself...
So he just watched everything like a fanboy.

"OMY GOAT!! i See supaPowaasss in action!!" second a while POOOOP!
'half of Bobs face in chewing gum'
Run away!
[diane=2] vs [bob=3+1] Diane starts running away, but doesn't manage to gain much speed. Bob, thanks to his serum making him the apex of human physique, catches up with her in record time. [2] The stun baton continues to be a bit of a problem. He manages to hit Diane between the shoulder blades, making her stumble to the ground. His finger slipped off of the button to make the flanges electrify, so she's still awake.

All the while this is going on, a guy with a rather old looking bicycle is cheering a little distance away, while chewing gum.

You sprint into the appartment building and fly up the stairs to your floor. When you come to the door leading to your hallway, there's graffiti on the door that says "YOU HAVE ANGERED THE KHAN". You open the door and rush into your hallway, but the smoke is making this really hard. You can't even get very vlose to your front door, the flames are just that hot. Dejected, you make your way back to the stairwell, cough a few times and go back downstairs. The door on the ground floor had graffiti on the inside as well. "WE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU, THERE IS NO HIDING FROM HIS WRATH".

Search through "daemones et diis" for a divine being of knowledge, preferably one with an S rating on the page.
You flip the pages of the divine section until you find a being of knowledge with an S rank. The pages stop flipping on the entry of LaoZi. The instructions read "Carve the following symbols on the frame of a doorway, then sprinkle a few droplets of blood before the door. Step through with a clear mind." The symbols are a string of chinese characters.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2015, 03:13:22 pm »

with tf2 heavy voice: "FIGHT ME, COWARDS!"
call the people that stop fires. Call the girl with unkown name and ask her where the bastards'base is, for I am going to fuck them up

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 12, 2015, 04:25:08 pm »

Hit Diane again, this time aim for the head

"GOOD GOD, IS EVERYONE USING LIVE ROUNDS IN THIS TOWN BUT ME? FUCKING BULLSHIT, I NEED SOME GRENADES OR SOMETHING BEFORE MY NEXT OUTING."

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 12, 2015, 05:17:59 pm »

Make a grapple hook and shoot at diane.
"I wont let the villain get away, PoP!"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33