Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Magical School (SG)  (Read 12161 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Magical School (SG)
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 09:41:24 am »

((Test are showing up and I haven't had time. I also don't want to rush these outs so this may take awhile. Like maybe 2 weeks. Sorry meatspace is important to me. Yes, I'm addicted to it :D))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 01:22:51 pm »

(Fine but I got my eye on you) 8)
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 02:29:56 pm »

((Good luck on the tests! Take it from me, limit your forum time while you study! Perhaps tell yourself, "Okay, if I read X pages then I can check Y number of threads." ))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2015, 03:25:25 pm »

((Even though this might be a little late good luck 3man!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2015, 09:38:34 pm »

((Tests are incoming next week guys! I think I have a good chance of passing them all with A's so I'm feeling pretty pumped. Plus I still have this awesome weekend to study in :D. The update will be next weekend for sure though.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 11:44:33 am »

((One test down and one to go gents!))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 12:15:44 pm »

((Hurrah! Good luck!))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2015, 04:38:07 pm »

((Yay!!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 09:19:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You wake up with your fellow students and head to your first class of meditations and anti-divinity. The room you notice is very large and is encumbered by about 1/4 of the students from the opening ceremony. Your teacher is Master Pao a man with little in the way charisma or personality as he tends to drone off about meditations and successfully puts just about everyone to sleep. Out of respect to your fathers co-worker you fight to stay awake, but just barely. You've never been so thankful for something being over until today...but your day hasn't finished with this morning class you still have an evening class with Ariel.

On your next class you go with Ariel to Fire specialization and converse to her about the things that can't be done with magic. You however, find yourself confused and feeling awkward as Ariel simply doesn't answer preferring to talk about her excitement for next class. You walk into a room with her and find the class sitting in a circle high up with a chair in the middle and a Red hooded figure that looks familiar...could it be your father teacher?

As you sit down the figure looks at you hoods over face and you can't seem to see his eyes or any of its face due to the lighting and robe. You wait with Ariel before she notices how uncomfortable you are and asks you if you are alright. Classmates have not come in yet but you think they are not far behind.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 09:26:01 pm »

((Woo hoo! Welcome back!))

Tell her that your fine, and try to ignore the man.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 09:31:22 pm »

That's the teacher isn't it? Can't ignore him.

Ignore the uncomfyness.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 09:37:30 pm »

((Exams are still going but my next one is on friday and then i'm FREE! Unless I get a bad grade for my goverment test in which case i'd feel guilty if i was on here. But yes i'm back and I cannot divulge any information on the man in the room with you. All i can say is that he has a red robe on. Feel free to look back through the updates.))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »

Just pretend not to be bothered then.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 10:33:11 am »

The hooded figure shifts his vision to the doorway as students begin coming in by the handfuls. Soon your room is filled by about 20 some individuals with grey hoods and the red hooded person in the middle. Everyone keeps quite with the exception of two boys behind you talking about some prank they pulled off in their last class. The entire time you try to avoid the discomfort of the stares earlier and this persons weird silence.

"I will begin now."

Says the figure with the boys behind you momentarily stopping their conversation to listen in to their teacher.

"I am Master Togo, one of the four Tiger Generals. For those of you who haven't heard of me go look in a history book as you leave my room. For those of you who do, know that I care so very little about life or death or loyalty. I only care about waking up to teach you because I feel a glimmer of hope for those of us who are branded traitors for being who we are."

"This chair here was used years ago to interogate the insurectionalist leader Bodum of Zaku. Bodum was one of my students and he led a militant cult of fire users against his lords. When captured they chained him to this chair and began to take out peice by peice his memory. Then his soul. Then his body was put to the torch.

This chair to me symbolizes my mistake for having one of my greatest pupils go rogue the way he did. Should anyone ever step out of line during a duel, class, school, or during your free time know that you will sit on this chair. An what happened to Bodum may very well happen to you."

His eyes go around the room erily and then snaps his finger an the room starts to heat up and warp into a cave like area. The room expands and you can see fires growing out of trees and pools of what look like red and yellow liquids coming from the ground.

"Welcome to your motherland. Pick a partner and decide who is to use their magic for defense and who is to use it for offense. I only want the most basic attacks and defense, going above and beyond will earn you time in Bodum's chair."

Students begin talking amongst each other and forming groups while Ariel taps your shoulder looking at you for confirmation of teaming up. It'd make sense to pair up with your roommate but who knows who else you can pair up with?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 12:17:36 pm »

Well, it's not boring at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8