Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99758 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Two mehs, one outright no, one yes. And the GM doesn't seem interested in my ideas either.
The DM hasn't been online since your sent those ideas over. I'm going over them now, and I'm loving them. I'll have a more detailed response by Sunday.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Btw, construction of this convoluted encounter is still ongoing. I've got the framework in place and am working out details with the GM.

I don't think anyone really cares.

But I do!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Is this still alive? If it is can I be added to the wait list? (I will post character when I get an answer)

GM is taking a hiatus to attend to so called 'real life'. When/if he comes back we may get rebooted.

We're technically on life support.

What if bay12 is real life and when we are not posting we are not alive :o.
Then you probably need to go outside more.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test

Looks cool. Put me on the wait list please.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long is the waitlist?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AFAIK there is no waitlist, at least according to the OP.

Continued interest is good tho, we don't know how may existing players will be still be around if when the GM gets back.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I noted interest a while ago, was going to make a sheet then Tawa posted theirs. Still interested if anybody leaves.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long is the waitlist?
That is a very good question. I'll make one shortly.
Continued interest is good tho, we don't know how many existing players will be still be around if when the GM gets back.
Oh, ye of little faith.
Mark it on your calendars, I'll start updating again a month from now exactly.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, given a month, I don't think we'll be able to do my side-quest thing by then. Also, none of the actual players have actually expressed any interest, so I got the message. :P

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah well, sorry to hear that. It was a stellar setup, definitely something to save for another time.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still alive, just kinda forgot to check this place for... like a month, figured nothing needing my attention was going on. My bad.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mark your calendars! Tyranny of Dragons is returning on August 15th. I have one week of work left, and so I return to the internet full-time next weekend.
Next time on Tyranny of Dragons! A feast! Speeches! Travel! Random encounters! Weather tracking!

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AND SUPPLEXING MORE ENEMIES INTO OBLIVION!
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 98