Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55267 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: first blood and fisticuffs
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2015, 06:55:19 pm »

Approach them and shout: "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2015, 09:48:38 pm »

Go the top floor.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2015, 11:47:55 pm »

Bob leaves weapon at home. Hide it under oven. Heads to the police station.
"Time to get some info about robbery guy, Pop"
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2015, 11:56:16 am »

bump  ::)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2015, 03:46:28 pm »

Let's ramp up the stakes for some of you, why don't we?

Approach them and shout: "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!"
Two of the guys jump up and seem intent on starting another fight, but the guy in blue stops them. "This is the guy who beat our two brothers yesterday. The Sensei wants to see him." The two clearly don't like it, but they nod respectfully to the guy in blue and back off. The blue guy leads you a few streets away.

You arrive in a large appartement complex like so many in the megacity. Going through the front door, however, you find yourself in a rather nice zen garden. THe guy in blue leads you past a couple of guards and into a large elevator, which heads for the 80th floor. As the doors open, you step out into a very large dojo. Around the edge of the mat are all kinds of fighters. Three old men sit on cushions on a small platform at the head of the mat. The middle one speaks to you.

"Ah yes, the chairmaster." Some laughter goes up from the crowd "I do apologize for having our brother drag you here, but we are in a bit of a pickle, you see. There is a stipulation in our traditions that says we cannot start the zodiac tournament before all fighters have been given a chance to join. There is also a very old and nearly forgotten rule that says that any outside who defeats one of our brothers in single combat must be given a chance to join." He glares off to the side, where the two guys you beat up yesterday sit with their heads bowed "Even though you may have bested our...less intellectually inclined brothers, you do satisfy the requirments. So, warrior, do you wish to take part in the great zodiac tournament?"

Go the top floor.
You head up to the top floor and find the guy you're looking for surrounded by a couple of other people. You're sure it's the guy you're looking for, because his entire right arm is nothing but bones. You show him the card.

"Aw shit, you're the one who's got dad all fired up huh? No worries mate, he's not that bad of a guy, he'll understand. Follow me."

You're lead to a door behind the bar and told to go through and enter the room at the end. The hallway is pretty barebones, though it's clean and well lit. You enter the door at the end of the hallway. You find yourself in a tasteful office with a big mahogany desk in the middle of the room. Behind the desk is an older man with the same skeleton arm as the guy in the club.

"Yes, what is it now? I am a very busy man you know."

Bob leaves weapon at home. Hide it under oven. Heads to the police station.
"Time to get some info about robbery guy, Pop"
  You stash your new gun in the kitchen before heading out to the plice station. As you enter the police station, you notice that there are lots of people walking around, everybody seems extremely busy. You head up to the reception desk and ask the lady behind the desk about the robber.

"The one from the convience store?" she says "He never made it to the police station. Some gang thugs snuck up on the robber and two police officers with baseball abts. They knocked the officers out cold and beat the robber to death. They would have done the officers, too, but then a group of guys in gasmask come screetching around the corner in a van and abduct them. They went to the old abandoned military base so far as we know, but we really don't have the time to look into it."

bump  ::)
yeah, sorry. I was going to wait until I had at least 4 people who posted. No matter how many people post, I'll always try to do at least 2 updates per week minimum though.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: upping the stakes
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2015, 05:16:58 pm »

Also show him the card.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2015, 05:21:38 pm »

"I WILL JOIN YOUR TOURNAMENT! WHAT ARE THE RULES, OLD MAN?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2015, 05:29:02 pm »

Also show him the card.
The guy takes the card and puts on his reading glasses, taking a closer look.

"Ah, so you're the one those two idiots tried to convert. Oh, don't worry about it. We don't actually have some kind of weird cult centered around bones. But you know how it goes with those new recruits, they take ten tabs of acid and suddenly they're porphets. Still, you did technically attack two of our members." He rubs his temples "I am much too busy organizing our defences for this sillyness. Just take the door over there and explain your situation to grandfather, he'll sort this mess out." He waves vaguely to his right.

You look, and there is solid black door where before you're sure that wasn't anything. Even more curious, the door stands in the middle of the room.

"I WILL JOIN YOUR TOURNAMENT! WHAT ARE THE RULES, OLD MAN?"
"Oh, very well, if you must. There are three phases to this. Phase one is a one on fight against a random fighter. Hand to hand only. The winners from phase one go on to phase two, where you are allowed one weapon of your choice. Again, one on one. In both the first and second phase the fight will go on until one fighter either gives up or gets knocked out. Those who win that are allowed into phase three, the rules of which will be explained to those who actually get there. Shall we begin?"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2015, 06:31:51 pm »

Go get something to eat.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2015, 08:14:27 pm »

"IF YOUR OTHER FIGHTERS ARE ANYTHING LIKE THOSE CHUCKLEFUCKS, I'LL HAVE WON THIS BY LUNCHTIME!"

Then Bob too leans his lawn chair against the wall and steps into the ring

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2015, 11:40:34 pm »

Bob to receprionist: "Hope policemen did managed to get to their homes safe, huh. Thanks for the info."

( Sry didnt mentioned some1 left/forgot/quit game. BTW i am stuck i guess, i wont go investigating this case, cuz Why would i, i am pretty safe now. )

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2015, 02:29:59 am »

Go through the door.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2015, 03:50:29 pm »

I would like to join in.

The name of our hero is Rick Action. He is a miserable git, but he gains great strength when he does one thing well.
One-liners.
The more, the better.

Jump into action through a window.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2015, 04:53:04 pm »

Go get something to eat.
You head out to get something to eat, deciding to finally try out that place you pass every day on your way to work. You enter "Ye Olde Walking Cane", a little restaurant whose decor looks more like an old english pub than anything else. You go sit at the bar and take a look around. There's only you, the bartender and 2 guys sitting in a corner playing cards. Above the bar hangs a on old walking cane on a plaque. The bartender, an older gentleman wearing a rather dapper formal vest, is cleaning a glass.

"Welcome to the old walking cane, guv. What'll it be?"

You look at the menu:
-meat lovers pie
-shepards pie
-vegetarian pie
-soup of the day pie
-Hangover pie
-fish and chips pie

"IF YOUR OTHER FIGHTERS ARE ANYTHING LIKE THOSE CHUCKLEFUCKS, I'LL HAVE WON THIS BY LUNCHTIME!"

Then Bob too leans his lawn chair against the wall and steps into the ring
As everyone takes their places at the edge of the ring, you step onto the mat. Opposite of you is one of the bodysuit guys, this guy wearing pink. A great big gong is struck, and the fight is on!

"I will avenge my fallen brothers! HYAH!" he shouts as he closes in.
Bob to receprionist: "Hope policemen did managed to get to their homes safe, huh. Thanks for the info."

( Sry didnt mentioned some1 left/forgot/quit game. BTW i am stuck i guess, i wont go investigating this case, cuz Why would i, i am pretty safe now. )
You thank the receptionist and head back outside. You're thinking about what to do when you suddenly feel something pressed against your back.

"We need to have a little chat, stalker."

The man leads you around the corner, where two other put a bag over your head and force you into a van. after what seems like an eternity, the van stops and you are pulled outside. They take of the bag over your head, and you see that you are standing besides two other guys in some sort of forest. Four guys with rifles are in front of you, and one guy with a revolver. The revolver guy seems to be their leader.

"All right, one of our brothers got it into his head to rob a store. It's his right to be a stupid shit, nothing we can do about that. But for some reason, he got killed when they arrested hm. Now, we know that you three saw him before he died. I just want to know, which one of you killed him?"

Go through the door.
You step through the door and find yourself in some sort of waiting room. You sit down in one of the chairs and look around. The decor isn't all that different from a doctors office, with the only exception that there isn't any colour. Everything is a shade of grey, black or white. After some time, a little buzzer goes by the door. You enter, and find yourself in a huge room. In the middle of the room is a rather large desk, completely black. Behind the desk is a skeleton, his eyesockets filled with blue light. He's wearing a black robe with the hood over his head. He's currently leafing through a huge book with one hand, while dangling a small ball of yarn in front of a kitten with his other hand.

I would like to join in.

The name of our hero is Rick Action. He is a miserable git, but he gains great strength when he does one thing well.
One-liners.
The more, the better.

Jump into action through a window.
In downtown megacity 15, the police are currently in a standoff outside of a clothing store. Five police cars are in a half circle outside of the entrance, the impromptu barricade bristling with guns. One police officer is furiously talking into a cellphone, trying to negotiate with the hostage takers.

But you're having none of that. Because you're Rick Action.

[1 -> 4] You find an alternate route and jump into the action through a window. Unfortunately, we're talking about a skylight. From the viewpoints of the three hostages the skylight shatters, raining down shards of glass and one hapless dude. You come down hard on the floor, with multiple shards of glass stuck in your arms and legs. You look up, and stare into the eyes of the three hostages, two women and a guy. From outside of the room, you hear some speak.

"Yo, rick, what the fuck was that noise? Go look what those hostages are up to and make them stop."

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2015, 05:09:34 pm »

"Uhhh, pop... eeem i have some info for you, it would be easy if we talked near police station but whuteva... pop. I talked to receptionist and she confirms that the one who atacked policemen, who led robber after the case to police station, are at the old abandoned military base, POP... I am sorry for ur bruh. But i have no idea who leaked info about ur bruh."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33