Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126609 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Mission Success
« Reply #1935 on: March 16, 2015, 06:12:06 am »

((Note: Disco frog was from a guy who wanted entertainment, thus disco. Likewise, The Idol's persona had a tv antenna through it's face because she was a tv idol.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: March 16, 2015, 06:26:08 am »

((Ah, that makes more sense then.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: March 16, 2015, 07:37:54 am »

((Kiyoshi wants a video game waifu))
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: March 16, 2015, 10:04:13 am »

((Kiyoshi wants a video game waifu))

((Why is it that all of Karma's potential friends/allies all have such low goals? Seriously. $500 and a weekend and we could by Kiyoshi a game and Yoshida a boat and we could have your two character arcs completed  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: March 16, 2015, 10:08:24 am »

((A TANGIBLE video game waifu, mind you.))
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: March 16, 2015, 10:15:42 am »

((A TANGIBLE video game waifu, mind you.))

((They are all tangible. In the realm of your imaginaaaaaatioooooooon.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: March 16, 2015, 03:24:08 pm »

((I have returned. And was sad to discover that I wasn't actually called for shouting at :( ah well.

I also technically didn't level up if we only got 55XP. I would have 95/100 if that were the case...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: March 17, 2015, 02:50:57 pm »

((Wait what? I thought Personae were just how people hide their true selves because their true selves are idiosyncratic assholes that society would never accept. Since the only Persona I know for sure Branson's theory correctly applies to is Whaitere, and only because his coping mechanism affects how he socially interacts.))
"It's still a guess though, and not too useful seeing as we could interpret them all in different ways.
"Well, its a mystery being solved by other people as well, perhaps more information will be available after we understand the energy crystal that my group collected." she stands up, "Its getting late and I have work to finish, have a good night."

Asada returns home, her mother questions her on her tardiness and she lies with studying as her primary reason.  They eat a light supper together in silence before going their separate ways.  She spends the rest of her evening in her room, planned daisy for her hair tomorrow in its vase, and studying to keep her school work up.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: March 17, 2015, 03:13:52 pm »

Virgil gets up at that.
"Well, I need to feed the dogs. See you guys later."
With that Virgil leaves. He takes the train home. Once there he is metaphorically assaulted by four large dogs who have been home alone most of the day with no one to play with. Virgil fills their bowl with food before going into the living room to do his home work. He's up until one o'clock at night between that, 'chores', and calming the dogs. Looks like another morning of Monsters and cold water...

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: March 17, 2015, 11:42:35 pm »

"I haven't been listening, but I have to go now. Bye." says Drake as he gets up from his seat. He had been staring at nowhere in particular, lost in thought, for the entire conversation. "Next time, if any of you are very nearly dead (or just hurt), you know who to call." He walks out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: March 18, 2015, 11:40:48 am »

((Timeskip in a few hours.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: March 18, 2015, 01:02:20 pm »

TIMESKIP

It is now the next day, and an hour before school.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: March 18, 2015, 01:22:36 pm »

Karma, once again, finds himself forced to school early to set up his next prank. This time, he brings some incredibly large rubber bands along with a suspicious amount of fishing line, on top of a collection of normal and not-normal water balloons color coded to their target.

Gravity has failed me, I will have to find a new way of delivering the payload. I will defy physics and do the impossible if I have to. She may be able to block her head, but she can't block every angle. Kyousuke-kun might have access to whatever camera or other trick she is using to see my pranks coming, but lacks the raw skill. It won't hurt to do the same trick on him. Guide my balloons, Aniki!

Karma then finds several inconspicuous and close-by places to make water-balloon catapults, half aimed at the teacher's desk and the other half aimed at Kyosuke's. Normal balloons for the teacher, red ones for Kyousuke. He had plenty of warning. Karma then attempts to connect them as secretly as possible using the fishing line, in a way that will trigger each set when the target's chair is moved. Each one is held in firing position by something easily removable, such as a pencil or specially bent paper clip, which will hopefully release it when removed.

...At this point, I don't know if this idea is even physically possible. But I control a seamonster, 'physically possible' is a strange word for me to use. So in case this Roadrunner-esque idea fails, I will keep a red balloon on me. He isn't getting out of getting wet that easily...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:34:52 pm by Stirk »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: March 18, 2015, 01:34:27 pm »

Virgil is running to school. He has a piece of toast in his mouth as he does so.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: March 18, 2015, 01:35:12 pm »

((Oh. I'm going to enjoy this.))
"And what do you think you're doing?"
Maria leans on the doorframe of the classroom, watching Karma set it all up.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 202