Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Magical School (SG)  (Read 12159 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical School (SG)
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 12:23:18 pm »

Yeah, sure, team up with her. But ask for defence for now. Because you know what happened to the house back home.....
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 06:35:24 pm »

Yeah, sure, team up with her. But ask for defence for now. Because you know what happened to the house back home.....
Yeeaah, let's go with defense.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 07:49:18 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 10:04:08 pm »

+1
agreed, and be VERY careful.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2015, 01:48:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ariel Agrees to let you take up defense and you make about 10 ft of distance between yourselves. ((1 +2 due to home field out of D10. OUCH!))

You try to throw up a shield just as father told you to but your obsessiveness in making sure you don't hurt anyone sees the effort fail terribly. Luckily, you are able to harness enough power with the fiery fields around you and because of it's slight power you are able to control a very flimsy basic shield.

((Ariel rolled a 8/10 and got plus 2 also. Damn))

Ariel however, does not seem to have any problem  getting her attack to work and the feild only enhances her powers to a perfect fire blast that hits your shield. ((1 out of 4. The dice gods hate you..))

Your shield is completely blown away and the blast goes through enough to take you off your feet and you fly through the air hurling away from your group...You feel scared and shocked and your heart beet starts to blast harshly and then black out quickly. You see nothing but darkness and then a tough pain on the side of your body.

Some time later...you wake up in your room with 3 voices debating behind you and a Black robed figure in front of you with his back turned. They seem to be talking about you and you try to get up but your body simply does not want to cooperate.

"Perhaps she is not as powerful as you though Proffesor Zani. Togo says that her sheild was terrible and almost-"

"Accidents happen Master Lenin, it's only the begginig and besides for all we know she could have been holding back-"

"Zani, I have known you for years but you know that her attuenment is by bares the most deadly one. If she continues to do these mistkaes i'm going to deem her unfit to contine and send her home. You know why I do the things that I do Master Zanti, they are not malice but to prevent another death in my concience."

The debaters and your father move away from the room and go outside. An as you are trying to focus to listen in some more and try to move your body the black robed figure moves around.

"So your awake...How many fingers am i holding up?". He holds up 3 fingers but the shock is making it hard to talk.

What do you do now not so powerful mage?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:59:58 pm by 3man75 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2015, 02:19:56 pm »

Hold up three fingers.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2015, 02:51:33 pm »

Also mumble something about setting the house on fire....

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2015, 03:17:19 pm »

Say, "three (groan) (sit up) I think I was a bit to careful"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2015, 04:48:33 pm »

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2015, 12:30:51 pm »

You hold up three fingers to the Dark robe figure who you see to be an older student in maybe his 30's. You try to also get up but the pain makes it more uncomfortable than its worth plus he tells you to just lie down.

"Okay then, I'm going to assume you know who you are and where you are correct?"

You respond to the best of your ability feeling still lightheaded from the class. He lets on that although no major damage was taken by your body (partly because of a safety spell that was used unbeknownst to you) that you are more or less fine. But he says the "reds" are trying to find out if your strong enough to still be part of the school or if you have had any head trauma.

"As your doctor you may inform me of a medical resignation or if you feel that your mishap is taking away too much of your focus to continue. You'd be dropped from the school but no costs will go to you or your family. You may however, be drafted in case a war happens and they need a labour team.

That said. As the dauther of Zanti I doubt your going to walk away, your father would skin you.
" he says jokingly. You would rather think not of what your father might do after all the strings he pulled to get you here and being let down.

"Just go to sleep for now your father will come in a bit and so will Master Togo to evaluate you. I should go fethch them now just lay down and be calm because it could take awhile." he says while getting up and making for the door.

What do you anticipate Fal Zanti? An how will you handle the concerns of your injury and skill?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2015, 12:33:39 pm »

Shrug it off. Say you wont leave on a medical basis. We will make it through!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2015, 12:43:42 pm »

Shrug off the injury. We've had much worse. Like when we nearly broke the house.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2015, 06:06:43 pm »

Shrug off the injury. We've had much worse. Like when we nearly broke the house.
+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2015, 10:16:02 am »

As you explain you are fine and to a lesser extent hint at being off worse your Robed doctor speaks.

"..Right then so here is the deal. I am going to keep you here indefinitely until you can convince me you are ready to return to class. I already used my magic to infuse medicine in you so physically you should be fine by tomorrow morning but of course you can stay as long as you deem your health need it. I remember staying in here to just meditate when I got injured in a tourney once.

As your caretaker, I am also to be convinced by you of your mental state. Right now I think your loopy from the pain killers which is fine. Any questions Novice?"

Maybe being funny during a serious injury wasn't your brightest idea but hey at least you have an excuse not to do any homework. Although now you remember you didn't have any and will most likely need to spend time to catch up after being away from god knows how long away from class. However, the longer you stay the better you will feel when you return.

How long should you stay?

Short: Till the morning where you'll get the Doctor to chill out. That said your body may be a bit wobbly and people around here are not above beating down on you for pleasure. Plus, you don't really feel like seeing your dorm room mates.
Medium: During the weekend. Your body will be able to walk around with out any extra help for sure.
Long: Meditation and Fire magic are your only classes. You can just meditate in bed and work on focusing for your rematch re-testing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2015, 03:54:04 pm »

Two days so we're back on our feet. Ask if we can get the homework anyways, do said homework. Meditate if we have freetime.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8