Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55468 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: impromptu hiatus over
« Reply #255 on: July 12, 2015, 06:41:59 pm »

Run away, while trying to shoot Bob (the one that stunned me), with my wand.
"I will return, and defeat you with my colorful magic! Off and away!!!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2015, 08:41:55 pm »

This is awesome.  I want to get in on this if I can:

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2015, 05:49:06 am »

so many "Bobs"  :o
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2015, 12:20:19 pm »

((His name is Lousy, Pancaek?))

Search for any other info on LaoZi, or what might happen. Is it a Summoning or a possession? If it's a summoning, go get a knife from my kitchen and carve the symbols into the kitchen doorway, then prick one of my fingers and drop some blood. Take a moment to clear my mind, then pass through the doorway. Don't pass through if I can't clear my mind.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2015, 02:58:21 pm »

This is awesome.  I want to get in on this if I can:

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
((pm sent))

Search for any other info on LaoZi, or what might happen. Is it a Summoning or a possession? If it's a summoning, go get a knife from my kitchen and carve the symbols into the kitchen doorway, then prick one of my fingers and drop some blood. Take a moment to clear my mind, then pass through the doorway. Don't pass through if I can't clear my mind.
((I think it's pronounced "laoh-tsuh", but I was never good at reading pinyin. One of the great chinese philosophers, wrote one of the great books about taoism. He's also a sort of deity, with the whole ancestor worship they've got going on. But he used to be human, which mostly explains his S rating. Also, it's not a possession. I can give you that much already.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2015, 03:34:59 pm »

((Lao Tzu? Neat, that guy is awesome.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2015, 06:56:39 am »

Shoot anyone looking British or French. Then run away to my apartment.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2015, 03:34:42 pm »

with tf2 heavy voice: "FIGHT ME, COWARDS!"
call the people that stop fires. Call the girl with unkown name and ask her where the bastards'base is, for I am going to fuck them up
You go outside and call the fire department. After they assure you that they'll be there in 10 minutes or less you call dojo girl's cellphone.

"This number is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. *beep*"

Hit Diane again, this time aim for the head

"GOOD GOD, IS EVERYONE USING LIVE ROUNDS IN THIS TOWN BUT ME? FUCKING BULLSHIT, I NEED SOME GRENADES OR SOMETHING BEFORE MY NEXT OUTING."
Run away, while trying to shoot Bob (the one that stunned me), with my wand.
"I will return, and defeat you with my colorful magic! Off and away!!!
[Diane = 4] vs [Captain Teal= 1] Bob tries to hit Diane in the head. Rather strangely, he does so by throwing his stun baton at diane. As he moves his arm back the baton slips out of his grasp and lands behind him on the ground. Diane is already running, and starts shooting roughly in the direction of Bob as she does so. [diane=4] vs [bob= 6->2] Though her aim is spot on, Bob's superhuman reflexes allow him to dodge the bolts of colourful magic. He does manage to dodge straight into a large store window, shattering it and landing in a heap of broken glass.

Diane manages to leg it down a side street and loses Bob.

Make a grapple hook and shoot at diane.
"I wont let the villain get away, PoP!"
[1] You manage to summon some string and a fishhook. You try to hook Diane, but she's just toof ar away.

You carve the symbols in the kitchen doorway and carefully prick your finger. You let a few drops fall to the ground. You breathe in and out, in and out, calming yourself down. When you open your eyes, the symbols seem to be glowing slightly. You take step into the doorway and...

You find yourself in a rather nice garden. There's a little vegetable and fruit patch, some sand with lines drawn in it, and a big tree with hanging leaves next to a pond. In the shade of the tree sits an old man, watching the ducks float on the water.

Shoot anyone looking British or French. Then run away to my apartment.
Thinking you see one of the grenadiers stir, you plant some buckshot in the back of his head. Well, everyone who looks foreign is either dead or close enough that you can't tell the difference. Another job well done for Rick Action. Hup hup and awaay~

You're back in your appartment.

Quote from: megggas
Jim

Jim, who would really like to be a doctor but only got as far as learning the heimlich manouvre, sits in his appartment reading a science fiction book. This one is pretty entertaining so far, it's about a bunch of idiots in space managing to screw up nearly every mission they go on.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2015, 03:41:55 pm »

"They burned my house. I need help."

that said, wait for  the police to come.

((why do you hate me so much, i played 6 turns and my house is on fire, you ruined my life  :'())
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:03:06 pm by conein »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2015, 04:00:35 pm »

Look for crime to fight and foreigners to murder.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2015, 04:40:50 pm »

Change back into my civilian clothes, with no powers.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2015, 06:01:01 pm »

"Yea, still my skills sucks, PoP."
Bob checks if some one wants repayment for his "deeds".
"Poor window... And me i guess"

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2015, 06:05:54 pm »

Pick up my baton, throw the unconscious overalls-guy into the trunk of the car and look inside the club.

"HEY BUD, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THAT WA- WHAT THE HELL? DID HE JUST SHOOT A GUY HOLDING A CROISSANT AND RUN OFF? I NEED BETTER ALLIES."

"HEY, GUY WITH THE FANCY RING! YES, I CAN SEE YOU OVER THERE, AND YOUR RING! WHO ARE YOU?"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 16, 2015, 12:00:33 am »

"Hey dude! Cool stuff, i just got something and i am yet new to it...."
Pop," so i am None yet, but maybe later!"

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 16, 2015, 12:08:25 am »

Jim excitedly thinks to himself.  Enough reading!  People are out there who need to be rescued.  I didn't learn the Heimlich maneuver for nothing!

Leave my apartment and walk down the street, searching for anyone who might be choking.  If I find someone. immediately use the Heimlich maneuver on them.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33