Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(3/5, Accepting players)  (Read 23424 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (5/5, Waitlist open)
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2015, 03:24:18 am »

posting in thread as per your request :)

sheet is here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1109637

racial bonuses on top of the point buy were: Str +10, Dex +2, Con +8,
Int –6 (minimum 3), Wis +2,
Cha –4.

and i swapped weapon finess for weapon focus if thats okay?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2015, 03:29:10 am »

Yeah, that swap is fine.
The +1 to attack for one weapon is balanced by the fact that finesse would give you +1 attack with any light weapon.
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2015, 03:38:04 am »

cheers, oh and is blink only 1.5 if i dont take the swift action upgrade or do i need to remove my fast healing 1 trait?

so effective level 15 means we get 240,000 GP worth of items and currency right?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2015, 03:50:14 am »

The blink has two different things, there's a full-range teleport for 1.5 CR, or a 20' blink for 2 CR (I guess you could have both, but that seems redundant.) So yeah, the fast healing 1 should go away.

At the same time, you were still a bit off in your calculation of levels you need- you get a few more levels than you think because racial hit dice become less effective. (See Here)

So instead of CR4 + 9 Class levels for CR 13 +2 CR from extra, you should be character level 8 at CR 10. From there, CR and levels increase linearly. So to get CR 13, you'd end up with 11 class levels.

And your currency/items amount is correct. In case anyone else was wondering, you do get PC level 15 gear/gold.
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2015, 03:57:24 am »

EURGH I NEED TO FINISH
When do you want it done by?

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2015, 04:16:37 am »

I've got everything ready, so if you can have it done by like... Wednesday? And that goes for everyone if you can- Like I said earlier, your first set of encounters is ready. And I've got example encounters ready for random things if you want to just wander for a little... Overall, I've been pretty bored into doing stuff for this. Wednesday sounds good for an opening to the campaign proper.

Oh, and do you guys want to just keep the whole thing in this thread, or do you want this to morph into an OOC thread and have a separate IC thread?
Help us write a story!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2015, 04:19:47 am »

I can have it done by Wednesday. Can't promise anything spectacular with backstory, but I'll have something.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2015, 04:41:38 am »

That's k. I'm fine with backstory being "revealed" (read: written) as the story progresses.
Help us write a story!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2015, 05:10:03 am »

yay, now i can wear certain heavy armor without penalty and still get my full dex bonus :D, also extra feat :D, also three attacks per round :D

i like this rule i missed.

is 39 CMD good? it seems like it would be good.

That's k. I'm fine with backstory being "revealed" (read: written) as the story progresses.
This is more helpful to me than you can possibly imagine.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2015, 12:50:15 pm »

For the standard levelling bonuses i claim my total level right?

Cant believe i forgot that and favored class.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2015, 12:51:50 pm »

I've got everything ready, so if you can have it done by like... Wednesday? And that goes for everyone if you can- Like I said earlier, your first set of encounters is ready. And I've got example encounters ready for random things if you want to just wander for a little... Overall, I've been pretty bored into doing stuff for this. Wednesday sounds good for an opening to the campaign proper.

Oh, and do you guys want to just keep the whole thing in this thread, or do you want this to morph into an OOC thread and have a separate IC thread?
Right, guess I have to try and go shopping now.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2015, 02:37:57 pm »

Anyone planning on buying mounts?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2015, 02:53:57 pm »

Wasn't going to, but I was just thinking it would be really appropriate if I had a blink dog as a mount, or something.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2015, 05:39:25 pm »

For the standard levelling bonuses i claim my total level right?

Cant believe i forgot that and favored class.

Yeah, your SR and stuff goes off of class levels+HD.

39 CMD is pretty good, too.

Right, guess I have to try and go shopping now.
Yes Rem. You do get to go shopping. You've got 240,000 gold to spend.
Help us write a story!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22