Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99761 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Still interested, so if someone doesn't come back I could come in.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds fine to me. I'll let you know what's going on with my life as it comes, but the break sounds like a fine plan.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll stick around.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I'm fine with returning in August, plans pending.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, with that confirmed, I'm going to skip forward to the town in the morning, unless anyone has anything else they want to say.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I figure we've got as much time to RP as we ever will. :P Even if the game never goes any further, we can end things on a good note.

Anybody who wants to start up different personal stories, I encourage it.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As do I, I'll do my best to pull on any strings you lay out.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Btw MNIM, how much in-game downtime do you think our character will get in game before the next 'chapter'?

I could use it for crafting+research. The others could do the same, if even just to earn some gold from professions and things.

I might even be interested in running some one shot encounters (with Johanna sitting out) if I got permission to do so. And assuming anyone else still wants to play.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'll have as much time as you care to spend, but I wouldn't spend a whole month; you're expected in Baldur's Gate. The next chapter is a caravaning chapter. You'll be spending a few ingame days traveling north to Baldur's Gate. It's going to be a lot of traveling time, so, if you buy a wagon or cart, you should be able to use some of it as downtime.

If you want to run some one-off encounters, I heavily encourage it!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll need some people to expressed continued interest...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Continued interest.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I admit, I don't feel much enthusiasm from the home team for doing this, after all.

Two mehs, one outright no, one yes. And the GM doesn't seem interested in my ideas either.

OH WELL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Is this still alive? If it is can I be added to the wait list? (I will post character when I get an answer)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:25:12 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this still alive? If it is can I be added to the wait list? (I will post character when I get an answer)

GM is taking a hiatus to attend to so called 'real life'. When/if he comes back we may get rebooted.

We're technically on life support.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

GM is taking a hiatus to attend to so called 'real life'. When/if he comes back we may get rebooted.

We're technically on life support.

What if bay12 is real life and when we are not posting we are not alive :o.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 98