Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55328 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Stabbing, twisting and some slicing
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2015, 02:56:08 pm »

Run into the room and try to tackle the man to the ground.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Stabbing, twisting and some slicing
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2015, 03:13:03 pm »

Press 1
"You have elected to recieve more information. The Hercules Inc. supersoldier program aims to take already remarkable individuals and turn them into leaner, meaner killing machine. Participants will get to choose from a variety of ways to take their skills to a new level. Our facilities include state of the art robotics, genetic and bio engineering, R&d and occult research centers. All other information is restricted to participants to the program. Revealing the information you just heard to a third party is illigal and will result in sanctions. Would you like to know more?"

Check wall, touch it mb ill get something. Then if nothing interesting, Shout loudly into the cavern, then get back to safe distance and get ready to shoot somehting.
You touch the wall, but you don't really get anything interesting. You put your gun against the side of the cave entrance to steady your aim and shout into the cave. You can't see anything, but you hear something skitter away in the distance.

Steal all of the guns and ammo, cut the ropes tying the hostages and make a glorious escape via rooftop.
You grab a backpack from the sotre and throw in the handgun, machine pistol and sawed off shotgun. You get the hostages freed and somehow, by tying together a bunch of jeans, manage to climb back up through the skylight. You make your escape across the rooftops and as you jump onto the rooftop of the building next door you can hear the police enter the the store you were just in.

Run into the room and try to tackle the man to the ground.
[4] You burst throught the door and run straight into the guy. Taken by surprise, the two fo you fall into a heap on the floor. [4] Your sudden action manages to inspire the students, who rush the woman. [5] vs [5] The students grab their chairs and whatever else they can find to, but the woman puts up quite a fight of her own. She nimbly dodges some books the students throw at her and even manages the conk one of them on the side of the head, knocking him out.

Whatever the case with the woman, the man you bore to the ground is now pretty pissed. [2] vs [1->4] He flails awkwardly, but you manage to flail in an even more awkward way and it all ends up with him on top of you and his hands around your neck. Oh dear.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: what lives in the dark?
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2015, 06:22:12 pm »

Find the secret door.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2015, 07:43:55 pm »

On the one hand, this seems a bit sketchy, on the other hand it sounds fun...

"YES, MORE INFORMATION WOULD BE GOOD"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2015, 12:07:56 am »

Bob dares to enter cave. Go, he said in his mind, and only "pop" came out.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 02:39:29 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2015, 08:50:50 am »

Spit into his eyes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2015, 02:45:16 pm »

Find the secret door.
(You're, uh, going to have to be a bit more specific than that.)

Spit into his eyes.
(You want a follow-up on that action?)

(Update tomorrow, probably. Just wanted to state again that if you've any concerns/ideas with you character or the game in general you can always shoot me a pm. Anything from "wouldn't it be cool if" to "the game is shit right now, here's how you suck". )

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2015, 05:47:59 pm »

Go to the top floor.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2015, 11:11:27 am »

Find the secret door.
Go to the top floor.
You head towards the building and the guard lets you in without any hassle. You head back down the stairs and into the the club. There's less people around at this time of day, and they're mostly lounging around and eating. You head through the secret door behind the bar and end up back in the large office after the guard lets you through after he checks you for hidden weapons. Both the father and the son with the skeletal arms are at the desk, looking over some papers.

On the one hand, this seems a bit sketchy, on the other hand it sounds fun...

"YES, MORE INFORMATION WOULD BE GOOD"
"Your request has been received loud and clear! Assembling additional information for non-members now! Please hold."

You have to wait a minute or two as some music plays before the voice comes back

"Thank you for waiting. I will now divulge some information that you may find interesting.

Participants will have a wide arrange of options to become a better soldier. There will be the possibility of cybernetic upgrades, our patented supersoldier serum program, exotic and exciting biological upgrades and a wondrous plethora of gadgets and weapons. Classes on tactics and strategies for taking on various threats can be taken in both our state of the art virtual reality program and in our live exercises using captured specimens.  Additionally, we have several ex-supervillains who are helping our budding heroes become even better by sharing their knowledge and skills.

Would you like to sign up for our program?"

Bob dares to enter cave. Go, he said in his mind, and only "pop" came out.
You step into the cave, making a little pop noise as your gum bursts. Whenever you put your foot down the moss coating the floor gives off a bit of light. You catch something in the corner of your vision. There is someone -something- looking at you from a tunnel on the right side of the cave. ALl you can see is a large paw and a long snout with big whiskers poking out from behind a corner.

Spit into his eyes.
You try to spit into his eyes. [1->4] You spit, repeatedly. Your spit covers pretty much his entire face, but you don't manage to hit his eyes.

"grrr, just die already so we may offer your corpse to Kel'gorroth!"

He squeezes harder and you most definately can't breathe right now.

Meanwhile [2] vs [5] the woman manages to clobber a few more students. One of them even falls into the corner of a desk and goes completely limp. There are now only abut 6 students left, and they're using whatever they can get their hands on to keep the woman from hitting them.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2015, 02:53:53 pm »

Slolwly walk backwards, aim at -something- and try to talk:
"Hey buddy... do u see me?"
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2015, 05:52:16 pm »

Say hello.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2015, 02:26:59 pm »

Return to my hideout.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2015, 03:17:58 pm »

Fuck it, kick him in the balls, if I can.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: It's d-day all over again
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2015, 05:48:20 pm »

"SURE, SIGN ME UP"
"Confirmed. Please grab your toothbrush and await pickup." And the line goes dead. You shrug and do as she says, going to the bathroom and grabbing your toothbrush. Not five minutes after your doorbell rings. You open up and two guys in suits are standing at your door. They tell you to drop everything and follow them to the roof. When you step through the door leading to the rooftop, you're greeted by a big, military helicopter. They climb inside after you and close the door. You sit down on a bench in its hold, with the two guys on either side of you. A woman is sitting on the opposite side of you. Though its dark in the hold, you can clearly see that she's a robot.

"Hello Bob, nice to finally meet you. Have you thought about which path to herodom you want to take?"

Slolwly walk backwards, aim at -something- and try to talk:
"Hey buddy... do u see me?"
You aim at the...thing? When you speak, it sort of chirps and slowly slidles from behind the corner. It clacks its two pincers happily and looks at you with its two eye stalks. It's basically a crab, only somehow it's the size of large dog. It points its pincer down a tunnel and clickety clacks a few times. It probably wants you to follow him.

Say hello.
[5] You greet the two gentlemen like a normal person would. They look up from the documents. The older one, the father, speaks.

"Ah, welcome back. Grandfather send us a ntoe saying your debt has been repaid in full and then some. No more explenation besides that though, but that's just how he is. So, don't worry about it, we're square."

Return to my hideout.
You return to your hideout. That is, your appartement in one of the less nice neighbourhoods. You lay out the guns you've collected on the table and patch up the cuts from the glass you got when heroically crashing through the skylight. You put on the tv to get some background noise while you're doing this.

"This just in, one of the schools in the southern part of our city has come under attack. Police forces are mustering an attack force as we speak. We'll be back live after a commercial break."

"Do you like guns? Sellin, buyin, maintaining guns? Do you LOVE SHOOTING STUFF?! Come on over to Angry Gregor's boot camp and rifle range! I survived the Japs, Koreans, Vietcong and even the invasion of the Iltreans, or as I like to call them the fucking starfish from space! GET SOME!"

"And we are back, just in time to see the police forces assault the school."

Fuck it, kick him in the balls, if I can.
[1->6] You sort of weakly plant your knee between his legs, but you don't actually manage to cause him much discomfort. [4] vs [1] The other students manage to bear down the woman to the ground. One of students grabs her bat and starts beating her with it. One of the students with better situational awareness grabs the guy's machete and comes over to help you. You swings the blade overhead. The pressure on your neck suddenly drops away and you see the guys eyes grow wide behind his mask before rolling upwards, a small trickle of blood making its way down the face of the mask. He slumps to the side. You sit up again.

Meanwhile, outside, a squad of 6 policemen enter through the busted gate, riot shields in front. From somewhere above you you hear a muffled "HAIL KEL'GORROTH!" before it gets drowned out by the sound of a buzzsaw. The policemen scramble as they're getting shot at [5] vs [2] but the four at the fornt don't even have the time to react before they're torn apart by a hail of bullets. The two at the back manage to hide behind a wall. "HAHA, OMAHA BEACH ASSHOLES!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33