Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47

Author Topic: Clone Room (G5 Registration)  (Read 47814 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Room (8/∞)
« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2015, 05:29:36 pm »

I know.

I didn't particularly want to come out with it, but yes, I am best friend. Because you are not :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2015, 05:45:53 pm »

I know.

I didn't particularly want to come out with it, but yes, I am best friend. Because you are not :o
Again, I will say it: The Best Friend has absolutely no reason to lie. Ever. So why did you? You never had to say you were a clone, you could have continued your argument without saying your role very easily. So why did you say you were a clone?
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2015, 05:47:37 pm »

I know.

Again, I will say it: The Best Friend has absolutely no reason to lie. Ever. So why did you? You never had to say you were a clone, you could have continued your argument without saying your role very easily. So why did you say you were a clone?

The BF does have reason to lie, now that the clones have a vote.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2015, 05:50:33 pm »

I know.

.........So, you claim clone, then 5 posts later claim BF...? How is this making you less likely to be voted?

Im sorry, but your logic makes no sense.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2015, 06:00:39 pm »

I know.

.........So, you claim clone, then 5 posts later claim BF...? How is this making you less likely to be voted?

Evidently my desire for the clones to win is not helping in this instance.

I'm quite happy to return to my initial, and true, claim that I am a clone, and know that you're a clone as a result of my role PM, if that'll make you happy.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2015, 06:10:02 pm »

I know.

Evidently my desire for the clones to win is not helping in this instance.

I'm quite happy to return to my initial, and true, claim that I am a clone, and know that you're a clone as a result of my role PM, if that'll make you happy.
Which still makes no sense. A clone, wanting the clones to win, wouldnt call another clone out. Because you insist you are a clone, there is only one other option: That is, I am the BF, and you know it, and want me to be eliminated.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2015, 06:26:28 pm »

Or because I'm tired of you trying to twist my words every which way and don't want to deal with it anymore.

But sure, think what you want.

There are still (potentially) 6 clones, including you and I, so the loss of 2 isn't likely to hurt the clones chances of winning much.

The elimination of 2 people for the rest of the clones to consider as lover also means that the chances of them hitting the lover with a vote is higher, which is part of the reason why I'm now going back to the initial claim of being clone, with you as the PM reveal.

I'm not BF, neither are you.

As for the rest of them, assuming Playergamer was a clone, this could mean that terra is the BF, which is another person not to consider as Lover. Cryxis said anailater was a clone, though I'm uncertain of the veracity of that claim, but I choose to eliminate them for the moment anyway.

That leaves Lucky Kobold, Elephant Parade, Kevak and HugoLuman as likely candidates for being Lover. I'm inclined to think that Hugo, having been Hero and Lover before, is statistically unlikely to be Lover again, so that leaves the other three as being likely Lovers.

This means, assuming that the clones vote for the right people, the clones could win the game. (also assuming my analysis is correct. If Playergamer or Cryxis was BF, that means Terra or anailater will probably be Lover. My reasoning behind this is the clones have no reason to kill the BF, so for the real BF before being killed revealing the Lover as BF, means the clones will likely not vote for them to be eliminated)

I don't know who your reveal was, but I know I can trust the information that you give me in regards to that, being a clone yourself. Perhaps we should do this now, and create a chain of known clones so we can eliminate the Lover more easily?

If you reveal your reveal, and assuming they're still alive, they can reveal their reveal, and we can work from there.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2015, 09:29:51 pm »

I am not going to get the chance to post again tonight, so I might a well kill someone now.

*Toss Peradon into a pit of this*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2015, 09:31:32 pm »

Well that little game-breaking thing went really well, Perry :P

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2015, 10:02:39 pm »

Well ok. I'll post the lover then.

Its Kevak... again...

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2015, 10:03:49 pm »

Also, In for the next game!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2015, 10:28:51 pm »

Well ok. I'll post the lover then.

Its Kevak... again...
What are you talking about? Kevak is a Clone. My PM said so.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2015, 11:07:43 pm »

I am not going to get the chance to post again tonight, so I might a well kill someone now.

*Toss Peradon into a pit of this*
Peradon has been eliminated... they were not the Lover!

Non-Hero players remaining [7]:
hector13
LuckyKobold
Terra162
anailater
Elephant Parade
Kevak
HugoLuman

Hero can eliminate again in 22 hours.

There were 3 votes for 2 different players last turn. All votes have been cleared. Four votes counts as majority this turn.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2015, 11:32:57 pm »

Am I allowed to talk? About in game stuff?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2015, 11:48:13 pm »

IN For the next game. Mostly because I just got a fun little idea for if I get to be the hero.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47