Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127310 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: First Mission
« Reply #1080 on: February 23, 2015, 11:40:11 pm »

"And if his antics gets you or someone else killed, Yoshida?  I am willing to accept the death of an arse when in war. Hell you might even be right in that he may make great cannon fodder.  However, I cannot accept someone else's death as a result of an arse being unable to control himself, and that is my worry."

""At this point I don't think he'll get anyone other than himself killed, at least not by just rushing on ahead. There are 5 of us together without him just now," ((I think...)) "so I think we can deal with anything that attacks us because of Karma.

If he does something that otherwise puts us at risk, he should be punished, but not left for dead. As far as we know, we're the only ones who can help anyone stuck in Achronos, and losing Karma will make the job that much harder.
'
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 23, 2015, 11:48:41 pm »

"3 votes yes.  Very well, we six will go save his stupid ass." she practically growls the words, but there is a small appearance of a weight being lifted from her shoulders.
"Branson and myself at the front, Drake, Yoshida and Clair, keep Nana safe and away from those that can hit her physically, if such things even matter here.  Same goes for Branson and I, with regards to magic users.  Additionally, kill the weakest shadows first, as they'll probably do a significant amount of scratch damage while we deal with the bigger ones.  Any objections?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 23, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »

"None from me." Whaithere moves to Branson's side, bringing its tail-like blade to bear whilst he points his weapon forwards. "Thanks."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 23, 2015, 11:58:10 pm »

"I'll have some coarse words for Karma once we're done, but none right now."

Yoshida nods at Asada before bringing out his gun, cocking it but making sure to keep his finger outside the trigger guard.

"Apologies for questioning you."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: February 24, 2015, 12:09:46 am »

"I was about to abandon your friend in what I consider to be a small portion of hell, and you're the one apologizing?" she lets out a small snort of derision, "Feel free to do so in the future if my calls feel wrong."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 24, 2015, 12:15:28 am »

"More of an apology at the suggestion you were a cold-hearted bitch that would leave my friend for dead in said portion of hell.

Perhaps it would be better phrased as thanking you for listening to my concerns, and then allowing the rest of the team to opine with a vote to go after Karma.
"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 24, 2015, 12:19:13 am »

"Well, we can't just make you take all the burden of these decisions now can we?" Branson chuckles "But yeah, go with your gut and we can discuss if not everyone agrees, probably will make that job a bit less stressful."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 24, 2015, 12:20:49 am »

"I hear no mention of me in that attack plan." (Sorry for not posting.)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 24, 2015, 12:30:09 am »

"Also, we ought to figure out what everyone can do. My, er, bedsheet probably can't take magic too well but it can slowly regenerate and slash people. Oh and it can cure magical fear."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 24, 2015, 12:30:46 am »

"Dude, you know the name, stop fucking around."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 24, 2015, 12:32:10 am »

(Has he left with his group yet? I kind of thought the groups separated already.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 24, 2015, 12:34:17 am »

(Has he left with his group yet? I kind of thought the groups separated already.)

((Virgil has been commenting on your arsing around, so I think we're loitering at the entrance like a group of teenagers. Except you, you've pissed off to try and get yourself killed :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 24, 2015, 12:34:36 am »

((Yeah))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 24, 2015, 12:37:11 am »

((Virgil has been commenting on your arsing around, so I think we're loitering at the entrance like a group of teenagers. Except you, you've pissed off to try and get yourself killed :P))

(Or to SOLO IT LIKE A BOSS!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: February 24, 2015, 12:39:39 am »

"I can't pronounce it right. It's name sounds like white airy or something along those lines."

((Here's the plan, find out a way to get Karma to buff his speed or something. Then have him run past every shadow in the dungeon, forming a colossal murder train behind him. Everyone else just follows that train, picking off the shadows from behind one by one :P))
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 202