Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99807 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This one time, you are not locked, because you didn't know. From now on, if you roll, you are locked.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

This is very wierd, because of all the sheets, yours is the one I cannot access. It is just displaying this:

Trouble loading this sheet? Try this link
IDK, but luckily, I have every thing I really need easily available.

This is something that started happening to me too just recently, for seemingly no reason. As an example, I couldn't load one of Kagus' sheets at all some days ago, but he did something and it started working. Other times it has been as easy as to just reload the page.

I dunno what is up with it. Probably something to do with the newsheet system (which I honestly have no idea how it differs from the old system).
Love, scriver~

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Finally realized I'm supposed to level up; somehow I missed that earlier. ^_^

Level 2:
New Class Abilities:
>Channel Divinity (1/day): Turn Undead; Preserve Life
>+1 Level 1 Spells
>HP (Base score): 5+3 = 8 (for some reason, Invisible Castle's acting up, but the odds are better if you go with the baseline for clerics in either case)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

The old Good cop, Dwarf Cop routine!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least we got those double 1's out of the way.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Either that or those snake-eyes are just settling into the dice for the long run.  :P

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could have sworn that I had already updated this. Sorry, but I can't update today; I'm really busy.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could have sworn that I had already updated this. Sorry, but I can't update today; I'm really busy.

TLITTZ?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TLITTZ?
I don't speak YipYak.
If you're referring to the thread title, I come from Southern California, where it is normally ~70 degrees Fahrenheit and balmy in the winter, so seasons don't make much sense to me.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CRAZY DANGEROUS IDEA GO!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bumps then, bumps now, bumps forever.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any actions?

I rolled a 1 on my diplomacy, so I'm roleplaying Johanna as extremely taciturn for this encounter. :P

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

No actions.  But, Dwarmin, didn't you roll a 5 on your first attempt?  Mirella rolled a 1 on her first attempt and 13 on the second.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 98