Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62229 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm almost tempted to swap to a sergeant just for the fun of trying to manage this group. But I like the personality and background I came up with for my stormie.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Heh, you won't last long trying to boss two commissars and munitorum priest around, not to mention the psyker.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm almost tempted to swap to a sergeant just for the fun of trying to manage this group. But I like the personality and background I came up with for my stormie.

Eh, I probably missed them - can you link me to those?

EDIT: Oops, double post. But who cares?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't written them up yet, I had to discuss a bit with Avis first to confirm it was acceptable.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay then.
Sigs

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically. A heretic uprising took place on a planet that's imperial guard forces were undermanned.
The guard forces were losing control and requested reinforcements and 4 squads of Storm troopers, the remnants of a larger force on a nearby world awaiting transport were redeployed to hold the line while reinforcements were mobilized.

They rallied what remained of the imperial guard and stopped the cultists advance then spearheaded the counter attack when the reinforcements arrived.

When they hit the enemy HQ they ran into a squad of chaos marines and engaged them.
They successfully killed them and the enemy commander but only half a dozen survived the battle.

As a precaution they were assigned to bodyguard duty afterwards so that they could be observed in case close proximity to chaos had tainted them without the risk of it spreading to an entire unit of storm troopers.
In my case I'm Caellaths bodyguard.
Caine's law.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's a nice backstory.
Sigs

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

So, Pat. Did you check to make sure that you dident list two of my chars in the list of those we have?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. NAV called a medic I didn't count you as it.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Allright, just checking.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll go through the thread after I eat and check things out to double check.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Patrick Hunt-Storm Trooper
Powder-Sanctioned Psyker
Gamerlord-Ministorum Priest
Comrade-Heavy Weapons
Digital-Commissar
Caellath-Commissar
Aseaheru-Operator

NAV-Medic ( No sheet as of yet. )

Harb-MIA
Hax-MIA

The top 7 all have sheets up, NAV called medic but nothing from him since and Harb and Hax haven't done anything since they said they'd join.
Caine's law.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Guys, I still have 300xp to burn and no idea how to use it. Suggestions?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

I will have the sheet up soon. Sorry it's taking so long, I'm busy with exams.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, I still have 300xp to burn and no idea how to use it. Suggestions?

Boost characteristics.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 67