Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127309 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: First Mission
« Reply #1065 on: February 23, 2015, 09:19:25 pm »

"Probably a bluff. She didn't really want this position in the first place and doesn't seem like the kind of person to leave someone to die. Well, if feasible at least. Anyway, how are we gonna do this? Let Karma run ahead as bait and stab everything chasing him in the back?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 23, 2015, 09:28:30 pm »

Nana looks at the bickering two and just grumbles under her breath.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 23, 2015, 09:35:56 pm »

"Probably a bluff. She didn't really want this position in the first place and doesn't seem like the kind of person to leave someone to die. Well, if feasible at least. Anyway, how are we gonna do this? Let Karma run ahead as bait and stab everything chasing him in the back?"

"She said it twice already, I'm not sure it's a bluff. Hopefully it's just because she doesn't know the consequences such a decision would ensue, but I don't like it either way.

She may not want a leadership role, but she has it. I'd like a responsible leader who will at least try and look after her charges, not a tyrant who'll abandon them it the first signs of insubordination.

If Karma wants to take point, that's his choice. I don't think it's a good option, considering having all of us fighting a shadow at the same time means we're more likely to survive, but we all know Karma can be a little... compulsive. Hopefully he survives the lesson to be more conservative.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 23, 2015, 09:37:16 pm »

"You know him better than I - how quickly can he run? I mean, I don't like it, but if he doesn't get himself killed or bite off more than we can all chew..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 23, 2015, 09:37:37 pm »

Virgil sighs and speaks in English.
"That dumbass is gonna get himself killed."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 23, 2015, 09:39:52 pm »

"He can be fast when he needs to, but then again none of us have ever really come up against a shadow. It might be faster."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: February 23, 2015, 09:51:09 pm »

Karma gets bored of the repetitive conversation on logic, and runs ahead again, allowing everyone to have conversations about him behind his back.

(Do we get exp and money for PC kills?  :P)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 23, 2015, 09:57:41 pm »

"Fuck." Branson takes aim with his revolver at Karma's legs, and then drops it back to his side, shaking his head as he does so. "Can't risk it. Damn it." With a sigh, he leans sleepily against the wall, mumbling that "Looks like we're gonna find out."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 23, 2015, 10:46:25 pm »

"Two... And no, if we see him again, we happily welcome him back and/or save him from trouble, but if he is impulsive enough to go run into the unknown without support and isn't strong enough to justify it, we are better off without him." she shrugs.  Then she looks at her persona for a moment and sighs, "Unless we get three votes from my group to support him.  And I'm pragmatic, not tyrannical."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 23, 2015, 10:57:11 pm »

"I vote to support him. I'm not saying that we blindly chase after him, but we shouldn't let him get too far either. Hopefully, he'll alert the shadows near him and they'll give chase, letting us attack from behind."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: February 23, 2015, 11:00:58 pm »

"Evidently you and I have different definitions of pragmatic. I don't think sacrificing a member of our group because he's an utter arse is in any way practical or useful to us in the long-run.

I'm not saying I support what he's doing, but leaving him for dead because of it is excessive, yeah?

I like Branson's idea though. We know that any ground Karma covers without being attacked is relatively safe, so can thus rush through it, and can catch up with Karma when he's under attack. If he gets hurt, it'll be his own fault.
"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 23, 2015, 11:09:59 pm »

"And if his antics gets you or someone else killed, Yoshida?  I am willing to accept the death of an arse when in war. Hell you might even be right in that he may make great cannon fodder.  However, I cannot accept someone else's death as a result of an arse being unable to control himself, and that is my worry."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 23, 2015, 11:11:45 pm »

"Look, I'm sure he's fine. If he can take one of my famous atom smashers to the danglers an little shadow won't kill him."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 23, 2015, 11:14:02 pm »

"If we start losing even when striking from behind, we can withdraw. Look, I really don't like the idea of feeding him to the hounds, but if the alternative is that we lose others in the process, it isn't too hard a choice. But first, we should at least try.

If he does die. If he gets cut down where he stands, then what will we do? Go back to class and pretend it doesn't happen? Tell his parents some respectful bullshit? Stand at his funeral and act innocent? At the very least, I want to try."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 23, 2015, 11:15:56 pm »

"Of course we shouldn't leave someone to die."
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 202