Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Shall we wait for Blaze to get back, since he has a major roll?

Gladly. He has a major roll
- 4 (44.4%)
Yeah, I guess, but there should be no major rolls in a RTD
- 1 (11.1%)
No, But I we should keep his roll in this RTD in mind
- 4 (44.4%)
No.  And there should be no major rolls in an RTD
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 15, 2015, 08:57:25 pm

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Serve  (Read 11886 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Roll to Serve
« on: February 02, 2015, 06:32:23 pm »

A game based on my experiences in the hospitality industry.
As this grows, if it grows, you all may find yourselves in different Restaurants. But, for now, its time to apply for
for: McViolent! Known for its turquoise 'V', cheap fries and burgers, and mofia style of management.
Looks like they are looking for 2 managers, 1 fry cook, 1 cook, 2 chasheres, 1 dish washer, and one Machine gun operater.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:34:17 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Serve
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 09:27:06 pm »

Fry cook for me.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »

Machine Gunner for me!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:20:01 pm »

Fry cook for me.
[4] you get to be a fryied cock cook. This will be awesome, and it sounds like you are going to actualy get paid for it. Sweet. I wonder how much.

Machine Gunner for me!
[9] your fresh blood, and so eager to take a job that the Don Chain owner himself hires you as a Machine gunner, full time, for 20 usd an hour. Super sweet. You are now officially a low level thug. . . . .I mean a machine gunner.

Draw in customers
[5] A number of people are 'convinced' to come and try the food here. . . .. but the doors arnt open, yet. Still need a manager and a cashier for it to be open.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

blazing glory

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 10:26:23 pm »

I apply as manager.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 10:39:34 pm »

I Apply as an Insane Toothless Pothead Dishwasher!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 11:02:21 pm »

I apply as manager.
[10] You get hired as a manager. . . .but the paperwork for your hireing is odd. It says something about the condition of the store being yours to uphold and manage, and any illegal activity within the store being solely of your consequence.  Huh.
On the plus side, you are being paid an unprecedented 22 usd per hour, full time, and have a few hundred thousand to pay for any potential damages and pay for defensive weapons for you and your crew.

I Apply as an Insane Toothless Pothead Dishwasher!
[3] Dish washer. . . . You get trained as a minimum wage dishwasher, working for a drink an hour and three burgers a day. They even go through great lengths to teach you how to count the dishwashing machine, and all the green soaps and tiny silver and copper trays within it. And they gave you a really cool leg bracelate with an extra long chain on it.

We have the numbers! Lets open shop!
[1] The instant they open the doors, cops come in on a sting operation. They search the place top to bottom, and attempt to arrest Blazing Glory for human slavery. [9] Blazing flies through to find the paperwork for LuckyKobold, and finds it in seconds. The Cops apologize profusely and even offer to gaurd the place for 10 turns, from any possible thugs.
Seems they missed the one already inside.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 11:03:36 pm »

What? I'm not a thug! Not at all!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 11:04:05 pm »

I'll take the other manager position, and fill in for a cashier until we get one we can intimidate into NOT skimming. Meanwhile, I intend to skim.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 11:25:18 pm »

What? I'm not a thug! Not at all!
[10] Yep. You are certainly not a thug. Heck, the cops completely believe you to the point that you even took out your gun in front of them, and they shooed you off. It sucks to be 12, doesnt it.
(From now on, you have a minus 2 to all intimidation checks, but a plus 1 to anything exploiting harmless adorableness.)
I'll take the other manager position, and fill in for a cashier until we get one we can intimidate into NOT skimming. Meanwhile, I intend to skim.
[8] you fill out your forms and double check your paperwork. After a half hour of interviewing with the Owner of McViolent, you get the job. Average, everyday Manager, making 18 usd an hour. Not bad. Especially if and when you get customers. You upped the prices so you can make 25 cents off of each sale. Speaking of which, as the manager, its up to you to advertise the store. How would you and your coworker like to do that. . . Oh wait, YOU cant. Your pulling double shifts.

Why arnt we making money? Will I have to come down there myself and persuade them to work more money for me?
[3] The Dons CHAIN MANAGER'S ideas of drawing in attention, sucks. Only a hand full of people come in to buy food, and you only make 20 usd in sales.

blazing glory

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 11:31:01 pm »

I apply as manager.
and any illegal activity within the store being solely of your consequence.  Huh.

((Does that mean I'm the one who organizes it or the one who ends up taking blame for it?))

I order a cheap batch of pistols, as well as a couple assault rifles, and enough ammo to last for a week long siege.

Y'know, just in case.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 12:01:17 am »

((Does that mean I'm the one who organizes it or the one who ends up taking blame for it?))
Sadly,  for you, only the later. The more you go over it, the more you can tell you are essentially one of the Mafia,  now, but just as a scapegoat.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 02:44:00 am »

Apply for the cashier job.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 02:58:18 am »

Apply as the other cashier.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 03:58:14 am »

Become the first customer recruited by the resturant into their mafia
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:15:33 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6