Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: Clone Room (G5 Registration)  (Read 47817 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Room (8/∞)
« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2015, 04:22:44 pm »

If we think the lover wants to stay out of spot light wouldn't Lucky Kobold be the exact opposite? He could be the Lover just by being so melodramatic as he wants everyone to think he is a clone/waste of time to kill.
This is what Ama said:
So, Ama, what has your strategy been so far?
Remove the people that say they are clones so that there will be a higher chance of me being right when I start randomly shooting.
I assume that she plans to kill all obvious clones as well. So, acting like a clone wont be the best for a lover to do.

A lover, in my opinion, should never use WIFOM. If the lover survives to the final 4, it makes her more suspect. So, in the beginning, it may be an acceptable strategy, but in the long run is hardly ever worth it.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2015, 04:24:09 pm »

WIFOM seems to be a bad idea overall. Not quite sure why anyone would use it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2015, 04:24:22 pm »

If we think the lover wants to stay out of spot light wouldn't Lucky Kobold be the exact opposite? He could be the Lover just by being so melodramatic as he wants everyone to think he is a clone/waste of time to kill.
This is what Ama said:
So, Ama, what has your strategy been so far?
Remove the people that say they are clones so that there will be a higher chance of me being right when I start randomly shooting.
I assume that she plans to kill all obvious clones as well. So, acting like a clone wont be the best for a lover to do.

A lover, in my opinion, should never use WIFOM. If the lover survives to the final 4, it makes her more suspect. So, in the beginning, it may be an acceptable strategy, but in the long run is hardly ever worth it.

You say this after two games? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2015, 04:25:51 pm »

So, how to dispose of the next person? I'm thinking alligators. With lasers.
I`m thinking more along the line of sharks and robots, so maybe something more like Shark Bots of Death.

Also, Peradon or LuckyKobold is probably going to bite the dust next. I would suggest for both of them to start making excuses for why they should live.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2015, 04:40:08 pm »

Well, if you must know, I'm Best freind. Thats how I knew that Kobold was lying when he said he was lover/best friend.

If I say who the lover is, he will be killed my the clones, so I will refrain for now. If you're going to kill me, I will tell you. But it may not be the wisest thing.

I'm probably dead anyway. With clone voting and all....

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2015, 04:41:18 pm »

Well, if you must know, I'm Best freind. Thats how I knew that Kobold was lying when he said he was lover/best friend.

If I say who the lover is, he will be killed my the clones, so I will refrain for now. If you're going to kill me, I will tell you. But it may not be the wisest thing.

You said you were chopped liver earlier! YOU LIE!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »

no one has told me how the clone voting works .-.
PM me or something
I can't find where all this was at
You PM the GM who you vote to eliminate. After each round, the votes are reset, so you have to vote again if that person was not eliminated.

And you can't change your vote until after they get rest. I'm sure I told you all this earlier...

Not me .-.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2015, 04:47:05 pm »

Read back please. I only asked if I was chopped liver, because someone excluded me from his list of possible best freinds.

Also, do you even know what I was talking about? "What am I, Chopped Liver?" is a common phrase that people say when they are unrecognised.

I find it unlikely that you dont know this. Thus, you are probably trying to get me killed, and are a clone.

Also, may I suggest:

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2015, 04:49:37 pm »

Read back please. I only asked if I was chopped liver, because someone excluded me from his list of possible best freinds.

Also, do you even know what I was talking about? "What am I, Chopped Liver?" is a common phrase that people say when they are unrecognised.

I find it unlikely that you dont know this. Thus, you are probably trying to get me killed, and are a clone.

Also, may I suggest:

I would like to point out I was listing people I thought were the Lover, because I am a clone.

I also know you're a clone because you were the one I was told about, hence the overreaction about chopped liver :P

You cow.

Further, apologies to Cryxis, you are correct I didn't tell you how to vote. I think I typed out something and... didn't post it :-\

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2015, 04:50:29 pm »

'S all good
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2015, 05:05:49 pm »

Also, may I suggest:

I would like to point out I was listing people I thought were the Lover, because I am a clone.

I also know you're a clone because you were the one I was told about, hence the overreaction about chopped liver :P

You cow.

Further, apologies to Cryxis, you are correct I didn't tell you how to vote. I think I typed out something and... didn't post it :-\
Oh, I thought you said best freind... I couldnt remember.

So, you are a clone, trying to get another clone to die? Why would you do that. I dont doubt that you know my role, but if I were a clone, you would leave me alone. This is just more evidence for the fact that I am the Best Freind.

Moooooo.....

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2015, 05:14:20 pm »

Also, may I suggest:

You cow.

Oh, I thought you said best freind... I couldnt remember.

So, you are a clone, trying to get another clone to die? Why would you do that. I dont doubt that you know my role, but if I were a clone, you would leave me alone. This is just more evidence for the fact that I am the Best Freind.

Moooooo.....

Indeed, but perhaps I'm merely disputing that you're the best friend in this instance? I know for certain that you're not that.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2015, 05:23:43 pm »

Indeed, but perhaps I'm merely disputing that you're the best friend in this instance? I know for certain that you're not that.
What? You just said I'm a clone. Before that, you said you were a clone. Why would a clone try to get another clone killed? They wouldnt, thus I am Best Friend, and you are a clone, trying to get the best friend killed.

Unless I'm missing something....

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2015, 05:24:43 pm »

What? You just said I'm a clone. Before that, you said you were a clone. Why would a clone try to get another clone killed? They wouldnt, thus I am Best Friend, and you are a clone, trying to get the best friend killed.

Indeed, you are.

This thing is the title "Best Friend" :P

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2015, 05:27:55 pm »

Indeed, you are.

This thing is the title "Best Friend" :P
Are you claiming Best Friend? You just said you were a clone:
...because I am a clone....
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47