Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1544150 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Ted Cruz's Adult Coloring Book and Chill 2016 Megathread
« Reply #10650 on: January 28, 2016, 10:47:19 pm »

Aww yeah....Cruz is gonna turn off that corn cash spigot, Iowa.

EDIT: Cruz: "I'm not against ethanol. I just think we should remove any and all framework that makes people buy ethanol. I'm sure that'll make them buy WAY more ethanol."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:49:16 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10651 on: January 28, 2016, 10:48:08 pm »

Cruz gets socked with a question on Ethanol.

It was inevitable.

Where did this Muslim-American BS come from?

Do you mean the person speaking in the youtube video?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10652 on: January 28, 2016, 10:50:36 pm »

Take that Europe! Carson will have you sucking at America's corn-flavored energy teats and you'll love it. After all, they taste like french fries.

Sam Harrelson ‏@samharrelson 8m8 minutes ago

Putin is a one horse country who lives in a little box. Make this gif happen, Twitter. #GOPDebate time
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:52:55 pm by RedKing »

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10653 on: January 28, 2016, 10:51:03 pm »

No, referring to Americans who practice Islam as Muslim-American. It's ridiculous. African-American, Irish-American... Muslim-American?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10654 on: January 28, 2016, 10:52:36 pm »

No, referring to Americans who practice Islam as Muslim-American. It's ridiculous. African-American, Irish-American... Muslim-American?

*shrug*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10655 on: January 28, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

Meh....I'm pretty sure you see Jewish-American in regular usage.

YAY!!!! CLOSING STATEMENTS!

Paul: Please don't send me to the kids' table again. I promise I'll be good. [crowd goes wild]
Kasich: We can fix America. We can do things. We just can't do them with this batch of idiots.
Christie: 9/11! LOUD NOISES!
Bush: As usual, I'm going to tout my record. I could probably auto-record this message and just play it at every debate.
Carson: Iowa is a one-hog city. Now I'm going to recite the Preamble to the Constitution to fill the rest of my time.
Rubio: I still love Jesus. Did I mention Jesus yet? I mean, I REALLY love Jesus. You know who doesnt? Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Cruz: Oh thank God, we're almost to the point of actual voting. Every vote for me means another dead ISIS member (or civilian).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:00:02 pm by RedKing »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10656 on: January 28, 2016, 10:54:17 pm »

No hyphen, I'd say. It's probably just "Muslim Americans," as in...American citizens who are Muslim.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10657 on: January 28, 2016, 10:55:13 pm »

Did one of the moderators call Kasich the Iowa governor by accident? Or was that the captions flubbing up?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10658 on: January 28, 2016, 10:59:12 pm »

Why is carson quoting the constitution?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10659 on: January 28, 2016, 10:59:26 pm »

I find all kinds things like that a bit silly, but at least the African-American et. al makes some kind of sense. "You're American but have ancestry from somewhere else" basically. Less of an issue since America is built on immigration.

But Muslim-American is like saying "yeah, we don't really think you can be properly American if you don't practice a Christian religion, so we have to point out that you're that much different when you practice Islam."

Meh....I'm pretty sure you see Jewish-American in regular usage.

Not sure about that one. Probably super ignorant of me, but isn't being Jewish kind of viewed as a racial thing, despite it being a religion? Not really sure how to explain my thoughts on that via phone pecking...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10660 on: January 28, 2016, 10:59:29 pm »

Closing Statements:

Paul: Hey, I'm not the only surgeon here you know. Also, look at my vacation photos! But you whores, since last debate you whores, you're still spending money. STOP IT.

Kasich: We need to stay POSITIVE while I allow corporations to sodomize us, and the payouts they give me for that are what make me truly happy.

Christie: We're doing this thing where I use my 9/11 story to justify the fire of death. I will find them. I will kill them. I will kill them all.

Bush: It seems like you all aren't quite getting the idea about MY RECORD. Trust MY RECORD. MY RECORD will destroy the Clinton.

Carson: Let's just actually pray to the fucking Founders, why not! Oh god, I'm coming down....

Rubio: It is our job to burn out the heathens with the light of Christ, the light that Obama dimmed. But I will bring it back, like a raging furnace that will consume the nonbelievers!

Cruz: What's it gonna be Iowa? What's it gonna FUCKING BE?!

Trump: Stepled fingers and darkness. A flick of the brush. The eyes of a man who knows what shall be, and what once shall be again.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10661 on: January 28, 2016, 11:04:08 pm »

Man, I'm getting kinda sad that we only have one more of these left (I think), the ABC News debate in NH next Saturday.

And it'll probably be a lot smaller after the Iowa caucuses cull the weakest, like a lion amongst gazelles. Really, really stupid gazelles.

EDIT: Sources indicate that Russia actually produces about 280,000 horses a year. Though it is unknown if Putin produces any, or how many he owns.

EDIT #2: Nice fact check from Politico on that "Obamacare has cost millions of jobs" bit from Rafael Cruz:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:11:51 pm by RedKing »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10662 on: January 28, 2016, 11:10:43 pm »

Man, I'm getting kinda sad that we only have one more of these left (I think), the ABC News debate in NH next Saturday.

And it'll probably be a lot smaller after the Iowa caucuses cull the weakest, like a lion amongst gazelles. Really, really stupid gazelles.

EDIT: Sources indicate that Russia actually produces about 280,000 horses a year. Though it is unknown if Putin produces any, or how many he owns.

I think Carson was trying to say 'one trick pony' or something along the lines of that.

Also, theres three more republican debates in February and another one in March, plus one in March that hasn't been scheduled yet. http://www.2016presidentialdebateschedule.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-republican-primary-debate-schedule/

The democrats might actually be adding more debates.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10663 on: January 28, 2016, 11:14:16 pm »

I think Carson was trying to say 'one trick pony' or something along the lines of that.

I think he meant "a one-trick pony" and was maybe was thinking of saying Russia instead of Putin and got flustered. Still, it's beautifully Carson.
:P

Also, theres three more republican debates in February and another one in March, plus one in March that hasn't been scheduled yet. http://www.2016presidentialdebateschedule.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-republican-primary-debate-schedule/

Oh Jesus....I can't decide whether to be happy or mortified about that. On both sides. I haven't actually watched a single Democratic debate yet. Not nearly as much fun.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10664 on: January 28, 2016, 11:16:49 pm »

Don't the primaries start next week? Future debates are going to be a lot smaller.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1342