Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61988 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War][Signups closed]
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 02:50:44 pm »

You are darn Game Master, why are you even asking? You can establish autocracy if you feel like it, you know.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2015, 03:20:44 pm »

Throw yours into the pile, why not.

Also: Yayyyy free books! Time to spend a few hours reading them and understanding nothing!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:22:43 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2015, 03:22:43 pm »

Sure regiments are always interesting to see.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2015, 03:27:22 pm »

Aw, missed a rare Only War game.

I'll be watching...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2015, 06:10:01 pm »

Spoiler: Tristan Gant (click to show/hide)

Complete as can be until we have a regiment, FYI I checked with Avis and we're using the rulebooks weight system not abstracting it. Hope we get some stat bonuses for toughness and or strength couse I'm nearly out of space already and I don't even have any of the standard kit included yet.
Stormie armor and a Hot-Shot Las are damn heavy. But oh so worth it.

If you have any trouble Aseaheru let me know I've made half a dozen characters for this including this one so I can always help you out with it, or anyone else who needs a hand.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:14:18 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 06:18:08 pm »

I have a char, I rolled a rather nice one the first night.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2015, 06:19:20 pm »

Nice, most of mine came out well but the WP worries me a lot. Especially if we get a psyker. For a fanatically loyal soldier drilled to obedience from childhood he's a little weak minded. Shoots well though.
Caine's law.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2015, 07:33:39 pm »

I'm working on a Feudal Reconnaissance regiment mostly for the heck of it, I'll post it when complete.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2015, 07:35:27 pm »

Any word on when/where the campaign might be? Im coming up with a regiment that I think might be good, and wish to make it as sane as possible...

Its currently a small semi-covert forward observation unit... And should be better than the last one I came up with (a penal light infantry unit)
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2015, 07:37:41 pm »

That suits me, I have stealth and awareness by default and good perception. With the HOTE regiment options 1-2 provide great recon upgrades.
Caine's law.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 07:37:58 pm »

Oh, and I'm thinking my fluff will have a conquistador-y bent to it :p

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2015, 07:47:48 pm »

If your making recon take a look at the Forward obs and Covert strike equipment doctrines from HOTE. They're perfect.

Covert especially since it gives Sykskin and Preysense which are very difficult to acquire otherwise while Forward provides a Chameleoline cloak which is also pretty rare.
Caine's law.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2015, 08:12:13 pm »

I'd been looking towards a somewhat melee-oriented build to take advantage of the Feudal strengths, since I'm going to be using Hardened Fighter, and maybe Warrior Weapons.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2015, 08:13:58 pm »

.... You want to fight orks, in melee. Are you insane? We won't last 30 seconds against orks in melee.
Caine's law.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2015, 08:15:22 pm »

We'll still have guns and a Chimera (I'll make sure to allocate some points towards the guns), but given our status as recon, our job really shouldn't be to hold out Ork waves.
(Hmm, given that I'm going to spend points on the guns, I think the build I'm going for should be decently balanced in combat either in close or long range)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:18:47 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 67