Stalemate Resolution for Modifiers

Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes, but only if you use a different type of die
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2015, 10:43:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Semi-Minimalist RTD  (Read 21316 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-Minimalist RTD
« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2015, 05:53:47 pm »

"What kind of netherly? Are you talking about spectral beings? Daemons? Outsiders? Eldritch?"

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2015, 06:00:50 pm »

"I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it has some kind of red and yellow tint with vague Russian music in the background." 

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2015, 06:26:51 pm »

"...You want to summon the spirit of Lenin?"

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2015, 07:32:31 pm »

"........No, definitely not that. It seems also ridiculous and one could call it 'what has science done!!!!'. Its just an urge though. Lets get on with this.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 09, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »

Go gack to the others.
I think the sack is planning to de-pressurize the station. Or launch it through space. And time. Or he managed to get the shuttle to launch to a random planet. Dunno which.
You walk back into the shuttle where most people seem to be. Nothing by these standards is interesting to you.

Go find the others.
You hear something about Lenin from inside the shuttle, so naturally you enter. Sure enough everyone except Bob inside of it.

Get up, and go find the others
You walk into the horrible place you were put in. You aren't happy about it but all your friends are there so you enter anyways.

((The airlocks are the ones leading from the ship to the station, not to space.))
((That makes sense.  In that case, please disregard my previous action and do this one instead:))

Sack looks up information on their destination in the Sackintosh.  Knowing what you're getting into is contrary to the spirit of adventure.  Delete ALL data that may be present about their destination from the Sackintosh!
(3) You delete most of the data about it but some is left over as "important". You shut off the Sackintosh display to prevent anyone from seeing the remains.

"Why do I feel like sumoning something? Something netherly. Ah well, time to look at any relevant info"

Look for a computer with at least some info on earth. or who owned this ship
(3) The only computers on the ship are the Sackintosh and the flight computer,  you don't think it wouldn't be a good idea to stop launch procedures. You could steal from the sack, but again, bad idea. Perhaps Carowheatly, if he/she wakes up from processing.

"Launch procedures ready. Go/No. In case of No, The computer core will postpone flight 15 minutes for administrator access."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:13:36 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 09, 2015, 05:57:44 pm »

Attempt to divine anything of importance happening that could possibly affect me or the shuttle in the near future.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2015, 05:59:19 pm »

Search for something to defend myself with, just in case.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nunzillor

« Reply #262 on: March 09, 2015, 06:23:29 pm »

<<Next stop: ADVENTURE, Bacon!>>

Go!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:19:59 pm by Nunzillor »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2015, 08:26:59 pm »

Wait

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2015, 08:55:14 am »

Hide in someones lungs.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 11, 2015, 06:47:56 pm »

Go into berserk rage and wreck the room
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2015, 07:19:04 pm »

Attempt to divine anything of importance happening that could possibly affect me or the shuttle in the near future.
(5) You find out that Bob, after all this, will go berserk and try to wreck the room. This news is so shocking you can only stand there and gape.

Search for something to defend myself with, just in case.
(4) You decide that a piece of metal from a guard drone would act like a good club. Grabbing a random bit from a drone you start to observe it. Looks to be blunt and hard, but flexible.

<<Next stop: ADVENTURE, Bacon!>>

Go!
Off to adventure, you press the go button and hear whirring from below. The station and ship airlocks shut tight as you hear the computer say "Activating Engines. Destination has been locked and saved. Would you like some in flight entertainment? Go/No?". This is the life, Bacon, this is the life. Just as you finish that thought, the engines of this shuttle fire, white and blue flames propelling us to a new world full of adventure and excitement.

Wait
You feel like this is going to be a long journey. Normally this would make you worry, but this time you feel excited for what is to come. You are a bit put off at Riki's expression.

Hide in someones lungs.
(6) You float into Riki's lungs as his/her mouth is already open. Just as you enter the lungs, Riki begins to float steadily. You wonder if this is a bad thing or not. Probably bad. Then a again maybe not. The only one that can tell is Riki, and he/she doesn't seem to be complaining so you hunker down for the adventure ahead.

Go into berserk rage and wreck the room
(1) Your head is filled with thoughts of bunny rabbits and flowers. Looks like the 'goody-two shoes' spray is still in effect. You make a mental note to destroy the shuttle when it wears off. After this, fox-persons gape starts to leave his/her face.

((Interesting rolls here. The Random Number God must not want our journeys to end so soon.))
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2015, 10:23:55 pm »

Wait around.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nunzillor

« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2015, 10:38:56 pm »

Sack could barely contain itself.  Adventure was almost here!  In a spaceship, hurtling towards the unknown... this was its best adventure so far, it reflected. 

Much better than even that crazy night out in Moscow.  Though now that it mentioned it, vodka was sounding pretty good right now.

<<Hey, anyone got any drinks?>>

Hmm, press "Go" but don't stick around: Sack will make its own entertainment.  Find alcohol.  If found, pour it on fabric until it is absorbed.  Offer some to others, especially "I don't joke" Riki.  What a kidder.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 11:03:14 pm by Nunzillor »

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2015, 07:24:38 am »

Keep hiding, unless I hear fighting, gunshots and other assorted things that can be filed under "violence".
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20