Stalemate Resolution for Modifiers

Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes, but only if you use a different type of die
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2015, 10:43:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Semi-Minimalist RTD  (Read 21319 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-Minimalist RTD
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2015, 02:00:27 am »

((Err. Goat. Please don't rp Riki's emotions for me. Riki is a very no nonsense kind of person. Not only would she not find it shocking, as Bob is a supermutant, and there was a shiplog about bob going berserk previously, but she wouldn't really care, as she can easily disable him with her magic. She also doesn't know him as a person. Resulting in no emotional attachment whatsoever or reason to feel shocked at contradictory behavior.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2015, 04:42:08 am »

Umm, play with butterflies, I guess
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2015, 04:56:58 am »

((Oh, and lets not forget that a 5 would result in no negative results. 6 does that, 5 does not.))

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2015, 05:32:14 pm »

((Thanks for the advice.))
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2015, 08:07:28 pm »

Riki ignores the strange, out of character urge to gape, and chooses not to gape or act strangely. She proceeds to vacate the gas thing from her lungs the normal way you remove gas. Aka, by exhaling. Nice thing that. Completely purges the lungs by breathing with no effort.

She then begins to construct a few paralysis spells to disable Bob when he becomes a problem.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2015, 09:29:49 am »

Riki ignores the strange, out of character urge to gape, and chooses not to gape or act strangely. She proceeds to vacate the gas thing from her lungs the normal way you remove gas. Aka, by exhaling. Nice thing that. Completely purges the lungs by breathing with no effort.

She then begins to construct a few paralysis spells to disable Bob when he becomes a problem.

Resist.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2015, 01:08:25 pm »

LOOK AT COMPUTERS

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:22 pm »

((The nice thing about the lungs is it's literally impossible to not have gas expunged should someone have gas in their lungs and exhale. On the flip side, keeping gas in the lungs is absurdly difficult, scientifically speaking, even if gas was actively attempting to stay in the lungs due to some weird chemical reaction, it physically could not. So the resist action is null. Lungs use a hell of a lot of pressure to push gas out.))

((Not to mention the way your character got into my character was due to a GM fuckup with commandeering behaviors, which I chose to null, so technically I'm not sure if you're even in my character.))

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2015, 04:30:08 pm »

((Do you want me to edit it?))
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2015, 04:31:51 pm »

Don't bother, we can go on the assumption Riki didn't do it and the gas thing tried forcing its way in via nostrils,

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2015, 05:46:12 pm »

Wait around.
Ah, waiting, the simplest task in existence.

Sack could barely contain itself.  Adventure was almost here!  In a spaceship, hurtling towards the unknown... this was its best adventure so far, it reflected. 

Much better than even that crazy night out in Moscow.  Though now that it mentioned it, vodka was sounding pretty good right now.

<<Hey, anyone got any drinks?>>

Hmm, press "Go" but don't stick around: Sack will make its own entertainment.  Find alcohol.  If found, pour it on fabric until it is absorbed.  Offer some to others, especially "I don't joke" Riki.  What a kidder.
"Go selected. Activities available are: Default Hand-Eye Coordination Exercises, Default Combat Training and Sitar Hero." Instead of choosing one, you go to find some alcohol. (2) Sadly you find none. The ship seems to be alcohol free. Well, except for a lid to a bottle of medicinal alcohol you found in the cargo deck with a bit of it's scent left behind.

Keep hiding, unless I hear fighting, gunshots and other assorted things that can be filed under "violence".
Nothing is heard that you would classify as violence, so you keep in Riki's lungs for now. Until your 'host' tries to 'vacate' you.

Resist.
With one little exhalation, the ball of gas has been removed from your lungs and into the surrounding air with almost no effort on your part.
LOOK AT COMPUTERS
(6) You go begin to walk toward the flight computer, but while looking at the computer you distractedly trip on the side of the co-pilot chair and somehow shut off the engines. You have no idea what you did on the controls to cause this. Seems fixable with an interactive control panel/computer.

(5) You (Very hesitantly) begin to frolic with the butterflies. You find this grating and punch a butterfly. That was satisfying. You start punching every butterfly in sight, happily.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:20:19 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2015, 05:49:47 pm »

((Err, you do realize that isn't how lungs work right? Lungs function by completely contracting, forcing all gas out at high speeds due to the pressure. Breaking apart and moving around would not do jack squat. It would still be expelled.))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »

Sleep.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:53 pm »

(I think you forgot me  :'( )
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2015, 06:34:42 pm »

(I think you forgot me  :'( )
((Sorry. I'll fix that.))

((Err, you do realize that isn't how lungs work right? Lungs function by completely contracting, forcing all gas out at high speeds due to the pressure. Breaking apart and moving around would not do jack squat. It would still be expelled.))
((Under normal circumstances I would agree and have done what you describe, but RTDs don't run on science and logic. If that problem really irritates you I can change it. Eh, not going to do any harm. Edited))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:17:05 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20