Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 50

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) OOC Thread: Dead  (Read 44551 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who is Fiona?

Riona is a bit busy already. People have 3 HP counters for a reason and there's not a lot of point in healing Sol just for her to get knocked down again. Gecko's better off shooting the wolf in front of Sol than healing her and wasting a vuln. Also you're not gonna be able to reach 10-15 cause there's a cliff in the way. Wait for Peter to move and take his old spot. Or Gecko's old spot

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

I should be able to move through Peters position, if I am right. Also, where wolf E is isn't a choke point unless we have two people there, which means he is better off having the back up body, or else he will be easily taken down himself, and we will have two separate people to heal, rather than one and less time to do it in. I am hoping we can take out the bat and get the mage moving again, so we can get him moving on that wolf. If it takes only one of our fliers to take down the bat, that's one more body on the wolf. That is my plan. Its all literal over complicatedly made to heal Sol in as little as two tries. Also, I ment Riona. Darn phone has an auto correct.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok so. With where Riona has already moved, she+Gecko can block off the wolf + potentially do some real damage. Getting the mage moving doesn't mean much if he'll just get downed again right off the bat since, you know, 5 HP. Plus, Quartus or FlyingHigh could do it just as easily as Gecko/Riona can and at least Quartus can't reach the other wolf to kill him. Second, you cannot reach that square. You cannot move diagonal and you cannot move through an enemy which means to get to 10-15, you need to move through 10-16, which is a cliff which you cannot walk on.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought we could move diagonally. Also, I didn't realize you moved already. So, you have a better understanding of the situation. Where do you, specifically, recommend everyone move?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, no moving diagonally. Uh, ok, real quick plan thing:

Gecko to 7-13, twang wolf
Quartus hatchet wolf K (kills if hits)
If miss, Root to 8-15, stab wolf K (kills if hits)
Else, Root to 8-15, chill
Peter to 9-15, blast wolf J (kill)
FlyingHigh to 9-13, vuln Xoddahs unless Wolf J isn't dead in which case stab
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:43:12 pm by Swordstar »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

By mage I assume you guys mean Xoddahs, dude has enough DEF that with 5 HP it would take two bats to down him since they do 4 damage, not 5. Or a wolf, wolf would do so as well.

He's in no real danger at the moment though with him being easy to access and at full counters, so I'd suggest purgin' the current enemies.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:16:59 pm by Xanmyral »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, there's no point in wasting a vuln to heal him when Circuit can heal him next turn and instead we get rid of the three close enemies. If we have a spare move, sure, but not if not basically

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Err, USEC, even if the wolf is dead, you still probs want to move to 8-15

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

That was my intent. Probably wasn't as clear as it could be, sorry.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Might not be the worst idea to have Gecko retreat a few steps and let the wolf in to be murdered

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zomara, you don't have 6 mov... You have 4

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry. Mathed wrong.
Wait. . . is it (up down, left right?)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:59:49 pm by zomara0292 »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, it's (x,y) so horizontal, vertical

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

No, it's (x,y) so horizontal, vertical
I think someone should add in the FEF hub that the coordinate system we use follows Descartes' ideas, or the Cartesian plane. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All FEFs should use letter-number to prevent confusion. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 50