Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1547109 times)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Re: Donald J. Trump's Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams 2016 Megathread
« Reply #15675 on: March 28, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »

BEST. ELECTION. YEAR. EVVARRR!!!!!

Seriously, if someone had told me eight years ago we would be stuck in between a reality T.V. show and a bad 80's B movie plot I would thought they were right. I laugh at all this. I love it, was promised of opportunity but got the reality of needing horrific amounts of money to do so or 3 mystic numbers to get said monetary allotments but at a insane cost.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15676 on: March 28, 2016, 07:11:02 pm »

Seriously, if someone had told me eight years ago we would be stuck in between a reality T.V. show and a bad 80's B movie plot I would thought they were right. I laugh at all this. I love it, was promised of opportunity but got the reality of needing horrific amounts of money to do so or 3 mystic numbers to get said monetary allotments but at a insane cost.
Yeah, it's great sport if you don't live in the US or have any diplomatic or economic ties to it and aren't somewhere that could potentially be scapegoated as anti-American.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15677 on: March 28, 2016, 07:21:45 pm »

Yeah, it's great sport if you don't live in the US or have any diplomatic or economic ties to it and aren't somewhere that could potentially be scapegoated as anti-American.

What do you mean? I live in America! I am in the middle of this shit and I'm laughing!

Edit. Also, nowhere in the world is safe from the U.S. Elections...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:08:15 pm by SquatchHammer »
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #15678 on: March 28, 2016, 07:29:48 pm »

Yeah US politics are pretty hilarious
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #15679 on: March 28, 2016, 07:45:19 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15680 on: March 28, 2016, 09:56:35 pm »

Bernie Sanders now makes people white!!!

King of Candy Island.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15682 on: March 28, 2016, 10:34:48 pm »

Bernie starting to pull supporters from fascist sections of the electorate?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15683 on: March 28, 2016, 10:37:37 pm »

Can't see the link due to 'fascist' WaPo blocking it unless I subscribe because I've read the allocated articles per month.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15684 on: March 28, 2016, 10:59:20 pm »

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15685 on: March 28, 2016, 11:12:39 pm »

Quote from: The Borowitz Report (NEW YORK)
—Bernie Sanders failed to impress major media outlets over the weekend as he barely managed to win seventy per cent of the vote in three western primaries. 

The major cable networks briefly mentioned Sanders’s vote tallies in Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii but noted that he ran out of steam well shy of eighty per cent. 

“There’s no point in sugarcoating it,” one analyst put it. “Rough night for Sanders.” 

According to one cable executive, Sanders needs to “put up some big numbers fast” if he expects the networks to continue giving his campaign airtime. 

“It’s going to be harder and harder to justify covering him while he’s stuck down in the seventy-per-cent range,” the executive said. 

While Sanders campaign officials remain optimistic about the upcoming primary in Wisconsin, media outlets are calling it a “do or die” state after his sputtering finishes over the weekend. 

“I think if he limps across the finish line with, say, seventy-five or seventy-nine per cent, it’s going to be time for him to reassess things,” one cable representative said. “That would have to be a wake-up call.” 

A spokesperson for CNN could not be reached for comment, as the network was busy preparing a ninety-minute special on the birth of Donald Trump’s new grandchild.

Ah, my favorite print news source.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15686 on: March 28, 2016, 11:22:23 pm »

Hee.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15687 on: March 28, 2016, 11:30:02 pm »

So... what's this I'm seeing about Clinton refusing to debate Sanders in NY, because she doesn't like his tone?  Surely there must be more to this story, and that comment is being taken out of context.

Mainiac, what is this.  Give me the context.  I know you have it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #15688 on: March 28, 2016, 11:36:54 pm »

Can't see the link due to 'fascist' WaPo blocking it unless I subscribe because I've read the allocated articles per month.

Different story about the same thing.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15689 on: March 28, 2016, 11:45:22 pm »

Nice to see Bernie's still doing okay. He's liable to keep doing well in the West, I reckon.
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 1342